Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##unvote

No, that is a possibility. How about this? Either Squirtle Squad is Maxie. He's realized that he needs to get rid of Aqua if he wants to have a chance of winning. Or, as you said, he's Aqua, and the other admin has the night kill ability. If we'd lynch one of them, then there is a 50/50 chance that we lynch Maxie, making us lose the game. However, going on this, we know that Maxie either is SS or Vom, since SS wouldn't try to get his own teammate lynched this late in the game. Which makes the third scum 100% Aqua.

##vote: SilverSilent

##unvote

No, that is a possibility. How about this? Either Squirtle Squad is Maxie. He's realized that he needs to get rid of Aqua if he wants to have a chance of winning. Or, as you said, he's Aqua, and the other admin has the night kill ability. If we'd lynch one of them, then there is a 50/50 chance that we lynch Maxie, making us lose the game. However, going on this, we know that Maxie either is SS or Vom, since SS wouldn't try to get his own teammate lynched this late in the game. Which makes the third scum 100% Aqua.

we know that Maxie either is SS or Vom, since SS wouldn't try to get his own teammate lynched this late in the game.
Not true. @Ice Espeon tried to lynch me late into the game last game because we knew it was going to be one of us and he had the more useful abilities. This backfired, though, and IE was lynched instead.

Pokémon: Altaria (Dragon Dance)
Once a day, you may PM me ##ATKALTARIA and the name of a player. You will amplify the abilities of all Pokémon that player owns for the upcoming night.
Oh, so that's how my abilities got buffed! It doesn't really matter, because most of them missed, but it's still cool anyways!

Sorry. Does the fact that 60% of mine failed make up for it?

Your point on @SilverSilent makes sense, but there's more of a case on Vom right now.

Hah, it's fine.

This is a good time for claiming, so here we go.

Role: Elijah
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Elijah, perhaps the most hands on of the recent Pokémon Ranger recruits. As a result of taking a bit of time off to do work experience at the Devon Corporation, you have an extended knowledge of research skills and technology.

Ability: Devon Tinkering
Due to your work experience, you know the inside-outs of basically all Devon technology. This means you can access the Devon technology used by virtually everyone. Three times per game, during the night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will learn if that player learns any information during that night.

Pokémon: Alakazam (Miracle Eye)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKALAKAZAM and the name of a player. You will randomly: reveal that player's Pokémon in the upcoming day update, block that player, or learn of that player's role name. This Pokémon cannot Mega Evolve.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.

Role: May

You are May, the daughter of Professor Birch, who you also got your first Pokémon from. Although not a Pokémon Ranger, you have decided to fight against Team Magma and Aqua in this crisis. You are an adventurous type, and due to helping you father in research, you can influence his publishings.

Passive Ability: Multiple Choice
You may only use up to two Pokémon across every night and day pair (i.e. Night 1 and Day 1, Night 2 and Day 2).

Passive Ability: Brendan's Rival
During Night 0, you will be PM'd the opposite Pokémon that the player who is Brendan chose. You will capture that Pokémon and its ability will be available for your use.

Ability: On a Journey
Once each even night (i.e. Night 2, Night 4), you may PM me the name of a Pokémon at its final stage, excluding Legendaries and Starter Pokémon, found in the Hoenn Pokedex. You will capture this Pokémon and its ability will become available for your use.

Ability: Daughter of the Professor
At the start of each night, including Night 0, you will be sent a Birch's Study. Each night, including Night 0, you may PM me a sentence or two that is 20 words or under, which will be published as a 'Birch's Note' in the upcoming night update. If you don’t, the upcoming Birch’s Note would be default: “Birch appears to have left no note for the upcoming day.”

Pokémon: Mega Sceptile (Leaf Blade)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKMSCEPTILE. During the next day, you will cut off any extra votes (i.e. make that player’s vote ‘1’) from any player who does not vote the same lynch as you. You will also learn whose votes you cut off in the process and any other effects affecting a player’s vote. A player’s vote will immediately return to normal whenever you and the given player are voting for the same lynch.

Pokémon: Wobbuffet (Shadow Tag)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKWOBBUFFET. The upcoming day will not end until a player has been lynched at majority. The majority will decrease by one every 24 hours after the first 48 hours of the day. If you used this action, it will be revealed in the day update.

Pokémon: Swellow (Fly)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKSWELLOW. Any actions you use (excluding this one) will fail for that night and any actions used on you will fail for that night.

There what Cypher was missing.

Role: Ethan

You are Ethan, the most mathematical Pokémon Ranger of them all. Before you undertake a mission you always calculate the odds of course of action for future reference. Despite this, you do get a bit stressed under the heat of a mission, causing some of your calculations to be a bit off.

Ability: Calculator
You are a mathematical genius, if you do say so yourself. Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You will learn what the final vote weight of that player was during the previous day.

Pokémon: Xatu (Future Sight)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKXATU and the name of a dead player. You will manipulate time to discover a part of that player’s role that was hidden on the role flip.

And there is my role.

##unvote

Also, that doesn't make me team Aqua, I've vote on Vom before so your claim is invalid.

Oh goodness.

Oh, and bye the bye, here's my scum list out of the 6 of us remaining [top is most scummy, bottom is least]
WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!!

SilverSilent's role involves math and calculating. Something Maxie, as a scientist, would logically have. Throw in the fact that his role is not a real ranger, and we have a target for tomorrow. It's imperative that we get a Team Aqua member today, though, so he'll live another day unless we can't find anyone else.

And now, for my scum list.
SilverSilent
Squirtle Squad
Vom
Simsands
Ice Espeon
thegrovylekid

from top to bottom. As much as it pains me to leave the most likely candidate for scum alive, we need to get Shelly or Matt.

And I wouldn't be Maxie because I've voted for people who were.
no. You didn't vote for anyone who was another member of team Magma. You didn't vote for Luis, and GM Drac was nightkilled. you never threw a vote onto any team magma players, and fought against luis's lynch even though it was going to happen.

@Vom @Squirtle Squad @Ice Espeon - you still need to claim. [yes, I do mean full c/p claim]

Oh goodness.

Oh, and bye the bye, here's my scum list out of the 6 of us remaining [top is most scummy, bottom is least]
WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!!

SilverSilent's role involves math and calculating. Something Maxie, as a scientist, would logically have. Throw in the fact that his role is not a real ranger, and we have a target for tomorrow. It's imperative that we get a Team Aqua member today, though, so he'll live another day unless we can't find anyone else.

SilverSilent
Squirtle Squad
Vom
Simsands
Ice Espeon
thegrovylekid

from top to bottom. As much as it pains me to leave the most likely candidate for scum alive, we need to get Shelly or Matt.

no. You didn't vote for anyone who was another member of team Magma. You didn't vote for Luis, and GM Drac was nightkilled. you never threw a vote onto any team magma players, and fought against luis's lynch even though it was going to happen.

@Vom @Squirtle Squad @Ice Espeon - you still need to claim. [yes, I do mean full c/p claim]

If I've supported lynches against people who were possible Team Magma, how would that make me Maxie? Also, I'm pretty sure Maxie didn't have a Psychic type.

Oh goodness.

WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!!

SilverSilent
Squirtle Squad
Vom
Simsands
Ice Espeon
thegrovylekid

Hm, true. That actually does make it sound like SilverSilent could be Maxie...

##unvote
##vote: Vom

Oh goodness.

WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!!

SilverSilent
Squirtle Squad
Vom
Simsands
Ice Espeon
thegrovylekid

I explained my reasoning at first why I didn't vote for Luis and then when it was shot down I agreed with that reason, I also did say that I was going to put in a vote but didn't not realize that we were so close on time. I've been cautious this whole game with everyone being lynched at this point. If anything, I'd be suspecting all the people who just hammered KoN and went and hammered Reinforced even if he was Aqua. IE maybe town but at the same time, how do you know he didn't do that just to get people to lynch KoN?

Vote Count - Day 6

Valid through: Post 1415

Vom: 2 (simsands (1395), Squirtle Squad (1396), thegrovylekid (1400), simsands (1414))
SilverSilent: 0 (simsands (1400), simsands (1401))
Squirtle Squad: 1 (thegrovylekid (1407)

Not voting: 3 (Vom, SilverSilent, Ice Espeon)

Day Ends: ???

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

SilverSilent sounds 100% like Maxie. With all his stuff about calculations and things does seem dodgy as... And the way he's defended the role just a few posts before this one, makes him seem to be Maxie through and through...

Here's my role:
@thegrovylekid i shouldn't need to talk about my role, there's been no reason to claim anything and doing so would just provide info to scum.

Role: Wallace

You are Wallace, mythically an illusion of water and a master of elegance. Good friends with Steven Stone, you have responded to his alerts and call for help, determined to put an end to the treachery of Team Aqua and Team Magma.

Ability: The Pokémon Contest Spectacular
Once a game, during the day, you may post in thread ##CONTESTBATTLE <player>. It will be publically announced that the current Day will be extended by 24 hours, all votes casted will be reset and only you and the player you challenged may be voted. You will not be able to use this during a Lynch or Lose situation (it will be publically revealed when a situation is Lynch or Lose).

Pokémon: Milotic (Captivate)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKMILOTIC and the name of a player. During the next day, that player must be the most recent vote caster on a player for their vote to count.

As you can see I clearly didn't use my contest battle ability because there's been no need for it... As a host I've used this ability a number of times for town roles, though since I've never played before with this ability I'm actually struggling to find its application haha...

Anyway, @Vom time to claim! He's the only missing right?

If we can't lynch Maxie (SilverSilent) tonight, then we've gotta lynch Aqua. No doubt Vom is one of them!! And I could easily see a scenario where Simsands is the other... The fact that his and silversilents roles aren't actually characters is annoying...

Alright, I'm back.
Role: Keith

You are one of the top Pokémon Rangers, Keith. You are good at virtually everything you do, constantly endeavouring to improve your skills. Despite having a great track record, your friends still pay you out for the only mission you have ever failed, but you don't really mind.

Ability: Capture Styler
At the start of the stage update there may be the heading "A HORDE OF WILD POKÉMON HAS APPEARED". This horde will consist of a group of a single Pokémon, which will have its attack and effect listed underneath it. For the upcoming stage, you can use that ability as if it was your own. This means this action may be usable during both the day or the night. You cannot use your Pokémon during the same night or day that this ability was activated in.

Pokémon: Buizel (Sonic Boom)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKBUIZEL and the name of a player. You will launch a Sonic Boom that will tear and destroy part of that player’s role card, meaning the section is completely hidden from other actions (excluding this one), as if the section did not exist. Neither you nor your target will learn what the torn section contained. Tearing will not hinder the player’s use of any action. Any Abilities are destroyed first, then any Passive Abilities, then any Pokémon. Only one Ability/Passive Ability/Pokémon is destroyed at a single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back