Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the people asking in the dead chat: Yes, I was intentionally leaving the case against Vom extremely weak and full of holes in hope of getting some reactions, but everyone just went along with it, and it turned out fine I guess. x.x

@simsands I didn't think you were Loudred, but I wasn't expecting Sunflora either :p.

Congrats, and sorry for my terrible game. simsands for MVP.

I was just messing with the scum there... :p

Anyway, in the middle of D1, you mentioned that Sunflora probably would've been able to slip by unnoticed with an occasional "Oh my gosh", so I just had to try it :oops:

Good game everybody! Awesome job @simsands you nailed it!

Lol @Vom was giving me way too much credit in the scum chat :p @bbninjas you were right! Haha!! I don't think I would have bee capable of those things you claimed I would have done haha!!

GG everyone!
Even though it's not the only reason I got lynched, I really need to work on activity x_x

Mord why didn't you even try to nk one of us last night?
Also anyone else find it funny that I basically had town win due to me getting sick and doing nearly nothing?

Phew, didn't expect I would live till the end, plus last time I'm in the winning faction, they are less people living IRC.

But good job to you guys, I was kinda riding along with the minimal contribution.

Mord why didn't you even try to nk one of us last night?
It said in the update that the scum tried to kill someone, except if failed. I think Morda chose simsands as the nk, and made a good play in choosing so, but it turns out that simsands had a sneaky item with them. :3

Also anyone else find it funny that I basically had town win due to me getting sick and doing nearly nothing?
Sure, uh, I can find that funny. n.n;

gg everyone! simsands for MVP!
Too bad I had to leave just in the end.. oh well, at least it's the first time I stay alive in the end of the game. :]

I think I should get late game MVP, just by posting my ability results I got half of scum lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back