Where do you see yourself 10 years down the line?

#1weavile

I'm still alive =)
I just thought of making an interesting thread with some value in it.

Just as the title says it, discuss where you see yourself 10 years from now

What an interesting topic. I'll bite.
Hopefully, I'll be done with college and my temporary jobs and working in a real job, an engineer most likley. I don't know if I would be (or want to) married yet... but that's the jist of it. Pretty nice, huh? :D

I see myself on the PGA tour. Playing with the pros! My goal is to win all 4 majors in my career. (Especially the Masters)

Hopefully in ten years I'll be working for Pokémon Company International, or something, working on artwork for cards and other merchandise. Though really, I'm still not sure about how that whole system works. xP I don't really care to think about what the future holds, I'd rather stick to the present.

In 10 years I will hopefully be a Detective and further down the road I will retire and Run my own Karate Dojo for as long as possible

In ten years, I'd just be getting out of college. I hope to become an architect. :3

Karate_Dude said:
In 10 years I will hopefully be a Detective and further down the road I will retire and Run my own Karate Dojo for as long as possible

Can I help teach? I do Karate too. :p

well... in 10 years, I will hopefully...
Be graduated from college
Be a 3rd degree black belt [or maybe 4th? IDK in ten years]
Somewhere far away from my house, digging up gemstones out of the ground, and identifying gemstones for other people
and still playing with mah pogeymanz. :D

Hopefully, at age 24 I'll have graduated from a good college and be a zoologist, cryptozoologist or something involving animals or on the road to getting a job like that. Of course, I'll always love pokemon and video games. I also hope I'm healthy in ten years. At least not dead. O_O

I might be a Super Mod. Or even an Admin even jk Member most likely.

Hopefully out of college and possibly working an engineering job.

dmaster out.

I see myself

graduating from (if not about to) university
being an (atleast) green belt in karate (i want to learn it but havent started yet)
having a part-time job then soon after being a doctor and artist
still playing pokemon

Does EVERYONE want to learn karate?
Also, it'd be nice to live in an apartment, at the very least.

ShadowLugia said:

yuk. why does everyone like apartments/condos/semi-detachments? I'd rather just buy a house and pay off the mortgage right away.

ShadowLugia said:
I'll teach! ^_^ I'm a black belt in Sho-do-kon. Really hard, and agressive. Very mathematical as well.

I'm gonna be in a cubicle coding. I'll be the only one who's very fit. I'll be a physical trainer and nutrition trainer. Physical including running, and other aerobic excercises.

Back