Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've actually been trying to catch up with the game, and I think I have. I won't be any more active, though, school is killing me. Dx

But anyways, I believe I have a case for tomorrow's lynch based on past discussion, so I'll address to that later. And why tomorrow? Well, we haven't seen Jeremy's claim. :v

##VOTE: Jeremy1026

I meant we don't know how often they can remove someone's bending, all we know is they can fail.
Unless they are extremely inactive, I have a feeling that it may not occur every night, since no one else admit having their bending remove

Why is Jeremy getting voted?

Jeremy is apparently getting voted for not keeping his word about posting his role or something.

I'm guessing that no one's speaking about today about any role results or similar stuff like my case yesterday? Well, we're back to having no information today, then.

I didn't mean to single out Lenny in particular when there are others, but he was the first one I noticed. He hasn't posted in 10 days and I don't remember seeing a single one of them. Wandering Wolf hasn't posted in 20 days. We should probably keep an eye on these two if they stick around.

Why are you inactive people not being helpful?

I'd just like to draw your attention to the votes of the Town lynches:

TwistedTurtwig - 1 (Drohn)
Keeper of Night - 5 (DarkMatterGaming, Machamp The Champion, Camoclone, grantm1999, Celever)
Camoclone - 5 (Keeper of Night, Luispipe8, Brave Vesperia, AlexanderTheAwesome, Vom)
Celever - 2 (Squirtle Squad, bbninjas)
PMJ - 1 (TwistedTurtwig)
grantm1999 - 1 (Mr.Muffin)

-----------------

BigfootAUS - 7 (Celever, Luispipe8, Machamp The Champion, rev3rsor, Scorched Feathers, TwistedTurtwig, Vom)
Keeper of Night - 1 (Mr.Muffin)
Vom - 6 (bbninjas, BigfootAUS, Drohn, Keeper of Night, Squirtle Squad, Teal)

-----------------

Brave Vesperia - 3 (bbninjas, Mr.Muffin, Squirtle Squad)
Mr.Muffin - 5 (Celever, Cinesra, Keeper of Night, Scorched Feathers, Teal)
Vom - 1 (Jeremy1026)

--------

There are a few little patterns I'd like to bring your attention to. Notice the links between who vote who.

@Celever has been the first and quickest to vote for two out of three non-Scum (which includes Independent) lynches, Bigfoot and Muffin as well as hammer onto Keeper.
@bbninjas was first and quickest to vote for Brave and Vom, although neither have actually been lynched.
@Luispipe has also been quick to lynch two people - Camo and Bigfoot.
@Machamp The Champion was quick on the Bigfoot lynch and first real vote on Keeper.
@Vom, on the other hand, semi-secured the lynch of Camo and secured the lynch of Bigfoot.
@Teal has tried to secure the lynch of Vom and placed one of the 'hammers' onto Muffin.
@Scorched Feathers has also been bandwagoning on two latter lynches of Bigfoot and Muffin.
@Keeper of Night has been one of common people to vote during the middle of the lynch (Muffin and Vom), typically when a lynch is gaining fire

I for one want one of the above people lynched. If the lynched person is scum, I think the Town can decipher a few scum voting patterns.

Also, those that bandwagoned on Muffin's lynch are doubly suspicious, to me. I do not think Muffin was scummy enough to be lynched. The active votes with distinct patterns that voted for Muffin above are Teal, SF, Keeper and Celever. I wouldn't mind if Teal or SF is lynched.

And @Brave Vesperia has died. Again. And I know he has been on the PB chat recently, so his inactivity argument has no merit.

What's with the color? And what role did Jeremy claim to have that warrants his lynch?

What's with the color? And what role did Jeremy claim to have that warrants his lynch?
The colours show the links. It helped me and may or may not help you. Also, would you mind putting your opinions forward on the topic of the votes?

Well, the only thing I have to definitively prove my innocence is my long ability, to have my role posted the in the following day update.

Another uneventful day?
Confirming that I didn't receive any night activity alerts either.
Jeremy not having the reveal he promised is a bit dodgy, but as others have said I'll wait for him to defend himself before saying anything.
In the meantime, I'll just add that there's really no sign of either Red Lotus or Equalists yet, since I don't think any of either have died. That's really strange to me, seems like they're either doing really well or we're just not making enough progress (a bit of both I guess).

All of the active people are town. Let's ##VOTE: WanderingWolf because a townie would've been subbed out by now.

All of the active people are town.
I do not agree with you there. Like at all. I am convinced there is a scum among one of us active people and is swaying the lynches into their team's favour.

Though a lot of the scum are probably inactive, I can agree with you on that :U

I modkilled/replaced Omega Soul and Haunted Water as they hadn't even been online since the start of the game. I did not modkill other players as I did not want to have to modkill a large number of players as there were not any more replacements available. I used a different system for counting votes on the second and third days (and all future days) so those vote counts are listed in purely alphabetical order and are not affected by the time at which someone voted for someone else.

I used a different system for counting votes on the second and third days (and all future days) so those vote counts are listed in purely alphabetical order and are not affected by the time at which someone voted for someone else.

To be fair, I think making votes alphabetical sorta defies the point of using the vote count to narrow down scum possibilities as who votes who when is very important. I really don't want to be going through pages of searches to find who placed hammers, who bandwagoned and etc, and always thought that is is the host's responsibility to include this in the vote count.

As you can see your analysis is based on misinformation.
I don't have scumreads, but I think bbninjas is town. At least you are trying to create discussion.

Wow, I have been way too inactive. And considering I'm usually one of the first to harp on people for inactivity, that makes me a big oil' hypocrite. For which I apologize. To make up for that, and to maybe stir a little discussion, I'm just going to go ahead and claim. I'm Varrick, if that wasn't clear enough already. I won't go into detail on my abilities or anything, just throwing that out there.

I'm currently suspicious of Cinesra because of the Muffin vote yesterday, which in my opinion didn't make sense at all. I'd say more, but I really don't have much more to offer.
##VOTE: Cinesra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back