XY What are some inanimate objects that you want a Pokémon based on?

RE: What are some inanimate objects that you want a Pokemon based on?

While its main feature is a key ring, its head seems to be both a lock and key itself. It's such a cool design! Aegislash seems to be the only other object type this gen, but it's a very cool one as well.

Some people might possibly count Gourgeist, since it seems to be both a carved pumpkin and a candle, but as a grass type, it seems more like it's a plant, not exactly "inanimate." I guess it's a matter of interpretation.

Bogleech said:
While its main feature is a key ring, its head seems to be both a lock and key itself. It's such a cool design!
That's why I said it sort of came true (and it probably will be the closest I'll get to a key Pokemon). But yeah I couldn't ask for a cooler looking Pokemon, seriously I adore the design <3

Another inanimate object Pokemon that I would love to see would be an umbrella. I don't know why but I think it would be cool.

A disc Pokémon would be pretty cool. It could evolve from a disc to a box set of discs and it's final evolution would be a dvd player.

A doorknob. Don't ask. Just think.

EDIT: It could be Steel-Type, evolve into a door hinge then into a full door, and could learn Judgement at LV 69.

At the moment, I can imagine a rag doll, mop, purse/bag, boot, fan (both electric and Chinese fan), pen, chocolate, and a puddle Pokemon. Not all in one, of course.

The best part of Pokemon: They can make a paper bag into a legendary if they want.
Actually, a paper bag Pokemon might be kinda cool...

I would totally be up for some container pokémon that evolves from a small jar to a bin and then a drawer.

I'd love to see a pinata Pokemon....with Levitate.

A Tiki Mask (Grass Psychic, or Grass Ghost) Or Pipe Organ (Steel Psychic)

A teapot one would be nice. I think it should be water/ghost. It could evolve from a tea cup. I obviously based this on Beauty and the Beast though.

I think it would be cool to see a Ghost-Type based on Pandora's Box. It would have an Ability where once it reaches 1/4 it's maximum HP, it changes to a form where it opens up and its Defense and Special Defense drop, but its Attack and Special Attack rise by 2.5 stages.

Personally I prefer Object + Animal or Object + Concept than just a plain Object based Pokemon, for example Slurpuff which is a CupCake + Dog.
I had an idea like it which has a Pokemon called BATTERAM, a Goat with Batteries for horns that is pure Electric.
It then normally evolves into CHARGOAT (Pronounced Char-joat), a bigger version of it that is Electric/Steel.
However, if it evolves when fainted or poisoned (or something like that) it evolves into RAMCID (Pronounced Ram-Sid) which is a Beat-up looking Goat with Broken Batteries for horns and acid leaking out, which is Electric/Poison.

What do you think?

MegaGallade said:
Personally I prefer Object + Animal or Object + Concept than just a plain Object based Pokemon, for example Slurpuff which is a CupCake + Dog.
I had an idea like it which has a Pokemon called BATTERAM, a Goat with Batteries for horns that is pure Electric.
It then normally evolves into CHARGOAT (Pronounced Char-joat), a bigger version of it that is Electric/Steel.
However, if it evolves when fainted or poisoned (or something like that) it evolves into RAMCID (Pronounced Ram-Sid) which is a Beat-up looking Goat with Broken Batteries for horns and acid leaking out, which is Electric/Poison.

What do you think?

But Rams are Sheep, not Goats.

Anyway, that gave me an idea for a bird mixed with a Boomerang.

It's based on a mix of a Magpie and a Boomerang, but on the only white parts are the stripes at the ends of its "wings". it's called Magrang.
Its evolution, Shuripie is a Shuriken. Shuripie can't fly, and instead gets around by spinning through the air.
Shuripie.png

Back