Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It never occurred to me that there could be a town announcer for some reason, and with the random phrase to cause disruption it not only seems to be working but still makes no damn sense.

... So you're saying my case existence doesn't make sense... I won't even respond to that.
No, I just never thought of what faction the announcer could be asides from scum and I have NO clue why.

Also does anyone else have any news to report from their abilities or something?

No, I just never thought of what faction the announcer could be asides from scum and I have NO clue why.

Also does anyone else have any news to report from their abilities or something?
I already rep- You know what? It's not even worth it. I'm going to bed early, that message /did/ reach Hoenn, so I should rest and shoot for Sinnoh tomorrow. See you D8.

@simsands I believe I did, though admittedly I'm not entirely sure how to connect it with what you seem capable of doing so far... unless, of course, what I picked isn't your hint.

This day goes by too fast. Chill.

@simsands I believe I did, though admittedly I'm not entirely sure how to connect it with what you seem capable of doing so far... unless, of course, what I picked isn't your hint.

This day goes by too fast. Chill.

Scum already knows who I am. No need to hold back on what you think you know: How did you realize I was Loudred?

Day 7 Sunset

cmwviwQ.png

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Names are in order of when they were first voted. The number after is the current vote total they have. The voters names are in the brackets and the post they made that vote in is in parenthesis. If the voter is struck out, it means they unvoted that player. The player whose name is underlined is the one with the most votes and is currently up for lynch.

mordacazir: 7 [simsands (1894), Luispipe8 (1903), double o squirtle (1906), Squirtle Squad (1907), Jabberwock (1909), Empoleon_master (1912)]

No vote: 6 [scattered mind, TheFlying Pidove, Cypher333, GM Draclord, mordacazir, Chaos Jackal]

The sun had barely made it past half-way but the citizens were confident about their lynch choice. Thanks to the information they managed to pool and go over yesterday, they didn't go after any other player.

With barely a few words of defense, the votes piled up extremely quickly on mordacazir.

Palkia descended soon enough, and the citizens awaited his results with bated breath.

A space bubble was wrapped around the Secret Bazaar guide, who had been gracefully spinning up to that point, having accepted the result. But once the cage completely enclosed, Kirlia's figure... fizzled?

Everyone looked at each other in confusion before Palkia's power in the bubble revealed what was occuring: Kirlia was not solid at all.

It was a hologram.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: mordacazir HAS BEEN CHOSEN TO BE LYNCHED. HIS TRUE IDENTITY IS...

yv3onMC.png
Porygon
Alignment: Villain

You are Porygon, from the Dark Future. You are intimidated to do Dusknoir’s bidding, and although you were mainly called upon for teleporting others over chasms, it has extended to working for him even in a different era. As an advanced technological Pokemon, you have abilities that none in the present time would expect.

Special Ability: Download
Usage: Night Phase; Night 0; Every Night
If there is technology, hacking is not too far behind. You may PM me the name of a player. You will also learn any information that player acquires in that Night Phase.

Passive Ability: Trace
If you land on the same Dungeon Tile as another player/s, you will learn of their Passive Ability. If there is more than one player, it will be chosen at random.

Win Condition: Eliminate all non-Villain aligned players

Before the town could rejoice in the capture of a third Villain, Palkia was quick to cut in with a bigger announcement.

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: UPON THIS CAPTURE OF A VILLAIN, I HAVE DETECTED THE DEACTIVATION OF A PARTICULAR POWER IN MY DOMAIN. I HAVE PINPOINTED IT TO THIS: THE MYSTERIOUS VEIL THAT HAD BEEN SHROUDING THE IDENTITY OF thegrovylekid , WHO WAS THE FIRST ONE TO BE BROUGHT IN MY DOMAIN, HAS DISSIPATED, AND I CAN NOW DISCERN AND ANNOUNCE HIS FORM. HIS TRUE IDENTITY IS...

8flnXOX.png
Spiritomb
Alignment: Villain

You are Spiritomb, a Pokemon from the Dark Future. You are normally timid, but living in the dreary future has made you more aggressive and short-tempered. Dusknoir has called upon your assistance for his schemes several times, and you follow his orders, even if only out of fear. Now, you are in the present time, but the fact that you’re here to do Dusknoir’s bidding hasn’t changed.

Special Ability: Spirit Immobilization
Usage: Night Phase; Every odd-numbered Night (Night 1, Night 3 etc.)
Your dark, ghostly powers can keep someone captive. You may PM me the name of a player. That player cannot be targeted or affected by any other Ability or Item for this Night Phase, including the night kill. However, that player also cannot and will fail to use their Special Ability or Items they might have. But their Passive Ability will still be in effect. You cannot choose the same player in successive Nights.

Passive Ability: Infiltrator
Any Ability or Item targeted at you that attempts to directly see through your true identity will instead show corresponding results from your safe claim. Furthermore, when you die, no information about your identity will be posted in the update and your role flip will be withheld. If you are the last Villain-aligned player to die, this Ability will not take effect.

Win Condition: Eliminate all non-Villain aligned players

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: THIS EVENT COULD ONLY MEAN ONE THING... THE LAST OF THE VILLAINS HAS BEEN CAPTURED. THE WORLD HAS BEEN SAVED, DUE TO ALL OF YOUR EFFORTS!

The town gave a loud cheer and hugged each other in relief and joy. They did it!

THE VILLAIN FACTION HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Rtzjqds.png
Palkia: I AM PLEASED TO REPORT THAT DIALGA HAS REGAINED COMPLETE CONTROL OVER HIMSELF, THUS THE REPARATIONS IN THE FLOW OF TIME WILL NOT TAKE ANY LONGER.

And right on cue, their two friends, who'd been gone throughout this time due to the collapse of time, finally returned in twin globes of light in the middle of the town, along with the others who got killed and lynched over the course of the 'game' to catch the evil Pokemon.

The fact that they did it by themselves, working together, made it all the more satisfying.

Finally, everyone was reunited, and the world was at peace.

lpLgvDA.png

All non-Town factions have been eliminated, which means...

TOWN WINS!

The game is over!
Congratulations to the following players!

1. @Empoleon_master
Dayhurj.png
Chatot
Alignment: Town

You are Chatot, the right-hand bird and partner of Guildmaster Wigglytuff. Due to being more reliable and work-minded than him, you handle the day-to-day details of running the Guild. As the head of intelligence, you are knowledgeable about lore and Pokemon. Although, you do also have a tendency to hastily jump to wrong conclusions and can be duped by obviously evil Pokemon. But when the life of those you care for is on the line, you would give everything you have to protect them, even your own life.

Special Ability: Wigglytuff’s Partner
You know Wigglytuff the best and are assured of his strength and innocence. His identity will be sent to you in a separate PM. However, Wigglytuff will not be informed of your identity in return, and the two of you CANNOT communicate outside the thread.

Special Ability: Heroic Sacrifice
You have shown that you would defend Wigglytuff with your life. If Wigglytuff would be killed during the Night (after Items and Ability effects have been processed), you will take the hit and be killed in his place. The re-direction from the Wigglytuff player to you will be revealed in the update.

Passive Ability: Keen Eye
If you land on the same Dungeon Tile as another player/s, starting from the upcoming Night Phase, you will be told which players target that player, if there are any, at the end of each Phase that follows. It will not be specified if the target is from Ability or Item. However, you can only keep an eye at one player at a time; this means that if you land on the same Dungeon Tile as another different player at any later Day Phases, you will stop keeping an eye on the first player and start receiving similar information about the new player. If there is more than one player, it will be chosen at random

Win Condition: Eliminate all non-Town aligned players
2. @double o squirtle
NuUODk2.png
Shedinja

You are Shedinja, one of the Secret Bazaar shop owners. For a price, you offer a way to escape dungeons, in a manner of speaking that’s as shady and creepy as you look. But the service you offer is a very helpful one, so you’re not that bad.

Special Ability: Shedinja’s Escape Shop
Usage: Night Phase; Every Night; Only once for the entire game
You may PM me the name of a player, except yourself. You will tell that player a secret way to escape, so they will survive the first attempt on their life, be it the night kill or lynch.

Passive Ability: Wonder Guard
Your ghostly powers allow you to escape alive if you would be lynched.

3. @scattered mind
CfwoMhn.png
Wynaut

You are Wynaut, one of two owners of the Recycle Shop in Spinda’s Café. You are the more sensible and talkative one, so you’re easier to understand. You seem like you always have your hands full minding both your business and your strange partner Wobbuffet, but you seem to manage well, which is why your shop is successful, is it not?

Special Ability: Recycle Shop
Usage: Night Phase; every Night
Recycling Items brings many cool benefits not only to explorers but to you as the shopkeeper as well. You may PM me the name of a player, except yourself. If that player has used an Item in any of the previous Phases, you will obtain a similar Item. If there is more than one Item used, one will be chosen at random. However, you will not be able to use the Item on the same Night you obtain it.

Passive Ability: Shadow Tag
If you land on the same Dungeon Tile as another player/s, starting from the upcoming Night Phase, you will be informed of who they target, if there are any, at the end of each Phase that follows. It will not be specified if the target is from Ability or Item. However, you can only keep tag at one player at a time; this means that if you land on the same Dungeon Tile as another different player at any later Day Phases, you will stop tagging the first player and start receiving similar information about the new player. If there is more than one player, it will be chosen at random.

4. @TheFlyingPidove
RX9DHMX.png
Wigglytuff

You are Wigglytuff, the Guildmaster of the Wigglytuff Guild. Due to your status, you have ‘special’ privileges. You are always jolly and super friendly, although a little child-like and eccentric. Still, everyone respects you as an amazing Explorer and you can be perceptive and relied on in times of crisis.

Special Ability: The Guildmaster
Because of everyone’s ingrained respect for you, it won’t be easy to vote for your demise. In order for you to be lynched, the vote count must reach the majority set for that Day. If not, the Day will simply end with no lynch.

Special Ability: The Power of Friendship
Your sense for friendship can’t be fooled by illusions. Every odd-numbered night (Night 1, Night 3 etc.), you will learn the name of a player. You know that the player is NOT a member of Wigglytuff Guild, though you can’t determine their exact alignment or role.

Passive Ability: Cute Charm
If you land on the same Dungeon Tile as another player/s, the following scenarios will occur:
1) If it’s an Item Tile, you will automatically get the Item.
2) If it’s a Trap Tile, it will automatically take effect on the other player/s.

5. @Squirtle Squad
0kObkce.png
Drowzee

You are Drowzee, an outlaw Pokemon, once. However, after you were stopped by the heroes and arrested, you have atoned for your actions and even became vital in saving the nightmare-trapped Azurill and foiling Darkrai’s plans. Now that he’s suspected of coming back to wreak havoc again, you are determined to help stop him with the unique powers you have.

Special Ability: Dream Patroller
Usage: Day Phase; Every Day
You can either send yourself or others into the mystical world of dreams and your presence can drive troublemakers away. You may PM me the name of a player, including yourself. That player cannot be placed under a Nightmare.

Passive Ability: Forewarn
At the end of every Phase, you will be notified when you were targeted by someone non-Town aligned during that Phase, but you will not be informed of the source or the descriptions of the Abilities or Items targeted on you.

6. @Luispipe8
UrSV4AM.png
Vigoroth

You are Vigoroth, the town barker. With an abundance of energy and a loud voice (though not as loud as Loudred), you are always out and about at Treasure Town, advertising new shops and commenting on town news and gossip.

Special Ability: The Town Barker
Usage: Night Phase; Night 0; Every Night
When you have an announcement, everyone will hear of it. You may PM me a message containing 15 words or less. Your message will be anonymously tacked on to the upcoming update. You many not include profanity or insults, I will ask for a different message if this occurs.

Passive Ability: Vital Spirit
You cannot fall asleep; therefore, you can’t have Nightmares. In fact, you are so alert that you will also be notified when you have been targeted by a Special Ability during any Phase, and you will be informed of its description and effects, though you will not be told of the source. If you were targeted by more than one Special Ability in a single Phase, you will be informed of only one, which will be chosen at random.

7. @simsands
Tdv8efn.png
Sunflora

You are Sunflora, one of the more experienced members of the Wigglytuff Guild. You tend to say “Eek!” and “Oh my gosh!” a lot. You are always excited and optimistic, and get along well with everyone. Except maybe Loudred, but you have your moments of agreement with him, regardless. It’s not like you like each other or anything, though.

Special Ability: Solar Power
Usage: Day Phase; every odd-numbered Day (Day 1, Day 3 etc.)
More than just a sunny personality, you can bring in the sun to shed light on the crisis, literally! You may PM me the name of a player, including yourself. The chosen player’s targets and the players who target your chosen player, if any, during the upcoming Night Phase and Day Phase, will be publicly revealed in the following update. The type of action or effects will not be revealed, however. The activation of this ability will be hinted at the end of the Day Phase that you use it, but you will not be revealed as the source.

Passive Ability: Chlorophyll
In the Day, the sun energizes you and gives you a vote weight of 2.

8. @Cypher333
w4yFQtH.png
Kecleon

You are Kecleon, and along with your purple-colored twin brother of the same name, sell goods for explorers and Treasure Town residents alike. You’re friendly enough, but you don’t take too kindly to those who don’t pay up for purchases in dungeons…

Special Ability: Kecleon’s Shop
Usage: Day Phase; every Day
As a shop owner, you have an abundance of items. You may PM me the name of a player, except yourself. If you obtain an Item by the end of the Day Phase, that player will also receive the same Item.

Passive Ability: Color Change
If you land on the same Dungeon Tile as another player/s, the following scenarios will occur:
1) If it’s an Item Tile and you obtain the Item, nothing will happen
2) If it’s an Item Tile and you did not obtain the Item, you will learn that player’s Pokemon type. If there is more than one, it will be chosen at random.
3) If it’s a Trap Tile and you evade the Trap, nothing will happen.
4) If it’s a Trap Tile and you were chosen to get affected by the Trap, you will learn that player’s Pokemon type (unless that Trap nullified this Passive Ability). If there is more than one, it will be chosen at random.
5) If it’s a Blank Tile, nothing will happen.
If there is more than one player, it will be chosen at random.

9. @GM DracLord
O77myg8.png
Diglett

You are Diglett, an apprentice at Wigglytuff Guild. You are tasked with sentry duty by identifying guild visitors through their footprints. Personality-wise, you are polite, gentle and responsible, which contrasts with your loud partner Loudred and your eccentric father Dugtrio.

Special Ability: Sentry Duty
As one of the guild’s Gatekeepers, you are skilled at recognizing the footprints of any Pokemon that comes to visit. At the end of each Phase, you will be informed of Pokemon name/s that targeted you, if there are any, during that Phase. However, you will not be told which player has that Pokemon name.

Passive Ability: Sand Veil
With the sand and earth as your shield (and because most of your body is underground), other players will fail if they attempt to look into any information about you or any information that you obtain from Ability or Item.

10. @Chaos Jackal
BWABEvV.png
Electivire

You are Electivire, the big guy running a shop in Treasure Town. Your service is linking Pokemon moves, allowing them to be used one after another in a single turn, greatly increasing their potential and damage and making Explorers powerful yet efficient. Despite your intimidating and humongous appearance, you’re a really cool and mellow guy.

Special Ability: Electivire’s Link Shop
Usage: Night Phase; every even-numbered Night (Night 2, Night 4 etc.)
Just like how you link Pokemon moves, you will kick it up a notch here and attempt to link moves but from different Pokemon. You may PM me the name of two players, not including yourself. If those players attempt to use Abilities or Items for this Night Phase that require them to choose targets, they will be redirected from their original choices and only be able to target each other.

Passive Ability: Motor Drive
If you were targeted by a Town aligned player during the Night Phase, your vote weight will become 2 for the upcoming Day Phase. You will be informed when this ability activates but not the player who targeted you or the description of the action or Item they targeted you with.

Some recognition is also in order for Jabberwock, who kept on playing due to his Ability and contributed for the Town.

I hope you all enjoyed the game!!! Thanks to all who participated. Everyone may now post in the thread.

Links to QTs:
Villains' Lair - scum team QT
Spacial Rift - dead/graveyard

The postgame will be put up later on.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back