XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

P.DelSlayer said:
mastermagpie said:
I want a two stage dog crossed with coke (the drink) called Pupsi and Cocanine...

Make them cats and Lana Del Rey will be happy

Jokes aside, this idea is so aces its unreal. Like the below poster, I thought you posted cocaine instead of Cocanine

Well... we already have Weedle... ;D

Some other ideas I would like to see game freak make into Pokémon, including some evolutions for older Pokémon:

Prehistoric / Extinct (Non-fossils) :

- Eurypterids and kin (Prehistoric sea-scorpions of the Silurian, Devonian and Carboniferous)
As a Pokémon, and as an evolution for Crawdaunt, a large slender-built dark orange colored Eurypterid (Water/Dark)

- Stethacanthus (A primitive shark with an anvil-like structure on it's back from the Early Devonian)
As a Pokémon, a 2 stage evolution line, starting as a dogfish-like shark (Water), evolving into a large shark with the typical Stethacanthus anvil protrusion but with the physical built of a great white shark (Water/Steel)

- Scutosaurus (An armored herbivorous reptile from the Late Permian)
As a Pokémon (And as a contrast to my Gorgonopsid Pokémon idea I posted a while back) It has a 3 stage evolution line, starting as young chibified Scutosaurus (Ground), which evolves into an adolocent Scutosaurus (Ground) which in turn evolves into an adult Scutosaurus with an enlarged cranium (Ground/Psychic)

- Desmatosuchus (An armored herbivorous Archosaur from late Triassic Texas)
As a Pokémon, It doesn't evolve from anything or into anything, resembling a Pokémon-esque version of the animal with armor of steel (Grass/Steel)

- Pterosaur
As a Pokémon, it has a 3 stage evolution line, starting as a chibified Pterodactyl hatchling (Flying/Normal), evolving into a Pteranodon-like teenaged pterosaur (Flying/Normal), which then evolves into an adult Quetzalcoatlus (Flying/Dragon)

- Repenomamus (A ,to Mesozoic standards, large predatorial primitive mammal from Late Cretaceous Mongolia)
As a Pokémon, it has a 2 stage evolution starting as a chibified pup of the actual animal (Normal), evolving into a bulky version of the animal with a dastardly expression on it's face (Dark/Normal)

- Leptictidium (A strange hopping primitive mammal from Eocene Europe which looks like a cross between a kangaroo and an elephant shrew)
As a Pokémon, it has a 2 stage evolution, starting as a red quadrupedal elephant shrew like animal with a leaf-like tail (Grass/Fire), evolving into a pokémon-esque version of the animal but with a leaf-like tail (Grass/Fire)

- Indricotherium (A huge horn-less rhino and largest land mammal to have ever lived from Olligocene Mongolia)
As a Pokémon, it resembles a Pokémon-esque version of the animal (Water/Ground) and doesn't evolve.

- Smilodon
As a Pokémon, and as an evolution of Persian, resembling a yellowish sabertoothed lion with saber teeth made of Ice (Normal/Ice)

Current animals:

- Porpoise / Dolphin / Orca
As a Pokémon, a 3 stage evolution which starts as a chibified harbor porpoise (Water), evolving into a bottlenosed dolphin (Water/Psychic) which then evolves into a Dark/Blue Orca (Water/Psychic)

- Tasmanian Devil
As a Pokémon, a non-evolving Pokémon with black fur and a malicious expression on it's face (Dark)

Hope you guys like these ideas

Garfieltwo said:
Some other ideas I would like to see game freak make into Pokémon, including some evolutions for older Pokémon:

Prehistoric / Extinct (Non-fossils) :

- Eurypterids and kin (Prehistoric sea-scorpions of the Silurian, Devonian and Carboniferous)
As a Pokémon, and as an evolution for Crawdaunt, a large slender-built dark orange colored Eurypterid (Water/Dark)

- Stethacanthus (A primitive shark with an anvil-like structure on it's back from the Early Devonian)
As a Pokémon, a 2 stage evolution line, starting as a dogfish-like shark (Water), evolving into a large shark with the typical Stethacanthus anvil protrusion but with the physical built of a great white shark (Water/Steel)

- Scutosaurus (An armored herbivorous reptile from the Late Permian)
As a Pokémon (And as a contrast to my Gorgonopsid Pokémon idea I posted a while back) It has a 3 stage evolution line, starting as young chibified Scutosaurus (Ground), which evolves into an adolocent Scutosaurus (Ground) which in turn evolves into an adult Scutosaurus with an enlarged cranium (Ground/Psychic)

- Desmatosuchus (An armored herbivorous Archosaur from late Triassic Texas)
As a Pokémon, It doesn't evolve from anything or into anything, resembling a Pokémon-esque version of the animal with armor of steel (Grass/Steel)

- Pterosaur
As a Pokémon, it has a 3 stage evolution line, starting as a chibified Pterodactyl hatchling (Flying/Normal), evolving into a Pteranodon-like teenaged pterosaur (Flying/Normal), which then evolves into an adult Quetzalcoatlus (Flying/Dragon)

- Repenomamus (A ,to Mesozoic standards, large predatorial primitive mammal from Late Cretaceous Mongolia)
As a Pokémon, it has a 2 stage evolution starting as a chibified pup of the actual animal (Normal), evolving into a bulky version of the animal with a dastardly expression on it's face (Dark/Normal)

- Leptictidium (A strange hopping primitive mammal from Eocene Europe which looks like a cross between a kangaroo and an elephant shrew)
As a Pokémon, it has a 2 stage evolution, starting as a red quadrupedal elephant shrew like animal with a leaf-like tail (Grass/Fire), evolving into a pokémon-esque version of the animal but with a leaf-like tail (Grass/Fire)

- Indricotherium (A huge horn-less rhino and largest land mammal to have ever lived from Olligocene Mongolia)
As a Pokémon, it resembles a Pokémon-esque version of the animal (Water/Ground) and doesn't evolve.

- Smilodon
As a Pokémon, and as an evolution of Persian, resembling a yellowish sabertoothed lion with saber teeth made of Ice (Normal/Ice)

Current animals:

- Porpoise / Dolphin / Orca
As a Pokémon, a 3 stage evolution which starts as a chibified harbor porpoise (Water), evolving into a bottlenosed dolphin (Water/Psychic) which then evolves into a Dark/Blue Orca (Water/Psychic)

- Tasmanian Devil
As a Pokémon, a non-evolving Pokémon with black fur and a malicious expression on it's face (Dark)

Hope you guys like these ideas

Once again great ideas Id love to hear more of your ideas.

Something id like to see this generation is an evolved form of both luvdisc and tauros that evolve themselves into alomomola and bouffalant. As it is right now it is just another example of convergent evolution(descent with modification not pokemon style) which i believe BW added enough without needing these two who based on outward appearance look more like its possible evolutions than some actual ones we have right now [sprite]366[/sprite][sprite]367[/sprite][sprite]368[/sprite] clamperl family I'm looking at you.

P.DelSlayer said:
.Water/Fairy mermaid

yes, please, I would love that. They should make it in the style of gardevoir, to prevent the fish tail from being creepy.

Not sure how they would pull this off, but a nuclear-power based Pokemon would be epic. Have it poison/steel, poison/electric or pure poison. 3 stage? It would be a metallic-y black or white with transparent, glowing parts filled with neon-green radioactive material. Its shiny form should have blue glowing bits instead of green, like real radiation. Its first stage should be "friendly," like how people used to think that radiation was the cure for everything. Its last stage should be very powerful, "touchy" and possibly dangerous, like how we know view nuclear power now, useful, but one wrong move can be catastrophic. Possibly a pseudo-legendary of this generation?

I thought that Luminneon could get an evolution. 460 BST wouldn't be odd for it to get an evolution. Something around 80/80/90/80/90/110 could be nice (I just gave a boost to the stats) could make it a bit better. Bulky, fast and decent Attack/Sp Attack could make it "meh". They could even give it a better typing (the best would be Light but as it is non-existent, it may get Electric). The only thing is that Lummineon actually looks fully mature.

Flys Gone 2071 said:
I thought that Luminneon could get an evolution. 460 BST wouldn't be odd for it to get an evolution. Something around 80/80/90/80/90/110 could be nice (I just gave a boost to the stats) could make it a bit better. Bulky, fast and decent Attack/Sp Attack could make it "meh". They could even give it a better typing (the best would be Light but as it is non-existent, it may get Electric). The only thing is that Lummineon actually looks fully mature.

It does look fully evolved, but so did Dusclops, Magmar, and Electabuzz. At least to me. GF can pull off an evolution. I just know it.

I think new Rotom forms would be awesome!!

Mindfang said:

An interesting concept. I could see a Steam-roller for ground and a Jackhammer for rock (construction correlation is unintended), but I can't say I could see dark, dragon, fairy, normal fighting, bug or psychic variants. Steel seems possible, but I can't think of an appropriate appliance at the moment and pioso woil probably entail something nuclear powered or radio active, but there's nothing all that small or common that Rotom would plausibly enter. Any new forms would make mild sense in non-household items since they would not be as "readily discoverable" and are (possibly) rarer/harder to come by.

RE: What cool new Pokemon do you want to see in the 6th generation?

Teal said:
No evolutions of old Pokémon. No babies.

Panda, dolphin, jaguar or something similar, yeah.

But I don't think we will get any of these, seeing how it's set in France. xP Also it's probably far away from the other regions so it might really mean that there are no prevolutions and evolutions. <3 (Like Unova.)

but there is already an evolution so it looks like you're out of luck

iSharingan said:
Mindfang said:

An interesting concept. I could see a Steam-roller for ground and a Jackhammer for rock (construction correlation is unintended), but I can't say I could see dark, dragon, fairy, normal fighting, bug or psychic variants. Steel seems possible, but I can't think of an appropriate appliance at the moment and pioso woil probably entail something nuclear powered or radio active, but there's nothing all that small or common that Rotom would plausibly enter. Any new forms would make mild sense in non-household items since they would not be as "readily discoverable" and are (possibly) rarer/harder to come by.

I could see a lighted mirror for fairy. (Shout out to all the drama geeks)

DrEspeon said:
Care to explain what sort of motor rotom could "posses" inside a mirror? I know Heat Rotom is an exception (unless the fan inside most ovens counts), but all other devices Rotom enters have some form of motor, including the fridge/freezer (just listen to the one in your house and you'll hear the motor when it's cooling beck down after being opened). At the very least, rotom-compatable appliances need to be powered by electricity to function (in at least a few cases). Even a mirror with lights attached wil function if the light is burnt out or if it isn't plugged in (assuming you're not a slightly strange person who tries to use mirrors in total darkness). All else aside, I'd find the (presumably) fictitious "light" type to be a better fit for the mirror you proposed (though it does bring to mind a few interesting mirror related move possibilities despite the fact that all of them would break the trend of one powerful, yet slightly risky move themed with the form (also getting STAB in gen 5).

I have a bunch of ideas that I've been bouncing around in my head for about a year now:
1. Banette evolution, the Puppeteer Pokemon to keep Banette on par with Dusclops/Noir
2. Clamperl evolution, it would be straight water, but it would have Fighting type tendencies to complete the Huntail (Dark), Gorebyss (Psychic), Fighting Triangle.
3. Tangela evolution, Medusa based, mostly just because Tangrowth is an abomination and Tangela deserves better.
4. Minotaur/Bull Fighter evolution of Tauros Normal/Fighting.
5. Moon Stone based evolution of Gloom, why does the Sun Stone only work?
6. Pinsir, Jynx, Mawile, Tropius, Chimecho, Qwilfish, Stantler, Masquerain, and Carnivine all need some buffs.
7. Male Combee Evo Bug/Electric Worker Bee
8. Drifblim Evo Zeppelin-style.

And then I had a really cool idea for a Pokemon game that is just a bunch of islands that you get to hop around, it would be so much better than anything else I've seen, but since we're stuck in France my new Pokemon ideas seem a little too...tropical?
9. Fire/Poison Pirate Pokemon Starter (Pyrott = Pyro + Rot)
10. Fire/Water Flaminggo
11. Poison/Dragon Legendary that revolves around pollution, its area is filled with Muk, Weezing, and Garbodor.
12. Dolphin, Killer Whale, Hammerhead Shark, and Swordfish Pokemon
13. Fly and Mosquitos for the new generic bugs.
14. Narwhal Legendary
15. Toucan/Cannon Steel/Flying type.

And then there are these ideas that I think need to be done, and France might be a decent place to pull them off
16. Dalmatian
17. Junkyard Dog Dark/Poison
18. Peacock, Koala, Llama, Tiger, Donkey, and Lion.

iSharingan said:
DrEspeon said:
Care to explain what sort of motor rotom could "posses" inside a mirror? I know Heat Rotom is an exception (unless the fan inside most ovens counts), but all other devices Rotom enters have some form of motor, including the fridge/freezer (just listen to the one in your house and you'll hear the motor when it's cooling beck down after being opened). At the very least, rotom-compatable appliances need to be powered by electricity to function (in at least a few cases). Even a mirror with lights attached wil function if the light is burnt out or if it isn't plugged in (assuming you're not a slightly strange person who tries to use mirrors in total darkness). All else aside, I'd find the (presumably) fictitious "light" type to be a better fit for the mirror you proposed (though it does bring to mind a few interesting mirror related move possibilities despite the fact that all of them would break the trend of one powerful, yet slightly risky move themed with the form (also getting STAB in gen 5).

Good point.

DawnOfXatu said:
I have a bunch of ideas that I've been bouncing around in my head for about a year now:
1. Banette evolution, the Puppeteer Pokemon to keep Banette on par with Dusclops/Noir
2. Clamperl evolution, it would be straight water, but it would have Fighting type tendencies to complete the Huntail (Dark), Gorebyss (Psychic), Fighting Triangle.
3. Tangela evolution, Medusa based, mostly just because Tangrowth is an abomination and Tangela deserves better.
4. Minotaur/Bull Fighter evolution of Tauros Normal/Fighting.
5. Moon Stone based evolution of Gloom, why does the Sun Stone only work?
6. Pinsir, Jynx, Mawile, Tropius, Chimecho, Qwilfish, Stantler, Masquerain, and Carnivine all need some buffs.
7. Male Combee Evo Bug/Electric Worker Bee
8. Drifblim Evo Zeppelin-style.

And then I had a really cool idea for a Pokemon game that is just a bunch of islands that you get to hop around, it would be so much better than anything else I've seen, but since we're stuck in France my new Pokemon ideas seem a little too...tropical?
9. Fire/Poison Pirate Pokemon Starter (Pyrott = Pyro + Rot)
10. Fire/Water Flaminggo
11. Poison/Dragon Legendary that revolves around pollution, its area is filled with Muk, Weezing, and Garbodor.
12. Dolphin, Killer Whale, Hammerhead Shark, and Swordfish Pokemon
13. Fly and Mosquitos for the new generic bugs.
14. Narwhal Legendary
15. Toucan/Cannon Steel/Flying type.

And then there are these ideas that I think need to be done, and France might be a decent place to pull them off
16. Dalmatian
17. Junkyard Dog Dark/Poison
18. Peacock, Koala, Llama, Tiger, Donkey, and Lion.

Don't get me wrong, I like some of the later ones, but the earlier ones seem to balance things out where they just don't need to be balanced.

In other news, what did Smash show?

Alix Rooker said:
In other news, what did Smash show?
10 second Pancham footage, AND..... thats it.

next week itll be 10 seconds of Fletchling using Flame Charge.

we need a squid pokemon or a cougar or humanlike pokemon besides mr mime and jynx.

saying of the day: Can a Mr. Mime be a girl?

TheUnderdog2020 said:
Yes, yes it can. Another 'wonder' of the pokemon world, almost up there with gender changing Azurill.

iSharingan said:
TheUnderdog2020 said:
Yes, yes it can. Another 'wonder' of the pokemon world, almost up there with gender changing Azurill.

I think I missed that one- when did that happen?

Back