Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##vote: Keeper of Night

@GM DracLord can you please quote the wording of your ability?

Special Ability: Sentry Duty
As one of the guild’s Gatekeepers, you are skilled at recognizing the footprints of any Pokemon that comes to visit. At the end of each Phase, you will be informed of Pokemon name/s that targeted you, if there are any, during that Phase. However, you will not be told which player has that Pokemon name.

Day 6 Vote Count

This vote count is valid from Post #1771 to #1847.

Names are in order of when they were first voted. The number after is the current vote total they have. The voters names are in the brackets and the post they made that vote in is in parenthesis. If the voter is struck out, it means they unvoted that player. The player whose name is underlined is the one with the most votes and is currently up for lynch.

TheFlyingPidove: 0 [GM Draclord (1692)]
Cypher333: 0 [Keeper of Night (1724)]
mordacazir: 2 [Squirtle Squad (1729), Keeper of Night (1756), Chaos Jackal (1814)]
Empoleon_master: 1 [scattered mind (1749), TheFlyingPidove (1750), simsands (1758), Chaos Jackal (1765)]
Keeper of Night: 5 [Empoleon_master (1800), Luispipe8 (1807), double o squirtle (1810), scattered mind (1821), Chaos Jackal (1823)]

No vote: 5 [Jabberwock, simsands, Cypher333, GM Draclord, mordacazir]

Players may now post in the thread and vote to lynch a player. There are 13 players eligible to vote, so it would take 7 total votes for a majority lynch.

Make sure to follow the voting format stated in the first post! Votes that do not follow the format will not be counted. If you think your vote was done properly but still wasn't counted, please inform me so that I can make necessary corrections.

All players must PM me a coordinate to move into the Mystery Dungeon! Check back the OP for the Mystery Dungeon guidelines. Results will be processed at the end of the Day. Dark Tiles are now present in the Mystery Dungeon! The coordinates they are on can no longer be chosen.

For those with Abilities and Items that have Day Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria, please prepare to submit your actions!

If I've missed sending a PM to those who should have received one from the previous Phase, please PM me for confirmation.

Remember to unvote first before placing a new vote!

Day 6 will end on Friday, January 22nd, 2:00 PM GMT.

This is the first time I've seen scum admit to being scum as they're about to be lynched....is this common?

I am totally for hammering KON, however before the day ends I would like to say in the stupidly unlikely event that there IS infact a creselia character whoever pointed out that cresselia was darkrai's disguise and thus helped add fuel to this lynching that person is likely scum trying to eliminate a threat.

I am totally for hammering KON, however before the day ends I would like to say in the stupidly unlikely event that there IS infact a creselia character whoever pointed out that cresselia was darkrai's disguise and thus helped add fuel to this lynching that person is likely scum trying to eliminate a threat.
... :sigh: We're back at square one with you, aren't we...?

Anyways, that should be a hammer. gg, Keeper.

I said I was all for the hammering and have NO intention of unvoting etc, but if there IS a cressellia that is something we should consider in who to lynch next.

Just saying, this post by morda all but confirms him as scum. That alert about being boosted matches no flavour and the ability flavour is completely made up.
My abilities have always said "you successfully used ____ on ____ etc.

Morda is absolutely scum.

In the event that I get eaten (is there another term for it asides form NKed?) for my ability outing 2 scum members and a certain part of my ability is snipped for whatever reason, BBninjas is confo town, he's wigglytuff.

Ok, I have now basically put a giant "chose this player to kill" notice, I would like to add an addition few words of "haha stinks to be you" as my likely last words before death. Because I was sick most of the time I was here....I have effectively outed 2 scum members without doing much of anything. Oh and lastly oops I meant The Flying Pidove is Wigglytuff, I sort of thought it was BB ninjas because that's the name I remembered seeing at the top of the forum convo for my role, bbninjas was just the first person I started following with Keen Eye. Lastly, (really this time) TFP is guarded by me in the event that he gets Nked I get nked in his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back