Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be honest: I have no clue what IRC is.
Internet Relay Chat, the chat channel for Pokebeach for instance, I want to talk SSB geek stuff with you.
BTW GMs I swear that will be the last post of mine referencing SSB, I just wanted TGK to see the post. Any other SSB stuff will either be discussed on the SSB thread or on TGK's status comments.

Sm I want a role claim for your last ability please. I still suspect you, besides we need to figure out who the likely Maxie is so town can actually have a chance against team aqua and win.

If IE is fine with sending the item to TGK, I guess I might as well ##unvote for now...

So if this isn't happening, then what? Empoleon's chat with bbninja doesn't look faked. Boring as it is, it does seem likely that he's town right now... Though he's been acting maybe even scummier now than the last days, so I wouldn't completely write him off yet.

I think this is a good moment to write down some thoughts about everyone.

Reinforce - Seemed kind of defensive and sketchy when he was questioned earlier, but made some good points... Unsure about this one.
thegrovylekid - Don't think he's scum. Most likely town.
Celever - I've already stated my opinion here. I think he's scum.
Squirtle Squad - With his soft claim and the way he's been contributing, he seems towny.
Vom - I really can't say.
Keeper of Night - I haven't seen much scummy behavior from here, but then again, I haven't really seen anything that makes me think he's town.
scattered mind - While I have been town reading him, it's kind of weird that IE wanted to give his item specifically to SM... Could potentially mean they're scum buddies... I put him as town-ish for now.
Cypher333 - I do not think both May and Brendan are safe claims. Feels more likely that one of the two would be town. Cypher also hasn't seemed very scummy to me. I guess it's possible that both May and Brendan are scum safe claims, but that does feel like a weird way to do things... But I suppose this game hasn't really been overly conventional :p
TwistedTurtwig - People seem sold at him being confotown because of the connection with Wally... Did TGK ever confirm that he definitely was town?
SilverSilent - His claim still seems weird to me. I'm not convinced that he's town yet.
Ice Espeon - Same as Celever.
Empoleon_master - I'd say that everything's pointing at him being scum, but then there's the copypasta chat...

This leaves us with RF, Celever, Vom, KoN, SS2, IE, and possibly EM. If we're letting IE off for the night, then I'll probably want to ##vote: Celever

Last post before I leave my house.

Reinforce, if you are still here, do you have any proof or do you intend to give any proof of your alignment? If not it makes it much easier for us to lynch you.

Well, I'm not about to post a complete claim yet... but I will tell you that I am a female Shadows of Almia protagonist.

Anyone else think we're relying on lore too much? My character isn't supposed to have crobat yet it does because of umm it fits in with the ability more?
And wasn't there another person or two who have things they're not suppossed to via lore yet are near confo town?

TwistedTurtwig - People seem sold at him being confotown because of the connection with Wally... Did TGK ever confirm that he definitely was town?
He is definitely Town. I can confirm. He is also the one who saved me the first night.

Anyone else think we're relying on lore too much? My character isn't supposed to have crobat yet it does because of umm it fits in with the ability more?
And wasn't there another person or two who have things they're not suppossed to via lore yet are near confo town?
Lore makes a game, especially if said game is based off of a franchise [IE Pokémon]. That being said, replacing your signature Pokémon with a Pokémon confirmed to be part of Archie/Maxie's team is weird.

He is definitely Town. I can confirm. He is also the one who saved me the first night.

Lore makes a game, especially if said game is based off of a franchise [IE Pokémon]. That being said, replacing your signature Pokémon with a Pokémon confirmed to be part of Archie/Maxie's team is weird.
It still seems that lore is being ignored pokemon wise so we can't go soley off of that at this point, we have to think a bit outside of lore, I think.

It still seems that lore is being ignored pokemon wise so we can't go soley off of that at this point, we have to think a bit outside of lore, I think.
A calculated defense of yourself... better than quoting an entire PM between you and the hosts. I approve.

##UNVOTE: Empoleon_Master

##VOTE: Reinforce

Now you look the scummiest.

A calculated defense of yourself... better than quoting an entire PM between you and the hosts. I approve.

##UNVOTE: Empoleon_Master

##VOTE: Reinforce

Now you look the scummiest.
I thouht reinforce called power role or something, also SM has not made more than 1 or 2 abilities known and that's vaguely even discussed as to what they are exactly.

Every role with an ability is a power role.
*face everything for me being an idiot*
I meant someone with a lot of powers like you who had like 7 pokemon at the start, that would be a power role.
Also reinforce either did or didn't claim a power role, I have HORRIBLE memory with who's what and has claimed to have what.

So Reinforce is claiming Kate???

I can't think of any other female protagonists in SoA, so assuming it's Kate.
Kate's been a prominent feature of nearly every update so she was bound to come up, it could very well be a safe claim? But can't be sure.

That being said if he really is Kate then there's a good chance he is town. We should look into him (especially when he's around to comment)

Vote Count - Day 3

Valid through: Post 1216

Vom: 0 (Celever (949), Squirtle Squad (1015), SilverSilent (1017))
Ice Espeon: 0 (SilverSilent (953), scattered mind (954), simsands (1037))
Celever: 1 (scattered mind (961), Squirtle Squad (973), simsands (1205))
scattered mind: 2 (Celever (988), Empoleon_master (1137), Celever (1141))
Reinforce: 2 (TwistedTurtwig (1009), Squirtle Squad (1027), scattered mind (1028), thegrovylekid (1211))
Empoleon_master: 3 (Reinforce (1036), thegrovylekid (1062), Vom (1082), Squirtle Squad (1084), SilverSilent (1108), Celever (1111), Ice Espeon (1176))

Not voting: 5 (Keeper of Night, Cypher333, scattered mind, SilverSilent, Squirtle Squad)

Day Ends: ~5 hours (This will likely be the last tally before night.)

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

##UNVOTE: Empoleon_master
Sorry, I forgot to do this earlier :p

So it's a tie between RF, SM and EM considering I unvoted. We can leave it up to luck, lynch one of the three, add Celever to the equation, or do something completely different. What would you guys do? Of the 4 only RF seems slightly scummy to me, but I'm not as sure as to lynch him.

Ahhh lol I'm honestly tied...

Of the three I find scattered the scummiest personally, though his contributions have been helpful...

I'm hesitant to vote him because if I do and he gets lynched and flips town then it makes me look like a horrible person...

##vote: scattered mind
My case was earlier (inconsistencies amongst abilities etc)

If someone wants to come and tie the votes go for it ;) haha let chance decide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back