XY What are some inanimate objects that you want a Pokémon based on?

RE: What are some inanimate objects that you want a Pokemon based on?

Bogleech said:
Which makes it odd that Rotom has no television form.

What's really cool about that, though; television static is partially caused by radioactive feedback from space.
That's a interesting idea! I guess the television static/white noise/electronic noise Pokemon would be Electric/Poison, pure Electric or even Electric/Ghost, as you see static on a "dead channel," also because static can be so eerie sometimes. I could easily see that new Electric gym leader using it.

Also, going off of on that, a Pokemon based on radioactive or nuclear-related material in general would be cool, possibly inspired by a Geiger counter or something?

I have always wanted two 3 stage chess piece lines similar to the Nido lines! The male line would be a Pawn then a Bishop and finally a King; while the female line would be a Pawn then a Rook and finally a Queen! It would also be cool if they made a standalone Knight piece that is known to protect the King and Queen pieces! I would say they could all be Normal types but I'm not sure on typing for them.

I also have been patiently waiting for a sort of Tank pokemon that is Steel/Fire.

Dolls and pots, something scary

Ohman177 said:
Ghost King said:
I want a chess Pokemon like this
emperarius__checkmate_pokemon_by_yshiro14-d4kmzu6.png

And a queen version for another version, or gender difference.

So you want a pokemon version of the pawnchessmon lines from digimon?

I thought it would be cool a have a chess Pokemon (Pawnchessmon is something different it digivolves into metal poo if i Remember), I thought typing could be:
•Dark\Psychic
•Ghost\Dark
•Ghost\Psychic
•Ghost or Dark\ Rock

I like chess so.....BAM!!!! Slap a face on a Chess piece and call it a Pokemon :p

We have Pawniard and Bisharp already, guys. I doubt another 'mon will be based on a chest piece.

I enjoy the possessed inanimate object-based Pokemon, so I really wouldn't mind a few more of those, like Honedge. I'm glad TrollFreak gave us a cotton candy Pokemon. That'll get the genwunners going.

I think a bear trap Pokemon would be cool. Maybe it could trap things by wrapping a large tongue around them, rather having them step on it and, well you know, a bloody mess. Most likely would be a Steel type. I could see a possible secondary type of Dark, but, meh.

Pineapple X said:
I wanna see a Pokémon similiar to a gun or a mortar. It'd be really cool. xD

And a signature move called "Total Ownage". Or maybe not. :p But something like "Hipfire" would be cool. 60% Accuracy but 100 damage and confusion caused by it. Sounds BF3ish. Damn, the suppression is huge. xD

That's highly unlikely. Parents would be enraged. This is a game mainly made for children, remember. Plus, we have Magmortar already. but an actually gun isn't going to be made into a Pokemon. Ever.

I want a pokemon similar to porygon, but like a mondrian painting. In a similar way to porygon, who turns itself into data, This pokemon could become two dimensional and enter surfaces, similar to link in a link to the past 2.

Ghost King said:
Ohman177 said:
So you want a pokemon version of the pawnchessmon lines from digimon?

I thought it would be cool a have a chess Pokemon (Pawnchessmon is something different it digivolves into metal poo if i Remember), I thought typing could be:
•Dark\Psychic
•Ghost\Dark
•Ghost\Psychic
•Ghost or Dark\ Rock

I like chess so.....BAM!!!! Slap a face on a Chess piece and call it a Pokemon :p

Definitely not metal poo. The white one turns into an old man king chess piece that is kinda disappointing, but the black one turns into a kick butt queen piece.

Proceeded said:
That's highly unlikely. Parents would be enraged. This is a game mainly made for children, remember. Plus, we have Magmortar already. but an actually gun isn't going to be made into a Pokemon. Ever.

There actually is a gun-based Pokémon, but the reference is really stealthy.

140px-223Remoraid.png

I don't see the gun part in Remeraid. Can you tell me? (Or however you spell it, I'm not good with names.)

Proceeded said:
I don't see the gun part in Remeraid. Can you tell me? (Or however you spell it, iIm not good with names.)

- It's gunmetal gray, and its fins and horn resemble handgun parts (sight, handle, hammer, etc.).
- It shoots water from its mouth at high speeds to catch prey and escape from enemies.
- It can learn Lock-On, Bullet Seed, Mud Shot, Rock Blast, Gunk Shot, and Seed Bomb.
- Its Japanese name literally means "gun fish".
- It evolves into a tank:

120px-224Octillery_OS_anime.png

It's one of the most subtle and well-executed design inspirations in the whole series, which is part of why I love these two so much. :)

Don't forget aurora beam, psybeam, bubblebeam, signal beam, charge beam, flamethrower and fire blast (not many water pokemon can learn any fire moves), ice beam and the most important of all, hyper beam, being one of a select few basic evolvable pokemon that learn it naturally (the full list is dratini, remoraid, larvitar, trapinch and klink, so you can see that one of this things is not like the others).

How about a Tooth Fairy, like a Pokémon with the shape of a tooth and its type being Fairy or Fairy/Flying? And one of its attacks would be Pay Day!!
(sorry if someone already came up with this joke)

Jokes aside, it might be a good ideia to see Weezing or Qwilfish evolving into a naval mine. I know it's an ideia that's been around for long and has make it into some dozens fakemons, but I still like it. I like both of those two, mostly Weezing.
Generally speaking, I like object Pokémon...except the ice cone ones (I can even remember their names XD). I loved Magnemite, even more after it got that battle animation where it rotates the screw and magnets. I was ok with Voltorb and Electrode, not the best ones but their explanation made sense to me.
Skipping to Honedge, I really liked this one a lot, namely the design of its sheat.

Pineapple X said:
I wanna see a Pokémon similiar to a gun or a mortar. It'd be really cool. xD

And a signature move called "Total Ownage". Or maybe not. :p But something like "Hipfire" would be cool. 60% Accuracy but 100 damage and confusion caused by it. Sounds BF3ish. Damn, the suppression is huge. xD

[/quote]

Don't forget Blastoise. It's even more obvious than Magmortar and I think that's the limit of what we can see when mixing Pokémon and tanks/mortars.

I think that a inanimate object Pokemon could be a pen..

Just my thought to conteract the sword, after all, "The pen is mightier than the sword."

It could be like Normal or something.

And it could learn sketch.

I'd like to see an umbrella youkai Pokemon >w<

We have so many youkai Pokemon, but not an umbrella one. Though I can tell many might hate it because from what I can tell, most genwunners don't pay attention to actual origins and dismiss things as uncreative. :'C

I'd like to see another Porygon like pokemon. Afterall, Porygon = Polygon.

Another thing I'd like to see is a Pumpkin Pokemon!

It would be a grass type, and could totally be a defensive Pokemon. Equal Base stats in both Def and Spec. Def

What about a Pen , a Book , a Necklace, Mobilephone , Tshirts , soooo many things! :D

That would be a terrible idea since alot of people hated what Game Freak did by making garbage and ice cream pokemon in Gen V. The lantern with Chandelure is alright cause it's a reference to a jack-o-lantern on Halloween.

Card Slinger J said:
The lantern with Chandelure is alright cause it's a reference to a jack-o-lantern on Halloween.

Umm...not really? It's a lantern/chandelier. There's nothing remotely pumpkiny about it. The more likely source is the common worldwide archetypal "ghost lights" idea. Eerie fires that lead travelers to their doom, etc.

I want a TV forme for Rotom; it could be Lightning/Psychic?

Also, I want something based off of an antique.. thingy.

Well what GF shouldn't do is make more food based pokemon. Just imagined a piece of sushi as a Pokemon or even worse ..... a bag of potato chips. :(

Back