Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

PMJ, I just realized that 2-1 matches aren't being logged in as 2-1, and simply 2-0. My second round match resulted in a 2-1 loss but I wasn't awarded with a win in the scoreboard. Do those not matter?

Those points don't matter for Pokemon TCG.

All matches in round 5 have been completed. Round six will begin early.

Round 6 ends Tuesday, January 3, 2017, at 11:59 PM, or when all matches are complete.

Link to pairings: http://i.imgur.com/zXZn083.png

Pairings for the final round have been posted: http://i.imgur.com/zXZn083.png

You have until January 3 at 11:59 PM to complete your matches.

So many people have dropped that some of you with 3-3 records are going to cut. Finish strong! Remember, it ain't over until it's over.

Hello there!

I somehow managed to defeat @PieterPie 2-1 in some rather interesting games!

These games were played from 1:53 PM - 2:48 PM Pacific Standard Time

GG and sorry that our games ended up being a lot of dead drawing :/

I hope you still can make Top 8 though :S

Hello there!

I somehow managed to defeat @PieterPie 2-1 in some rather interesting games!

These games were played from 1:53 PM - 2:48 PM Pacific Standard Time

GG and sorry that our games ended up being a lot of dead drawing :/

I hope you still can make Top 8 though :S

Thanks, I didn't want to seem like a bad sport, but two games of dead draw hurt (like shaymin + 4 fire energy start), but you did well with further disrupting my deck. before the tournament I predicted the top 8 consists of the X-0, 6 5-1's and 1 4-2, but I'm not sure how it works out with people dropping every round, hopefully I have decent resistance, I'm also curious if a draw would have earned us both a place (which isn't necessarily worth it, considering that could be the difference between 2nd and 8th)

GG, GL with placing

@Joseph Redd conceded our match to me, giving me the win.

If you wish to confirm it with him, PMJ, you'll have to make a PM with him - we didn't create one for scheduling due to us knowing each other IRL, and being able to just talk to each other about the match. ;)

Hope you get better luck in your matches next time, Joe! <3

Today is the last day to get your matches done. Don't get dropped at the last minute, there are points to be had!

Back