XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

Sorry about my inactivity! haha

I realy want and male-exclusive Buenary evolution, Lopunny is realy feminine...

Phoenix29 said:
I would love to see a fairy/dragon legendary with a style like sheng-long from dragon ball xD...even a non-legendary 3 stage would be ok for me.

Also a fire/fairy Phoenix would be awesome

A phoenix would definitely be cool, but isn't that sort of what Ho-oh is supposed to be?

Mindfang said:
Sorry about my inactivity! haha

I realy want and male-exclusive Buenary evolution, Lopunny is realy feminine...

Well, lopunny was inspired in playboy bunnies, so... you want a village people pokemon? or 3? (I have no idea how many they are).

Wait. lopunnies can be male?
*searches*

Well would you look at that!.. gamefreak is getting all lgbt on us... good for them!

FT10 said:
Phoenix29 said:
I would love to see a fairy/dragon legendary with a style like sheng-long from dragon ball xD...even a non-legendary 3 stage would be ok for me.

A phoenix would definitely be cool, but isn't that sort of what Ho-oh is supposed to be?

I don't know about a fairy type phoenix, it should legitimately be fire/fairy/flying, which is not possible, and giving levitate to a bird would be pretty stupid, besides, a phoenix can have much more interesting abilities.

FT10 said:
Phoenix29 said:

Ho-oh is a phoenix-like pokemon, yeah...but it doesnt't need to be the only one...it would be cool another one :)

Phoenix29 said:
FT10 said:

Ho-oh is a phoenix-like pokemon, yeah...but it doesnt't need to be the only one...it would be cool another one :)

Typing is definitely an issue for this idea. It definitely needs to be part fairy, because it would be really redundant if it was fire/flying. It also needs to be part fire in order to work as a phoenix. So, what does that leave us with, fairy/fire? While it is feasible, I don't think it's probable that GF will go this route. Although, keep in mind, it wouldn't be the first time that a Pokémon can fly without being part flying-type. Latios and Latias come to mind.

FT10 said:
Phoenix29 said:

Typing is definitely an issue for this idea. It definitely needs to be part fairy, because it would be really redundant if it was fire/flying. It also needs to be part fire in order to work as a phoenix. So, what does that leave us with, fairy/fire? While it is feasible, I don't think it's probable that GF will go this route. Although, keep in mind, it wouldn't be the first time that a Pokémon can fly without being part flying-type. Latios and Latias come to mind.

Latias and latios don't flap their wings to fly, also, 2 posts above yours.

Extremely unlikely to happen this generation, but I would really like a black bear pokemon. Possibly with a berry theme to it, like, berry bush "gloves" on its paws or a bush mane. A berry bear makes way for the possibility of a happy bear pokemon, as so far we have an angry bear, a frozen angry bear, and now an evil looking angry bear. The typing would be the confusing part. I could see grass type because of the bushes, but also a poison type if the berries were considered poisonous. I might actually draw this pokemon later...

Dragon Tamer Rhaegar said:
Extremely unlikely to happen this generation, but I would really like a black bear pokemon. Possibly with a berry theme to it, like, berry bush "gloves" on its paws or a bush mane. A berry bear makes way for the possibility of a happy bear pokemon, as so far we have an angry bear, a frozen angry bear, and now an evil looking angry bear. The typing would be the confusing part. I could see grass type because of the bushes, but also a poison type if the berries were considered poisonous. I might actually draw this pokemon later...

Please draw it! I love black bears, and would like a pleasant and welcoming bear over the three we have currently (though I love all three anyway).

I could see it being normal/poison, or normal/grass, since GF has been upping the type variety.

I want to see an evolution for Jynx , Pinsir, Rapidash , Muk, Hypno, Marowak, Noctowl, Qwilfish, Corsola, Stantler, Sableye , Mawile ,Pluse/Minun ,Volbeat/Ilumise ,Torkoal. A new Apetrio would be cool!

I want a electric type hummingbird, it could make electicity by flapping it's wings really fast, it's speed would be off the charts, and it could have bug buzz and electroball.

How about a pokemon version of the Spectacled Bear. They could build off of it with glasses, or maybe the pattern could be firey and he shoots fire, or something. Idk I just want a spectacled bear.

I‘d rather think Spritzee will evolve into a plague doctor sort of thing. A flamingo should be a new chain, the first water/fire. It already has the name set to makes puns for the pokemon name flamin go

I would really love to see a pokemon based on a wolf. Or better yet, a mantis shrimp, that thing is crying to be made into a pokemon

Remember to stay on topic. I have moved some of the posts from here to the appropriate thread: Pokémon XY Rumors. Continue your discussion about rumors there (remember not to advertise!). This thread is for discussing Pokémon or evolutions you would like to see this generation!

Razorninja said:
I would really love to see a pokemon based on a wolf. Or better yet, a mantis shrimp, that thing is crying to be made into a pokemon

manectric.jpg
190px-262Mightyena.png

I don't know about you, but those look like suitable wolves to me. I agree with you on another crustacean but I think Clauncher is about it for this generation. It would be cool if a Goby was made to match up with Clauncher, after all, pistol shrimps (What Clauncher is based off of) tend to share burrows with gobies. I'd be happy witha coral Pokemon. Or a sea anemone.

Proceeded said:
Razorninja said:

manectric.jpg
190px-262Mightyena.png

I don't know about you, but those look like suitable wolves to me. I agree with you on another crustacean but I think Clauncher is about it for this generation. It would be cool if a Goby was made to match up with Clauncher, after all, pistol shrimps (What Clauncher is based off of) tend to share burrows with gobies. I'd be happy witha coral Pokemon. Or a sea anemone.
Good point. But I really like the idea of a goby and an anemone pokemon.

Proceeded said:
Razorninja said:

manectric.jpg
190px-262Mightyena.png

Manectric is a wolf indeed, but mightyena is a hyena (sort of).

And I said the same thing about the watchman fish:

professorlight said:
Watchman fish & pistol shrimp are roomates
warning: language

Check that out, now we need a fish pokemon to be clauncher's buddy.
They could be inspired in Riggs and Murtaugh from lethal weapon.

Holy shit, that has to happen, now.

EDIT: bogleech... why it doesn't surprise me?

A tiger! And a panther. DO WANT. <3

Also, evolutions for:
  • Dunsparce
  • Male Combee
  • Tauros/Miltank baby
  • Kangaskhan's kid
  • Qwilfish
  • More Hitmons

Yeah, something like that. xD

Proceeded said:
Razorninja said:

manectric.jpg
190px-262Mightyena.png

I would love for Mightyena to get an evolution, a werewolf Pokemon maybe??

beaulier said:
I‘d rather think Spritzee will evolve into a plague doctor sort of thing. A flamingo should be a new chain, the first water/fire. It already has the name set to makes puns for the pokemon name flamin go

Why not both?

Seriously though GF has combined more than 2 inspirations into one pokemon before.

Back