Where do you want US Nationals 2014?

grantm1999 said:
I call Washington D.C.
They don't care if they piss off the entire west half of the US, and Worlds location proves that.
But most likely Indy again.
I would love it to be in the Raleigh Convention Center.

The whole reason Worlds is always on a coast is because it makes it more convienient for people from other countries to get to. At the point of Worlds they have to think about multiple countries from different continents, not just one country. Making Worlds dead center in the middle of the U.S or Canada only makes it better for the U.S or Canada, not Japan, England, France, ect.

Anyway, I think Indianapolis has alot going for it. Great venue, lots of hotels, plenty of food, middle of the country. I really don't see why they would change it considering it has been almost perfect for the past 4 years.

For those of you who say that it should be on the west coast because Worlds is on the east, Worlds has been on and past the west cost 7 out of the 9 World Championships. And for the 2 times it was on the East Coast, it was in Florida. Which would be one of the worst places to have it on this side. For this reason, it would be nice to keep Nationals toward the middle of the country.

TCG NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Dates
Indianapolis, IN
July 4th–6th, 2014
International
May 3rd–June 30th, 2014
The Pokémon TCG U.S. National Championships is a sanctioned title event open to U.S. resident players who have

Glad it's still in Indy... It's only two hours away so I can actually go! Also Indy is nice since it's the only U.S City to have 4 Interstates going into it so it doesn't take too long to get to it from most places.

Your Master said:
Why are they robbing us of the fourth of July!?
i imagine it went something like this
TPCI said:
hey its the only country that celebrates the fourth of july so hey!! why don't we make their national championships which only residents of that country can attend on a holiday that only they celebrate

I think its fine where it`s been. Indy has worked all of these years and i figure it will keep working.

Back