Pokemon What Is Your Signature Pokémon?

yammark

Aspiring Trainer
My favourite type is ice and water and i imagine myself as a gym leader . So my signature pokemon is water and ice type . Every my signature pokemon had a behind story . Here are my signature pokemon ....

1.Ducklett/Swanna - I've grow in a small village and it have a group of big teal(water duck bird) who fly more than 1000 kilometre from china . They escape the winter from china to stay at little lake of our village . I went to walk around and saw the teal , saw the view of little lake . They come every year of the winter . One day Black/White represent this teal to a pokemon . I'm suddenly know this will be one of my signature pokemon . I'm also love the concept of Ducklett evolve to Swanna , i know it's base on The Ugly Duckling fairy tale . In my real life I'm also really relate to this fairy tale as well .

2. Tirtouga/Carracosta - I'm admire someone secretly which that person have some kind of thing relate to a turtle . Since i always love the fossil pokemon , i love dinosaur story . So when Black/White represent this turtle dinosaur i'm suddenly know this will be one of my signatur pokemon .

3. Amaura/Aurorus - Since i was a kid . I love to read , saw dinosaur story .My dad and mom always buy the book of dinosaur for me . Long neck dinosaur is one of my favourite dinosaur . I've been hope someday long neck dinosaur to appear in Pokemon game . But I'm also worry at the same time because if they long neck dinosaur became pokemon . It will be Rock/Normal . Since i only use water and ice type . It won't be my team at all . But XY have represent long neck dinosaur and it have ice type in it . I'm so much happy that day . I'm still remember that day clearly it is 11 september 2013 when CoroCoro leak . The picture still didn't come out it had only text reveal which said ''It lists two fossil Pokémon, Chigorasu (チゴラス) which is Rock/Dragon and Amarusu (アマルス) which is Rock/Ice '' at that time I'm really excited . But i don't know japanese at that time i think maybe Rock/Ice pokemon must be a Stagosuarus . Because the plate on its back suit to be a ice plate . When the picture come out I'm almost scream it is the perfect design .It is long neck pokemon and have aurora on its head .

My other signature pokemon is Cryogonal,Skelp,Snover

Elnoor

I wanna be the Very BEST
Mine would have to be Darkrai, it has the coolest design (personally) and is my favorite legendary. I always used him as a last resort when it seems I am going to lose, came through many times.

FoxFire

Fox Pokemon Rule!
I've noticed an odd and possibly disturbing trend of me using Diggersby in most of my teams nowadays. Huge Power makes it a beatstick, good movepool, a lot faster than one would expect ...

trombone2017

Pokemon Master
Typhlosion is my signature Pokemon. Even though it is a starter it is my one I use in everything. Cyndaquil was the first Pokemon I have ever had and Typhlosion is one of the strongest starters with its wide movepool and high attack. He is my signature.

Jrm2020

Aspiring Trainer
Froslass is my all-time favorite Pokémon. It's two of my favorite types, Ice and Ghost. Snorunt was my favorite Pokémon, but then Gen 4 came out and then it switched. But the thing is I don't really relate to it because I can't breathe -60° F air out of my body, and I'm a guy. But still, I love Froslass. Also, Skrelp is always on my team because again, Skrelp and Dragalge are high up on my Favorite Pokémon list. Plus, Skrelp was the first shiny Pokémon I ever caught, so that gives it even more sentimental value to me.

Steel Mineral

Iron Defense
I'd say that Scizor is my signature Pokémon, although if you faced me in battle, you would probably mistake it for being Starmie.
Scizor has always held an important place in my heart and party for reasons that I cannot fully explain. I adore steel-types in general,
but Scizor is just different from the rest in some special way. :)

airsoft246

Aspiring Trainer
Easily Lugia and probably Latios/Zekrom tied for second. The second pokemon movie is easily my favorite, and Lugia was a beast. That said, Mewtwo (specifically the incredible voiceover) was easily the best pokemon overall in a movie.

Rsklenar14

Aura Master
My signature pokemon is definitely lucario. It has been my favorite/signature pokemon since generation four. Every generation that came out I made sure to have a lucario. Even if it meant trading it and risking it not listening to me. I would also make sure it knew aura sphere. Favorite move too.

maveric619

Aspiring Trainer
I would have to say my signature pokemon would either be my Absol, because of his versatility, and the fact I love the mega form, or my Aegislash. Since i find the fact that it happens to be a haunted sword and shield exceedingly awesome.

WhySoCarefree

Aspiring Trainer
Has to be Houndoom. It's the perfect mix of my own personal traits as well as the fact that it's a dog. It has that dark and mysterious quality, but that fiery passion and rage about it as well. And plus its Mega is hella dope.

ChiefLittleFish

Given Up on Collecting the TCG
Although I've never used them on any sort of teams, Abra (Expedition 93) and Haunter (Legend Maker 35) are my favorite cards by design.

Other wise I can't say that I have any one signature Pokemon, but rather a small group of signature Pokemon that I prefer to use, both in the VG and now again the TCG, being Pokemon based on American Indian cultures, such as Xatu, Braviary, Bouffalant, and Sigilyph (all I can remember now, but one or two more)

9Tailz

the human embodiment of garbodor
Despite my username being based off Ninetales, I've never actually used one >.> I have a few, but I only evolved them for the dex entry, so I can't really call it my signature Pokemon.

Instead, I'd say that Zoroark is. I've obtained and trained one in every single game that he's available in (though White 2 was the only one where I used him in my main game team) and he's so much fun to play with. Illusion, while gimmicky, can catch a foe off guard (you'd be suprised how often it works, even when I'm playing online) and then he can either KO or put some serious damage on virtually anything. It's even better with a Focus Sash, so that way, once he gets nailed by a powerful move, he'll survive another turn. I love the design as well, which was the first thing that made me want to use Zoroark. Also, there's this face he makes in Pokemon Amie that's just hilarious- if you try to feed him a Poke Puff that he doesn't want, he'll look in the other direction with his head tilting down. While not incredibly funny in the game, taken out of context and put next to, say, a really idiotic comment or something, Zoroark looks like he's saying "Are you... are you kidding me?" that's what my avatar is :p I just found it amusing.

MrCowle

Aspiring Trainer
Machamp & Blastoise. My first ever starter was squirtle, and imo Machamp is super cool. and good.

DrEspeon

Pokemon Physician and Psychologist
As you can probably tell by my username, Espeon is definitely my signature pokemon. It's just so cute! Plus, it's a psychic cat, my favorite type and animal.

Milennin

*Hugs Absol*
I've never had a signature Pokémon until XY. Sure, I've had favourites before, but never had that one Pokémon I could consider as my absolute favourite. But the moment I saw Absol in XY I knew I had to have this cutie and keep it on my team at all times. Absol is definitely my signature Pokémon and don't see that changing any time soon.

akida

aka Bawkachu
I'd have to say Raichu. It is the one pokemon I always fall back on. I mean it is pretty meh in comparison to newer pokemon but the overall design is what I love about it the most. I always try to sneak it into my team. :)

Shalal

Water Lover
My signature Pokemon is Kingdra. I like its balanced stats and clean, strong appearance, which calms me when I look at it. Overall it reminds me of the great power of water.

Mitja

veteran smartass
Lately it's Sigilyph. I love winning against people who don't have a clue what it's gonna do with it (and there is a lot XD).
It's gotten to the point where I use it with just a second pokemon against full 6 member teams lol
I also love it's weird design, type combo, and I've bred myself a shiny one c:

The other one is Kingdra.
It was my main pokemon in the nationals xD