What was the first game you've ever 100% completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first game I ever completed in-full was Final Fantasy IV (released as FFII) for the Super NES. The second was Super Mario World, with The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past being my third (again, they were the SNES versions and didn't have as many extras and additions as some of the remakes I've played had).

Arcavine185 said:
Pokemon White in my Samurott solo run. Seriously, I beat the E4 2nd round about 5 times trying to get to lv.100.
Do you have all rooms in the Unity Tower? Have you traded with people from every country from every province in the world? Do you have every shiny Pokémon in you Pokédex, male and female? Even a legal Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, shiny Zekrom etc.? Wooow! :D

I don't think I have 100% in any game where it takes a murderous amount of time (I probably have like 80% in The World Ends with You though [all clothes, all pins mastered etc. = 100%]) to get it 100%, but of course I have beaten other kind of games 100%. :p

First game I 100%ed was Halo: Reach.

...That is is you don't count becoming an Inheritor. According to my calculations, Inheritor would take more than 8 years of playing for me, so I decided that it wasn't really worth it lol. I however DID get all the achievements, including Monument to All Your Sins, which is possibly the hardest thing I have done in a video game up to date. I also LASO'd the last level, which is nearly impossible (It took 800 deaths and 5 and a half hours).

So, maybe I didn't technically 100% it. ...But I considered getting all of the achievements and LASOing the last level good enough :p

Hey dude, if you can LASO any campaign level by yourself, then you're already better than I am, ahaha
Although I did 100% MW2, maxed out Spec Ops and Multiplayer as well as Veteran Campaign, which isn't even hard. Reach is on an entire different level.

By myself? I wish I could take credit for that lol. Nah, my brother helped me do it. Doing it by yourself means you cant die once because of Iron, so it's literally impossible.

I usually play games that you can't ever 100%, like most Pokémon games, so hopefully I can remember most of the few games I've properly completed.
I do believe the first was LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (episodes I-III). Bought everything, built everything, got everything and even ended up with the max amount of studs after all that. And I've done the same thing with every LEGO game since. :3

I've hit 100% completion on all of the playstation 1 Spyro games, those would have to be my first. The self titled game, Ripto's Rage, and Year of the Dragon. I don't even own the newer games, the quality of Spyro games have gone down ever since Insomniac stopped making them in my opinion.

I have no idea.

I know I have 100 percent on Batman: Arkham Asylum, but I have no idea if I had already 100'd another game. (I only did that recently, Very close to 100'ding Arkham City)

The first game I ever completed 100%... It's hard to come up with an answer. There are a bunch of games I played way back when I first started playing video games, but after looking back on them now I see there are things I still could have done. With recent games, even if I get all of the achievements the developers always come out with an update to the game which adds 10+ more achievements. I've got the Black Trainer Card in Diamond (or is it Platinum?), but does that count as 100% completion? Many would say it doesn't, as even after getting that there are still things to do.

The only games I can think of that come close to being considered 100% complete would be the Golden Sun games. In each of them I've gotten every weapon / item, spoken to everyone, checked every barrel / crate / pot / oven / etc., done pretty much everything possible... But even then, there's still the chance there's something more to be done.

None... I usually work on a game for a while, then get bored and get a new game. However, this was before I discovered Legend of Zelda. I'm trying to 100 percent complete Skyward Sword.

Argetlam said:
None... I usually work on a game for a while, then get bored and get a new game. However, this was before I discovered Legend of Zelda. I'm trying to 100 percent complete Skyward Sword.

I'm playing it on Hero Mode and trying to get everything on the way....it's very hard....

Hmmm.... I think little big planet 2. I don't usually complete games 100% but little big planet is just awesome!! So I just had to make an exception! xD

Wow. I literally can't remember the first game, like, at all. I think it's pretty hard to "100% complete" a Pokemon game. I mean, I guess you could get all the levels of the Trainer Card but, the older games didn't have that so, catch every Pokemon? Idk...I would have to guess Metroid Prime 3: Corruption because I got all the Energy Tanks, Missile Expansions, etc. I had thought it was Zelda: Twilight Princess, but it turns out I didn't 100% that game yet either lol.

dmaster out.

The Legend of Zelda for NES

My most recent one being The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword for Wii

Forgot to mention I 100%ed The Simpsons Game for the DS. There aren't actually that many real challenges in the game to be fair.

The first game I 100%ed was a very obscure GBA game: Medabots- Rokusho vs. AX. After winning with Rokusho and his partner Brass (plus several other potential pieces and characters to mix and match with) at the Medabots tournament, the Rubber Robo Gang steals the prize Medabot, and Rokusho's shooting counterpart, Arcbeetle. I had to fight each and every RRG member in deathmatches to win each piece of Arcbeetle and thier own Medabots back. I obtained several of my favorite fighters this way; Mega-Emperor is the prominent one. I actually did it twice in the time I've had it because I restarted accidently, but I've earned all 12 medals (The cores of the Medabots and the key to Medaforces) and all 120 parts (30 different characters).

Recently (yes, I still play it), I've been using Arcbeetle, Mega-Emperor, Sumilidon, and Belzelga to their potentials. Belzelga is in particular hard to use because of his exploding arm missiles destroying the arm in the process, and his Helmet only has 3 respawns-of-armor.

I've also 100%ed LeafGreen, Diamond, YuGiOh WC 2010: Reverse of Arcadia, and PMD: Darkness Version. (Most recently, YGO WC 2010).

Does anyone else play Medabots VGs on this site?

~AoH

Hmm...the first game I [remember] completing is Sonic Heroes.
All the games before that I either can't remember or gotten to the last level and stopped.

Wow, the first game... I want to say Wind Waker, but that game is massive and I could've easily missed something. Probably Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which I know is insane, but I've gotten every sticker, trophy, CD, challange, masterpiece, I've beaten the subspace 100% on Intense.

I love that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back