What Was Your Funniest Pokemon TCG Moment?

Then share a few of them. We'd love to hear :D

Once, on PlayTCG, I was completely set up with my EelZone deck with Mewtwo active against a CaKE deck with Kyurem active. I had 1 prize to take and had almost enough energy to take out his Kyurem. I say to myself " what can it hurt" so I damage his Kyurem. I forgot taht Kyurem has Outrage as an attack and he KO's my Mewtwo EX for the last prize. If I had waited one more turn I would have won DX. I locked myself in my room for a while after that.

I know it's not my "funniest" Pokemon TCG moment (I can't remember it right now), but one I found to be hilarious was when I was battling my self and did 500 damage to a lone Horsea with Magnezone Prime.

I can't remember exactly what happened, but long story short, at a BRs back two years or so ago one of the best players in our Seniors division was playing on a table, and the table broke and fell in. It was just kind of out of the blue, which made it so funny. And he was winning. XD

xD not really bout a match, but when i was a kid i had a bunch of ancient mews, and i ripped and peeled them off thinking they were stickers LOL

It was pretty funny when I was playing samurott against my friend's tyram. 4 samurotts prizes :p

The funniest thing (actually worst move ever) was when I could have made top cut at a cities but didn't. It was the last game of Swiss. It was a 1-1 prize card match in Sudden Death. I was playing PrimeTime against DonChamp. I had a Zoroark up with a DCE. She had a Machop no energy because I had Catchered it the previous turn. I have 3 cards in my hand and 1 in my deck. For some reason, I thought the inly way to win was to get the kill with Yanmega. So I played Judge, but just them realized that I would have 3 cards because of my small deck! I could have instead attack with Zoroark that turn and won the next turn without decking myself out!!!! That makes me so mad!!!! But then I laughed it out.

So, Mr. Tea and I were at league. We asked a kid what he was going to play for cities. He replied enthusiastically with, "A water deck!"

That. Was. Hilarious. *snickers*

I just remembered another one! One time me and one of my friends were sitting down at a table at league, when suddently, a little kid asks us if either of us have a Gyarados Lv.X, so we tell him that there is no Gyarados Lv.X, when he walked away, we both started laughing like crazy. XD Also there was a similar time when a kid asked us if either of us had a Electrivire Delta Species!

Cities 2011

FoxNoctom said:
"Pokemon is a very relaxing game, meant to relieve stress. HEY, HEY YOU OVER THERE! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE (insert chain of expletives) DOING?! GET THE (insert chain of expletives) OUT OF HERE!"

Oh the irony.

Rougechomp said:
When my friend went against iisnumber12 1st round in a cities with VVV and got 8 tails on Vanniluxe flips (Fliptini included) and then he went against me and got another 8 tails. He's so lucky. XD
That reminds me of my first BR. I got a bye, and played against the leader of my league for training. ZPST. I somehow managed to get 8 tails in a row with Dual Ball in that game (I also used Junk Arm). Since that day I decided never to use Dual Ball except if I have other card like Collector :D

Well later at the BR I owned the TCG champion of my country with the same deck, and won the BR, so it wasn't a that bad day anyways :D

For me, one of my most ''fun'' moments was when playing at a cities, and I got paired against a friend. I played Steelix Prime, he went for Lanturn prime (we both agreed to go rogue that CC). I open Chansey (Plt), a DCE, an Expert belt, and 4 Fighting energy =/ I top deck a pokémon communication as my first card. He opens a lone lanturn. Since he goes first, and the old rules apply (no trainers first turn, etc), he can't do anything except for attach one Electric energy, and hits me for 10. I look at my cards, and suddenly realises Chansey can hit 40 for a DCE. I attach the expert belt, and ''Chansey-Donk'' his lone Chinchou.

The term ''Chansey Donk'' is a real meme within my friend group since that day, and my friend actually complemented me on pulling it off...! xD

Not really a tournament funny, but I have recently gotten my friend back into the Pokémon TCG, and so she decided to buy the Samurott tin. She opened it in the dark and brought it to show us her cards the next. I started to look through her cards and, to my surprise, she had pulled Shiny Rayquaza. I looked at her, saying that she had pulled a Shiny Rayquaza. She thought that it was just a regular card, so we both started to shout "What?!" "What?!" "What?!" back and forth. It was hilarious! The best part was that this was in the middle of the school hallway too.

In league about...three or so years ago.
I ended up beating Kingdra Donk with Tyranitar.
Yes, Stormfront Tyranitar.
Good times, good times...

Back