Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(quotes Cypher )This guy is scum, or I'll eat my hat.
Hmm? Why would I do that? I'm routing for scum now (unless it really is you). Town is pretty OP.
This has now become Death Note in terms of the above posts resulting in a game of "He knows that I know that he knows that I know that he knows that I know he knows."

Please tell me that made sense. This all depends on when KON decided that he's siding with scum this game, before or after the first quote?

Sorry, I'm on a hectic stretch at work, so updates will be further delayed, but I'll hopefully be able to put it up tomorrow, with Saturday morning at the latest.

Day 6 Sunset

cmwviwQ.png

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Names are in order of when they were first voted. The number after is the current vote total they have. The voters names are in the brackets and the post they made that vote in is in parenthesis. If the voter is struck out, it means they unvoted that player. The player whose name is underlined is the one with the most votes and is currently up for lynch.

TheFlyingPidove: 0 [GM Draclord (1692)]
Cypher333: 0 [Keeper of Night (1724)]
mordacazir: 2 [Squirtle Squad (1729), Keeper of Night (1756), Chaos Jackal (1814)]
Empoleon_master: 0 [scattered mind (1749), TheFlyingPidove (1750), simsands (1758), Chaos Jackal (1765)]
Keeper of Night: 9 [Empoleon_master (1800), Luispipe8 (1807), double o squirtle (1810), scattered mind (1821), Chaos Jackal (1823), Jabberwock (1849), TheFlyingPidove (1854), Cypher333 (1877), GM Draclord (1887)]

No vote: 2 [simsands, mordacazir]

At the start of the Day, Empoleon_master suddenly emerged from hiding and began talking about seeing mordacazir approach someone the night before. Considering the information revealed at that point and what mordacazir had claimed about himself, it was something to ponder. Unfortunately, no one could clearly get what he was trying to say until someone suggested he just post what he's learned since the start. When he did, it didn't seem to matter at first.

But, by pooling all their knowledge together and making deductive work, they were able to conclude that Keeper of Night was an enemy and chose him to be captured. Nearly everybody pitched in with agreement that they went over the required vote number again.

Unfortunately, Palkia left a note to the town that he was having a lunch meeting with Arceus on the state of the universe, so he'll be a little late for the results and updates... so they used that extra time for some small, relaxed talk that seemed like they were just players in a game.

Eventually, the god came back and the citizens snapped back to attention.

With the moonlight aura around her body, Cresselia was wrapped around the bubble-like cage. And then, suddenly---

... Like a cloud passing over and and cloaking the full moon, the light from the Pokemon disappeared underneath a veil of black, like smoke curling and slithering over the figure, and the distorted picture told the truth even before Palkia's announcement.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: Keeper of Night HAS BEEN CHOSEN TO BE LYNCHED. HIS TRUE IDENTITY IS...

8mZSYGx.png
Darkrai
Alignment: Self

You are Darkrai, the Pokemon behind the destruction of Temporal Tower and consequently the creation of the Dark Future. Ruthless and manipulative, you are not above hurting innocent children and playing dirty to achieve your goal to envelop the entire world in darkness where you would rule. You were defeated by the heroes, losing your memory and becoming an ordinary wandering Pokemon in the process. An evil parallel-time version of you has arrived here, deciding to directly use your abilities in order to give everyone nightmares --- literally.

Special Ability: Dark Void
Usage: Day Phase; every Day
You may PM me the name of a player. You will place that player under a Nightmare for the upcoming Night Phase, which has two effects:
1) That player will be unable to use any Special Ability or Items that Night. Their Passive Ability will still be in effect.
2) They will be marked with a Nightmare Status, which contributes to your Win Condition.
The player will be informed of the blocking effect due to being placed under a Nightmare but not the marking of the Nightmare Status.

Passive Ability: Always has a Backup Escape Plan
And also because you are the bigger bad guy, you will escape all attempts by the team of Villains to kill you.

Passive Ability: Bad Dreams
If you land on the same Dungeon Tile as another player/s who already has a Nightmare status, you absorb information from the bad dreams drifting in their mind. You will be informed of that player’s role name. If there is more than one player, it will be chosen at random.

Passive Ability: Perfect Cresselia Illusion
You’ve managed to fool everyone when you disguised yourself as Cresselia in their dreams. Any Ability or Item targeted at you that attempts to directly see through your true identity will instead show corresponding results from your safe claim.

Win Condition: At the start of the Day, all other living players are under Nightmare Status

When the nightmare Pokemon's haunting form was finally unmasked, everyone tensed, expecting him to do something drastic. Instead, Darkrai just gave a low chuckle that, while evil-sounding, was short and lacking in wild rage.

"It looks like... I lost."

Not taking any more chances, Palkia quickly whisked him away despite him looking like he wasn't making any attempts at resisting. Darkrai might have conceded publicly to the town as much, but there was no telling with him. Utmost caution was necessary for any move he made, directly harmful or not.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: WELL DONE, YOU HAVE EXPOSED THE BRINGER OF NIGHTMARES AND DARKNESS. WITH THIS, THE TASK OF REPARATION OF THE TIMELINE SHOULD PROCEED MUCH FASTER AND BETTER THAN BEFORE.

THERE IS STILL A MINIMAL PRESENCE OF AN ENEMY REMAINING BUT YOU WERE MADE AWARE OF THAT THE PREVIOUS DAY. DO KEEP THE EFFORT TOMORROW, AND WE CAN SAVE THE UNIVERSE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

THE INDEPENDENT FACTION HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

6xAgnzU.png

Empoleon_master (1) and Cypher333 (16) met up at A5, but it was the former who got tangled in the trap:

Bwzt0ux.png
Trip Trap
If that player has any unused Items, they will lose that Item.

double o squirtle (6) moved to B1 and obtained an Item!

scattered mind (7) travelled to B5 but nothing happened.

mordacazir (20) joined simsands (14) on C1, and snatched up the Item before the other could.

Chaos Jackal (21) contentedly stayed on C3 where nothing happened.

GM Draclord (17) got an Item on D3.

Luispipe8 (13) got an Item on the adjacent D4 tile also.

Squirtle Squad (12) chose to stay where he was before on E2, but this time, there was a Trap:

xODTOpn.png
Seal Trap
The player’s Special Abilities will be unusable for the upcoming Night Phase.

TheFlyingPidove (10) remained on the edge at E5, but nothing happened.

However, just before they could leave, some strange things happened:

The spotlight beaming down on simsands showed that he approached no one, but he was approached by Squirtle Squad. After that, the light completely disappeared.

Day 6 has ended! Results from Abilities and the Mystery Dungeon shall be sent through PM shortly.

Night 6

WgR9HQi.png

The defeat of Darkrai seemed like an even better news than yesterday considering that he had been the one mainly responsible for why the universe turned chaotic in the first place. They almost wanted to just celebrate and take it easy, but with the promise they swore to Palkia, they had to capture every single bad guy out there, and supposedly, the Villains were still not completely defeated.

Since they just got three evil guys in a row, they could very well make it four by tomorrow, surely, their numbers were far superior now anyways.

With those thoughts, everyone went to bed, much more relaxed and happy than in the earlier nights, and expecting sweet dreams - literally. Darkrai was gone now, after all.

Night 6 has begun!

For those with Abilities and Items that have Night Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria
, please submit your actions!

No players may post in the thread during the Night. Those who have QTs are free to post there, however.

Night 5 will last until Monday, January 25th, 2:00 PM GMT.

Sunrise 6

m3Y1Iho.png

Tonight, another Town member found themselves under the pursuit of a shadow-cloaked figure, obviously up to no good. Normally, escape from the kill was impossible, but they remembered a particular item in their possession which they activated earlier.

With each swipe and stab attempt by the would-be killer, the town member was able to evade. This continued up until the sun was rising on the horizon, and the killer was forced to retreat, having failed the attempt.

The successful and definitely living town member screamed in delight and ran outside to announce what just occurred, but was beaten to the punch by Palkia.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: No one WAS KILLED DURING THE NIGHT.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: I NEED NOT REMIND YOU THAT THE VILLAIN FACTION IS YOUR ONLY OPPONENT REMAINING. PROCEED WITH THIS DAY WITH THAT IN MIND.

Night 6 has ended! Results from Abilities and Items shall be sent through PM shortly.

DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD YET!

Day 7

KCK0Idz.png

How lucky the town has been, with 2 days in a row that the player to kill managed to live, and thus their numbers remained strong. Their confidence was at its peak, surely things would be smooth-sailing now.

Never mind that the Dungeon feels like squeezing them further.
lXGhW4u.png

As they made to start the Day, they heard a loud yell:

"I bet 2 PokeBalls that you hear this in Hoenn."

When they turned their heads to look for the source, they couldn't exactly figure out who it was. Shrugging the mystery off, they turned their attention to the Dungeon and the discussions ahead.

Day 7 has begun!

Players may now post in the thread and vote to lynch a player. There are 12 players eligible to vote, so it would take 7 total votes for a majority lynch.

Make sure to follow the voting format stated in the first post! Votes that do not follow the format will not be counted. If you think your vote was done properly but still wasn't counted, please inform me so that I can make necessary corrections.

All players must PM me a coordinate to move into the Mystery Dungeon! Check back the OP for the Mystery Dungeon guidelines. Results will be processed at the end of the Day. Dark Tiles are now present in the Mystery Dungeon! The coordinates they are on can no longer be chosen.

For those with Abilities and Items that have Day Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria, please prepare to submit your actions!

If I've missed sending a PM to those who should have received one from the previous Phase, please PM me for confirmation.

Day 7 will end on Saturday, January 30th, 2:00 PM GMT.

Well since the power didn't go out when we got a solid 2-3 feet of snow I should actually be fine for activity, yaay. As for voting on mordcazir I am totally for it etc, I just think we should wait until everyone reports in what happened last night so potential information does not get killed before it can be posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back