Why that username?

Chariblaze said:
Picture it: You're around the age of ten, the 4th Generation hasn't come out, you love the fire type and you love fire starters, although you have something against Typhlosion. Combine this with the fact I had to make up a username for a POP account, and Chariblaze is born.

Edit from seeing Dr. Empoleon post here: Aha, I remember how you chose your username...
Hating Tyhplosion is like hating the father of a Cyndaquil. :<

Well I love Cyndaquils and I mastered them. (I had a Lv. 95 Cyndaquil in Crystal before I evolved it. Took a long time to beat Clair's Kingdra, go Cyndaquil Swift! Kingdra uses surf! Cyndaquil dies.)

Well for me I was originally going to use just Shadow, but couldnt.

Then Zoids came to mind. In the older series, there were smaller creatures can Organoids.

So I just combined the words.

And yes, Shadow IS the name of one of them....

CyndaquilMaster said:
Hating Tyhplosion is like hating the father of a Cyndaquil. :<
Ah, forgot to say I don't hate it anymore. I started using it in HG and now it's like a best friend.

I was trying to hatch a Shiny Vulpix in my ruby for so long then I started think what would happen if I took one of the eggs and throw it at the ground, a Vulpix Yolk

You know it is the poke and the man, and all that jazz. I really do not know why, it was a cool name I guess.

delta (I love delta.) master (Because you know, who isn't) 342 (random numbers ftl).

Take out the numbers and, there, you have a cool name.

dmaster out.

You can thank Pokeman for mine. "Setzer" is incredibly simmlar to my real last name. The (Harry) is so the people who convinced me to sign up on Pokebeach will recongnise me.... because they kept calling me Harry Potter. (HOW DO YOU GET HARRY POTTER FROM VIKING HELMET AND STRIPED POLO WITH NO GLASSES!)

Chariblaze said:
Edit from seeing Dr. Empoleon post here: Aha, I remember how you chose your username...

Then yes, you are one of the legends that knows the true meaning behind my name ;)

When I was little I was afraid of adult predators so I put a stupid random name so they couldn't get me xD. It's stuck for 7 years. I hate my UN tbh. Lol I'd probably pay to get it changed.

42 = hitchhikers guide to the galaxy reference

chocolate = I like chocolate

tbh I really don't know what I was thinking when I came up with the name, but like JC's, it stuck.

This username was the name of my 7th grade humanities teacher, and thought his name would look cool in the PokeBeach forum.

Gale said:
PMJ told me I should change it to Galefail, Raikou suggested I change it to Gale. Fun times.

I like Galefail better just saying. Because I often walk around with 3-D glasses clipped to the collar of my shirt (yeah, I'm just that awesome), and people already see in 3-D, so 3+3=6. Six Dimensions=6-Dimension.

Vulpix Yolk said:
I was trying to hatch a Shiny Vulpix in my ruby for so long then I started think what would happen if I took one of the eggs and throw it at the ground, a Vulpix Yolk

Way to take credit for LORDY JONE's joke and thought.

I just wanted something original really. Although I hate it now and would much rather be reffered to as Muse. Just like everywhere else, I guess I have no choice but to stick with it. I also chose The Assassin because well, I was obsessed with the song Assassin by Muse( still am), I wanted any sort of name change before they stopped doing them forever, and it really matched what kind of person I "was" back then.

Hmm... there's not much of a story behind my name. I needed one for deviantArt, just trained my Rayquaza to lvl 100. Here you are, perfect combination ^^. And guess what... the name got stuck ._.

Well, I don't know what I was thinking. My username sucks. TBH I really want it to be PDC so everyone could still remember me....and its a cool username. But meh. I'll get my username changed ome day when I [strike] Kill WPM[/strike]

Back