XY What are some inanimate objects that you want a Pokémon based on?

RE: What are some inanimate objects that you want a Pokemon based on?

CyberCat5555 said:
An electric-type or electric-steel tesla coil Pokemon. 2 stage would be cool

I would also love to see a Pokemon based on an incandescent light bulb that evolves into a neon light, and its last stage is based off LEDs (looks like a robot covered in LEDs or something? I don't know) for a pretty powerful pure-electric line and to show off how lighting has evolved through time.

Last but not least, I think a Pokemon based off old-school vector graphics that would be interesting, it should have two stages of evolution. Electric type, of course. Why should Porygon be the only digital Pokemon?

Can you tell that I like the electric type? I just think that there is so much you can do with that type...
I just thought of an evolution for the vector Pokemon, it will be an "optional" evolution (not via level up) based off computer glitches mixed with vector graphics, it will be Dark/Electric type, for its appearance, think these images-
images

ScreenShot3.jpg
I would love to see what GF could do with something like that.
I figure that the Pokemon would be a type of foil to Porygon-Z, possible re-written from Porygon-Z's code combined with the first vector Pokemon, only improved, with there was a glitch in its coding that mutated into what it is now. Evolution method? I don't know, maybe trade while the original Pokemon is poisoned?

CyberCat5555 said:
CyberCat5555 said:
An electric-type or electric-steel tesla coil Pokemon. 2 stage would be cool

I would also love to see a Pokemon based on an incandescent light bulb that evolves into a neon light, and its last stage is based off LEDs (looks like a robot covered in LEDs or something? I don't know) for a pretty powerful pure-electric line and to show off how lighting has evolved through time.

Last but not least, I think a Pokemon based off old-school vector graphics that would be interesting, it should have two stages of evolution. Electric type, of course. Why should Porygon be the only digital Pokemon?

Can you tell that I like the electric type? I just think that there is so much you can do with that type...
I just thought of an evolution for the vector Pokemon, it will be an "optional" evolution (not via level up) based off computer glitches mixed with vector graphics, it will be Dark/Electric type, for its appearance, think these images-
images

ScreenShot3.jpg
I figure that the Pokemon would be a type of foil to Porygon-Z, possible re-written from Porygon-Z's code combined with the first vector Pokemon, only improved, with there was a glitch in its coding that mutated into what it is now. Evolution method? I don't know, maybe trade while the original Pokemon is poisoned?

I think a split evo for Porygon 2 would make for a better basis for a vectormon. It would use an item celled 'Ancient Coding' or something and could still obtain the types you suggested?

NoDice said:
CyberCat5555 said:
images

ScreenShot3.jpg

I think a split evo for Porygon 2 would make for a better basis for a vectormon. It would use an item celled 'Ancient Coding' or something and could still obtain the types you suggested?
I was thinking the vectormon would be more like a foil or expy to Porygon's line, like Electabuzz is to Magmar, but they wouldn't be version exclusive to either game. Either way, I really think that Porygon's line should be retyped to Electric or Electric/Normal. It's more fitting for a computer program.
Also
Porygon's evolutions are more like "upgrades" and Vectormon's evolutions are meant to be "glitches" or "glitched upgrades"

I just thought about a possessed armour Pokemon. It's appearance would look like a suit of armour, but it could be ghost and steel. The Pokemon's true identity would never be revealed.

This would be too grim for pokemon but I thought of and now would love execution machine mons. Something like a dark type noose evolving into a dark/steel guillotine evolving into a dark/electric electric chair. Seems gruesome but wod be really really cool.
Please note I am not some sort of mental patient in any way

A want a teapot and a grandfather clock pokemon, because i think that since they have a candle they should have a grandfather clock and a teapot. (Beauty and the Beast reference)

drosewood67 said:
I'd love to see some sort of Mirror-like Pokemon, an Incubator (the things that keep eggs or something warm), and a Christmas Tree Pokemon.
I see so many awesome possibilities for a mirror pokemon. Would probably be a special defensive psychic type.

If they ever have a clock I hope it's half melted as a Salvador Dali reference.

I would love to see a radio/cd player/ jukebox Pokemon! As well, I'd love to see a umbrella-themed Pokemon, a race car Pokemon, a lightbulb Pokemon, a tank pokemon, and just for shuffles, a plank of wood that evolves into a sea galleon.

A light bulb, a helicopter, and a book maybe? It doesn't have to be solely based on these items. Maybe a firefly with a light bulb for a butt. Stuff like that.

A gravestone - Ghost/Rock
A light bulb - Ghost/Electric
A jack in the box - Psychic
A jack o lantern - Ghost/Grass

P.DelSlayer said:
A tree Pokemon would be nice too. It could even branch off into different evolutions:

I see what you did there.

I second the grandfather clock Pokemon. Perhaps the baby/basic form/evolution for a grandfather clock Pokemon could be a pocket watch. Maybe a wall clock or a cuckoo clock.

Edit: Added a few more ideas. :]

As for an umbrella Pokemon, maybe it could be somewhat similar to Cherrim. (Or maybe the opposite..) It could be folded up when the weather is normal, and when its raining or snowing it could open up into an umbrella. I could also see some kind of decorated parasol Pokemon, that could perhaps open up in the sun and stay closed in any other weather.

I've always wanted a Jack-'O-Lantern 'mon. It could obviously be a Ghost/Grass type, but I could see a rotted Jack-'O-Lantern being a Poison/Ghost type or a a Jack-'O-Lantern that caught on fire and is now a Fire/Ghost or Grass/Fire type.

A flag Pokemon would be cool, I think. Maybe a hat or something, too. I would like most of all, though our first skeletal Pokemon. Maybe just a floating skull and crossbones, like on those pirate flags you see in movies.

.Towelette said:
P.DelSlayer said:
A tree Pokemon would be nice too. It could even branch off into different evolutions:

I see what you did there.

I second the grandfather clock Pokemon. Perhaps the baby/basic form/evolution for a grandfather clock Pokemon could be a pocket watch. Maybe a wall clock or a cuckoo clock.

I didn't actually intend to do that :p I only just realised

One thing that would be cool would be an mp3playermon. It could evolve into an iPod speaker, and then into a big boombox or huge speakers (like the ones at concerts).

We need a bread Pokemon as well.

I was thinking maybe an hourglass that evolves into an alarm clock, then has a branch evolution into either a grandfather clock, a cuckoo clock, or a sundial.

A Dolphin Pokemon and a Grasshopper Pokemon are something that I'd like to see in the 6th generation. I hope they won't overdo it with some though like they did with Garbodor and Vanilluxe basing them of a garbage bag and an ice cream cone.

billi1000 said:
A Dolphin Pokemon and a Grasshopper Pokemon are something that I'd like to see in the 6th generation. I hope they won't overdo it with some though like they did with Garbodor and Vanilluxe basing them of a garbage bag and an ice cream cone.

Do you know what inanimate object means?

A Chair Pokemon. Evolves into a table. We've had lots of inanimate objects but a chair is something you see every day.

Back