Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Reinforce (and Keeper), by sheer numbers and that we can assume that there are at least 4 scum players left, by the amount of other people that have been cleared/claimed reasonable town roles, I'm more inclined to believe he is scum unless he shows otherwise. I'm sure at least two or three of the remaining scum players are on that list you just posted up there. That's a good point with SilverSilent, forgot about that one. Also good point with Vom. With EM, although he probably didn't fake the conversation, there is nothing in that conversation that for me clears him. He asked about QTs seemingly out of nowhere, which possibly hints that his role contained a QT.

Yeah, just read it again and I guess it could be related to his real scum role.
@SilverSilent- Can you explain why you chose Luis again and not other dead players? You said it is because bb said you can but why in the first place you would want to ask him that? Something is kinda weird there.

Yeah, just read it again and I guess it could be related to his real scum role.
@SilverSilent- Can you explain why you chose Luis again and not other dead players? You said it is because bb said you can but why in the first place you would want to ask him that? Something is kinda weird there.

I didn't ask bbninjas if I could, he told me I could do so. PMJ and Growlithe were both Town and I wanted to be positive that Luis had nothing hidden and I would have much rather learned a scum hidden ability to deduce what might possibly be left.

Empoleon-master's defense was a little... extreme, for lack of a better word. Resorting to outside or out-of-game-context information is a newbie thing to do, sure, but the way he's presenting it sort of rubs me the wrong way. And I still stand by my basing on Ranger canon, so I can't get on board the idea of Elita having Crobat, nor the attack or ability attached to it. Furthermore, watcher and tracker are similar in the kind of information they give and their power, and so I can't wrap my mind on why Empoleon's is once a game while scattered mind says his is limited but repeatable. As power abilities go, they aren't high up in the hierarchy to warrant being limited to such an extent that it's once a game only, which is why I find scattered's more logical than Empoleon's.

Though it might be our game hosts doing this as a fake-out on purpose, we have no way of telling if this is true or not unless we have a 3rd party confirmation or a role flip. My vote stays...

... Because I won't have a chance to switch votes anymore after tonight, because, as I've told our host, I'll be gone without good constant online access from Sunday to Wednesday due to a work-related training trip.

So, if you guys still have suspicion on me or have any questions you want me to answer (though I'm not seeing any direct questions aimed at me now), I have the next hour or two to still be around before I have to leave. So far all I've been reading is just people echoing that I've already defended though apparently still look scummy. But then no one has asked any follow-up questions about the issue, so right now, I have no idea of what I should talk about next.. how I'm supposed to "defend myself more".

@SilverSilent

bbninjas said:
Role: Courtney
Alignment: Team Magma

You are Courtney, an Admin of Team Magma. You have placed yourself as a high rank and therefore are unprepared for attacks by minors. You have many tricks up your sleeve - or more accurately, on your hand - and find those who defeat you a worthy member of Team Magma.

This segment appears to be missing!

Ability: Handy Gloves
Maxie has engineered gloves that mix dangerous concoctions of berry juices for you. This means that once a night you may PM me the name of a player and the name of a concoction: 'spicy', 'corrosive' or 'adhesive'. The spicy concoction makes the target's eyes difficult to open, thus causing a 50% chance that each of that player’s actions will fail that night (this is 50% accuracy for any Pokémon actions). The corrosive concoction will allow you to mess with the target’s authority, causing that player’s vote weight to be decreased by 1 for the following day. The adhesive concoction prevents the target from escaping, meaning that if that player targets a member of Team Magma, you will learn that player's role. Because each concoction takes a while to make, you cannot choose the same concoction two nights in a row.

Pokémon: Ninetales (???)
It appears Ninetales' Pokéball is missing!

Win Condition: Eliminate Team Aqua and outnumber the Pokémon Rangers.
Bolded to show why.

Reinforce, if you are still here, do you have any proof or do you intend to give any proof of your alignment? If not it makes it much easier for us to lynch you.

I was going to post against EM but then saw his convo with bbninjas and wow. That should not be allowed. At least we know he's townie now.
...Why are people voting him then?
Oh, he didn't get away with it. But ninjas didn't remove everything either so...

Also this is another really random lead, but I want someone to claim if they have a basic-stage Pokemon (e.g Whismur) because of reasons I'll claim later.
I have ukulele Pichu. Should be obvious enough by my claim, but in case you didn't notice.

Reinforce, if you are still here, do you have any proof or do you intend to give any proof of your alignment? If not it makes it much easier for us to lynch you.
I'm sorry, since when did you speak for us? You'd make just as good of a candidate today as RF would. Having an item doesn't clear you.

But...but... ;_;

Wait, what?

Also @scattered mind if you look around you'll realize I'm not the kind of person to constantly give thoughts on anything, which is also why I didn't sign up for the game in the first place, figured I would prob just be modkilled again ;_;

Well, it's fine but where is the fun in that?

But...but... ;_;

Wait, what?

Also @scattered mind if you look around you'll realize I'm not the kind of person to constantly give thoughts on anything, which is also why I didn't sign up for the game in the first place, figured I would prob just be modkilled again ;_;

Vom says "Wait What?" Because he is scum and he didn't realise there were power roles to be night killed :p hahaha

Anyways imma read back and see if I missed anything while I was sleeping

With Reinforce (and Keeper), by sheer numbers and that we can assume that there are at least 4 scum players left, by the amount of other people that have been cleared/claimed reasonable town roles, I'm more inclined to believe he is scum unless he shows otherwise. I'm sure at least two or three of the remaining scum players are on that list you just posted up there. That's a good point with SilverSilent, forgot about that one. Also good point with Vom. With EM, although he probably didn't fake the conversation, there is nothing in that conversation that for me clears him. He asked about QTs seemingly out of nowhere, which possibly hints that his role contained a QT.

@Empoleon_master IE raises a valid point. with no mention of QTs anywhere in your claimed role, why did you ask bbninjas about one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back