Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... So you're a nerfed Janitor? That's seriously the scummiest role I've seen, and it provides a reason why SilverSilent has the role he has...

Janitor is always (more or less) scum. There's no reason why a townie would need an ability like that. Guys we have certain scum here. Get on it!

And I'm willing to bet he's Team Aqua too! Reinforce claimed Kate (and though didn't post a safe claim) it wouldn't be too hard to believe that they somehow had a capture styler! Which means it'd be easy to just give another Aqua safe claim the same styler ability!!! This is happening guys! One Aqua admin will be town today!

Ok... So you're a nerfed Janitor? That's seriously the scummiest role I've seen, and it provides a reason why SilverSilent has the role he has...

Janitor is always (more or less) scum. There's no reason why a townie would need an ability like that.
Not exactly. My role says it's hidden from other actions, so I assumed if someone were to watch them they wouldn't be able to. Unless of course other actions includes the role flip...

Second point is right.

Caught up.

##UNVOTE: Squirtle Squad
##VOTE: Vom

Sorry Vom, that's a really scummy role you've got there.

For the next question: SS2 or Simsands tomorrow?

Hmm simsands role is interesting too, it would be pretty strange in the hands of scum having such an informative role, yet other town roles haven't Been as good, so I think simsands is who we should be looking at tomorrow... Though SS2's flavour screams Maxie haha....
Who do you reckon TGK?

Hmm simsands role is interesting too, it would be pretty strange in the hands of scum having such an informative role, yet other town roles haven't Been as good, so I think simsands is who we should be looking at tomorrow... Though SS2's flavour screams Maxie haha....
Who do you reckon TGK?
SS2 is probably a garunteed thing tomorrow. Simsands less so. I think SS2 should be the next one, and then Simsands.

If it's me, IE, or you getting NK'd, then that should confirm it.
Remember how scummy Luis's role was? Remember his alignment?

He had a role that if the same player targeted him 3 or more times, they'd die. His safeclaim was Zinnia, his actual role was Tabitha.
Well, that has no use for a townie whatsoever. Getting rid of a watcher/tracker wouldn't help at all.

Well, that has no use for a townie whatsoever. Getting rid of a watcher/tracker wouldn't help at all.
Or a doctor, but now that everyone's claimed, we know there is no doctor, but you get my point. Scummy abilities lead to scummy roles.

Also, it makes sense for @Vom to sonic boom away parts of people's roles, then NK them, just saying...

Also, I fully expect to be killed tonight.

COMPLETELY unrelated, but I can just imagine the 6 of us sitting in a clearing in a forest, wearing robes with hoods to obscure our faces so we don't know who's who, talking about this...

Role flips aren't 'actions', they are stuff that our hosts do :p
My point is that Sonic Boom is incredibly handy for scum.

Also, only when Team Aqua has killed someone have parts of roles been hidden on flips.

So, we can either wait for @SilverSilent or @simsands to hammer, or we can wait until 24 hours have passed and the majority decrease by 1, lynching him anyways.

@SilverSilent I see you're online! Care to join us?

I'm not hammering anyone just yet. In all honesty I'd be suspecting everyone that decided to just go with Ice Espeon and Turbo Lynch Keeper of Night without even thinking it through. It's been that way two night in a row. True you did scum once, but how does that solve anything? I've not really voted on anyone and kept my vote without anyone giving me proof about the lynch. In all honesty, I think I've only lynched one person throughout this whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back