XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

Raptor9229 said:
DrEspeon said:
What about an armored ghost horse (ghost/steel)? Also I would love a constellation pokemon.

A Pegasus pokemon would be based on a constellation if you think about it. Also the ghost/steel thing would be awesome. I am surprised that Golett and Golurk are not already part steel type.

golett and golurk are based off of golems, not robots

FloodBadge said:
Raptor9229 said:
A Pegasus pokemon would be based on a constellation if you think about it. Also the ghost/steel thing would be awesome. I am surprised that Golett and Golurk are not already part steel type.

Good point but they just seem robotic in my opinion.

Raptor9229 said:
FloodBadge said:

Golems are made entirely of clay, so ground/ghost is the most appropriate type

leecario said:
Raptor9229 said:

Except a certain trio of golems, or quartet of golems which happen to be legendaries . . That is besides the point but . . . The Poochyena line? Hell yes, hyenas which kind of makes sense due to the gevudan area.

Raptor9229 said:
leecario said:

Except a certain trio of golems, or quartet of golems which happen to be legendaries . . That is besides the point but . . . The Poochyena line? Hell yes, hyenas which kind of makes sense due to the gevudan area.

those golems are the 3 ages and some kind of mother nature or something

also, i want to see a disc pokemon

FloodBadge said:
Raptor9229 said:

^ Lord Luvdisc looks down upon thee.

For goodness sake bring on the flamingo and snowy owl!

AdamLambert said:
FloodBadge said:

^ Lord Luvdisc looks down upon thee.

For goodness sake bring on the flamingo and snowy owl!

Luvdisc is more of a stereotypical valentines heart than a disc. Though I do agree that it can be considered a disc though, that reminds me, Luvdisc needs an evolution, maybe a bit less disc like?

speaking of fish pokemon, why is there no clown fish pokemon?

[private]Warned for minor S/G because of no caps in this post and several other ones in this thread.~KA[/private]

I think if we have more Golems they should be Rock/Fighting or Rock/Ghost. I say this because in the myths golems were said to be brought to life by those who were powerful and righteous. That to me doesn't really scream ghost because they are powered by that power or person's will not a spirit. I could see it being fighting because fighting is suppose to be that hero type and golems are said to be again made by the righteous and to protect the people (in those myths it's usually to protect the Jewish folk). I say rock over ground because Rock to me seems to translate better to clay than ground but that's just me I think.

Id wanna see a golem that looks like a moss covered stone henge that stood up and went on a walk.

Mitja said:
Id wanna see a golem that looks like a moss covered stone henge that stood up and went on a walk.

So a whole circle of stones as a hat no?

Actually that would look funny too.

I'd like to see a kind of feathered serpent based on "Quetzalcoatl", but not like a legendary pokemon, like a semi-legend instead of.
Would be dragon/flying
The basic would be a little snake with a razor in its tail
The stage 1 a snake with 3 feathers in its head, with hands and with a obsidian razor
The stage 2 a snake with a lot of feathers in its neck, they would open when the pokemon gets upset, like a dilophosaurus, and with a great obsidian sword...

Something like these:

850086720130620-08.jpg

Dragonite666 said:
I'd like to see a kind of feathered serpent based on "Quetzalcoatl", but not like a legendary pokemon, like a semi-legend instead of.
Would be dragon/flying
The basic would be a little snake with a razor in its tail
The stage 1 a snake with 3 feathers in its head, with hands and with a obsidian razor
The stage 2 a snake with a lot of feathers in its neck, they would open when the pokemon gets upset, like a dilophosaurus, and with a great obsidian sword...

Something like these:

850086720130620-08.jpg
That looks incredibly cool, but seems like there is a lot going on in there.

I want budgie Pokemon. Its a ultimately fav pet! When are we going to hav a wolf, or parrot? Mightyena is brilliant, but its not a wolf. I think its a brilliant idea to hav lots of budgies, that are multicoloured with different types. Like a purple one with psy powers, a sky blue that’s ice, Or a vivid pink one that’s fairy. Because you can never breed a pink budgie. Budgies could evolve into parrots, like vivid pink budgies could evolve into roseate cockatoos! Red fire type budgies could evolve into scarlet macaws! Yellow budgies could evolve into blue & yellow macaws! Lightning types! Its perfectly safe & fine to use my ideas, they are free! Fans or official! A snowy white Chihuahua with snowy type moves!

Sparklyevee said:
I want budgie Pokemon. Its a ultimately fav pet! When are we going to hav a wolf, or parrot? Mightyena is brilliant, but its not a wolf. I think its a brilliant idea to hav lots of budgies, that are multicoloured with different types. Like a purple one with psy powers, a sky blue that’s ice, Or a vivid pink one that’s fairy. Because you can never breed a pink budgie. Budgies could evolve into parrots, like vivid pink budgies could evolve into roseate cockatoos! Red fire type budgies could evolve into scarlet macaws! Yellow budgies could evolve into blue & yellow macaws! Lightning types! Its perfectly safe & fine to use my ideas, they are free! Fans or official! A snowy white Chihuahua with snowy type moves!

Manectric is a wolf. Well actually it is the Rajiin but in its wolf form so it still counts as a wolf. Raikou was the Rajiin in its tiger form (so was one of the Kami trio legendaries but still . . .) but with Manectric I guess you can say we already have a wolf. Actually I think a husky would make a better ice type than a Chihuahua. A Chihuahua would either be ground or fire type, perhaps even Ground/Fire.

Vaporeons kinda like a dolphin but fish/cat like

I would like to see another spider.

I would also like to see a mayfly and a horse fly.

I also want to see a non-poison snake, and an evolution of Bouffalant

A Siberian snowy white husky with sapphire eyes would make a brilliant snowy Pokemon! Normal or fairy type Chihuahuas with vivid pink, diamante collars as a luck boosting item?

is there a scissor-tailed flycatcher pokemon? i'd love to see tho- oh wait... Swellow has long tail feathers already....

how about a grass/flying hummingbird that evolves into a woodpecker?

FloodBadge said:
speaking of fish pokemon, why is there no clown fish pokemon?

There's a huge variety of marine animals. I would love a Parrot Fish 'mon, with a sharp beak and wings jutting out of its back. It'd be the perfect Water/Flying type. Maybe a winged squid? Part bird, part squid. I think that'd look fine.

@Everyone Who Wants Another Arachnid: I think Clauncher is the only one we're going to get this generation.. But everyone cross your fingers for another spider just in case!

I would also love a Basilisk-like Pokemon. (Not the lizard) Y'know like the old tale, when you look one in the eye, you'd turn to stone. Like Medusa. A giant floating eyeball that has a play on Medusa would be a dream come true for me.

Back