What was the first game you've ever 100% completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Monkeys In A Forest

"It is always U.S. time! We rule the world!&q
Hey guys, I'm back with another new question for you crazy hipsters, similar to one of my last but many peoples answers would be different. Anyway, to the question: What was the first game you've ever 100% completed? When I say 100% complete I mean you've gotten everything, like there is nothing more you can do because you've done every side quest, mission, etc.

For me, it took a while for me to find a game to 100% but that games was the first Pokemon Ranger, great game too, and I got everything, the pokemon and all that stuff :D And the game was definitely more difficult the more recent ones.

How about you guys? Thank you for your time :)

I guess not completing the Pokedex isn't 100%, right? :p

I guess the first game I completed was either Twisted Metal or Tekken(the original ones for the PS1). Though Twisted really have any unlockable content if I recall correctly, you just have to beat the game that's it. But I unlocked all the characters on Tekken so yeah.

Some people don't think Ranger can be 100% completed unless you have an S rank on every Pokemon. A mighty hard task.

Anyway, in that vein, my first 100% completion was Mega Man Star Force 2, which is odd for me, considering I'm usually very bad at the final battles and at getting those last Mega cards.

I think it would probably be LoZ: Phantom Hourglass. I've beaten games before, but not many 100% I've never completed a pokedex >.>

Chariblaze said:
Some people don't think Ranger can be 100% completed unless you have an S rank on every Pokemon. A mighty hard task.

oh god do NOT remind me of trying to get raikou, entei and suicune on S rank, that was one of the most horrid things i've ever had to do in my life

I'm pretty sure Ranger was the first game I ever 100%'d, but I ended up skipping out on some of the S ranks in the end lol

Chariblaze said:

Eh, I'd say the whole S rank thing is more like high scores really.

Sonic Generations for Xbox. Every achievement, including a glitched one which made me have to delete my file afterwards. I'm not much of a 100% kinda guy most of the time. I'm a completionist, but I can't stand do stuff if I won't be rewarded for it. Right now I'm trying to 100% Little Big Planet one and two. One of the funnest games ever, and guess what, it actually REWARDS you for monotonous replaying of levels! And I guess you could count trying to complete every quest on Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Version trying to 100%.

Mine was Pokemon Ruby. I completed the whole Pokedex and trained about half my guys to lv. 100. My time on the game was 600 hours

All trophies/achievements (including the downloadable content) for Fallout 3. Every miscellaneous quest, every side quest, explored 100% the map, obtained all weapons and all armor. You could say that I was addicted. ;]

I think the only games I know I for sure I have fully completed are:

Cave Story (Best Ending with all Life Containers)
Super Mario 64 DS (150 stars)
Super Mario 3D Land (5 Profile Stars, unshiny. That's still considered 100% IMO.)
New Super Mario Bros. (DS) (All Star Coins)

I have no idea what came first. I've probably done something else before these, just don't remember...

I never completed any game... I really don't know, probably one of my Pokemon games because I used to play Pokemon A LOT when I was little. For example, I have over 400 hours on my Pearl.

Super Mario Bros for the DS, was a game 100% completed... And Super Mario Bros for N64 as well... THOSE, were the greatest weeks of my life! :D

Oh boy, not in any in order:

And yes 100% of everything

Metroid
SMB
SMB 2
SMB 3
Super Mario World
Zelda
Zelda II
Zelda Alttp
Zelda Oot
Super Metroid
Super Mario Circuit
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart Doble Dash
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Leaf Green
No More Heroes
No More Heroes 2
SSBB
Umbrella Chronicles
Darkside Chronicles
Resi 1
Resi 2
Resi 4
Resi 0
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
PMD - Blue Rescue Team
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadum 2
Starwing
Starfox 64/Lylatwars
Goldeneye 007
Zone of the Enders
Zone of the Enders 2
Megami Tensei
Shin Megami Tensei
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga
Digital Devil Saga 2
Metal Gear
MGS
MGS 2
MGS 3
MGS 4
Devil May Cry 3
SSBM
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Kunckles
Sonic Pinball
Tetris
Dr. Robotnicks Mean Bean Machine
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars Battlefron 2
Uncharted
Megaman 1, 2, 3, 5, 7,8, 9, 10
Megaman X
Megaman X2
Megaman X3
Megaman X4
Megaman X5
Megeman Battle Network

And some more, I can't remember.

Game I am well on track of 100% -

Deadly Premonition
Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2
Zelda Majora's Mask
ExciteBike
And many many more

mine was kingdom hearts 358/2 days first one i ever played (kingdom hearts wise) and in my opinion is the best game series ever.

Pokemon White in my Samurott solo run. Seriously, I beat the E4 2nd round about 5 times trying to get to lv.100.

A Link to the Past for me. To this day, it's still one of the games I replay most. That, of course, can be said for most console Zelda titles, as I've beaten most of them to 100% completion as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back