Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is getting ridiculous!! Nobody is talking or helping us get anywhere... I too am guilty, simply because no one is talking and there are no leads! Bb is trying to put some things together but there is nothing solid! How can nobody have anything???

I'm going to post all my thoughts once again for my sake and everybody else's!
Ok it seems the equalists are being smart and targeting inactives... Reinforce? What a random target!! Now since it failed and reinforce doesn't know why I'd say there's a role blocker/Jailer. Whoever you are! Please tell us who you blocked because they are probably an Equalist!!

Next! I have an issue with Mr Muffin. His claimed character is significantly minor, but then again Tarrloks assistant made it in? Now the game wouldn't start with too many non benders, as there would be no challenge for the Equalists to win.
Through my Equalist research Amon (E. Leader) announced a few things over the radio for his supporters... Therefore the sports announcer would make a convenient safe Claim.
Secondly he has been lurking a whole lot more than he has been posting! Whenever I have looked he has been on, though I haven't been looking all that much... From what I remember on previous games Muffin has not been too helpful usually getting modkilled eventually.. He has been more active this game and what better reason for that unless you're scum. Plus he claimed with barely any pressure...
Finally! No newspaper article occurred.. So if muffin was role blocked then it prevented the article and his bloodbending.

Lastly, He has claimed non bender so if no better lynch candidate arises, he would be a relatively safe claim with no really loss to the town except his vote! However I find him a viable vote candidate anyway so I'm going to vote him!
##unvote: Jeremy1026
##vote: Mr Muffin
idk about this. There seems to be too many assumptions mixed through this, and that is exactly what happened when I led the lynch of Town AtA two games ago. So basically I'm much more wary. Plus, Muffin's post right above me is more informative and helpful to each faction, so I'm not sure what to make of it.

##vote: Vom

##LYNCH: PMJ

##VOTE: Brave Vesperia

##VOTE: Vom.

VOTE:Keeper of Night

##VOTE: Jeremy1026

Or are you bandwagoning?
##UNVOTE: Brave Vesperia
##VOTE: Jeremy1026

##vote: Jeremy1026

##UNVOTE: Jeremy1026

##unvote: Jeremy1026
##vote: Mr Muffin

##VOTE: MR.MUFFIN

So, from what I've seen:

Vom (Squirtle Squad, Jeremy1026) (1)
PMJ (Celever) (1)
Brave Vesperia (bbninjas, bbninjas) (1)
Keeper of Night (Mr.Muffin) (1)
Jeremy1026 (Keeper of Night, bbninjas, Squirtle Squad) (1)
Mr.Muffin (Squirtle Squad) (1)

Celever hasn't unvoted when voting for Muffin.

Anyway, we've got a sextuple lynch! How lovely! Perfect for the scum to swing to their favour, yes?

Ok, no, that's silly. No randomness.
##UNVOTE: Jeremy1026

I will change my vote if something else comes up, but I rather lynch an inactive then leave it to chance. Obviously, if scum forgot last night, then at least one of them is an inactive anyway.
I wouldn't complain if Muffin were lynched, but it seems silly. Even though he claimed out of nowhere, it's believable enough.
The day ends tomorrow. Does anybody have anything they'd like to add before it ends?

Yeah I know my case wasn't fantastic but I just wanted some discussion since nothing else was happening...

##unvote: Mr Muffin
##vote: Brave Vesperia

This inactivity is killing us. It's near impossible for us to win when there's this many inactives!!
It's seriously so frustrating.

I dunno what happened but it just feels like the golden age of WW on PB is over.
It just doesn't seem to work the way it did before.
I guess people have just gotten more busy, or maybe it's just some key players (like me I guess) "missing".

Muffin asking about where the Avatars are though is scummy as it could lead to a slip. So:

##VOTE: Mr. Muffin

I think this game has been lackluster because of the town being too crazy. One moment we are all for Vom then one page later it is me then it is Brave. The greatest threat to the town isn't the Equalist or Red Lotus it is the Town itself. I mean for some reason everyone has dropped the bandwagon on me for no reason lol. I don't know why it started, and I haven't done anything to make people believe I am town. It is just a town that can't stay on topic.

We need to pick a strategy guys....

The bandwagon on you is only for your behavior, Muffin. You're right in that town is only hurting itself, and you certainly aren't helping with the way you're playing.
Should we not believe your claim? I'm still inclined to accept it because, as weird as it was for you to claim out of the blue, I find it extremely unlikely that you'd make up a safe claim just to reveal it for no reason.

True, I've only just subbed in yesterday for TCGDeoxys and the number of posts I have done you can count on hand. I'm definitely an inactive, and the person I subbed in for was the same. There's no precedent for the Equalists' targeting of me, considering that I seem to be the only one who has spoken up about being targeted. If they've targeted already someone else the previous days, that person/s not telling anything, apparently. But supposing the Equalists are targeting inactives isn't a bad guess to make --- At this point, and with the minimal information we currently have. Seriously, though, but if no one really besides me has been targeted so far by the Equalists, maybe:

1) The Equalists didn't submit their faction "kill" for Night 1. (This might be unlikely, because when the Red Lotus failed to kill anyone, it was announced on the day update. But then, IE could have different mechanics for them and the Equalists are not announced on the update so i'm not completely sure.)

2) The Equalists failed in their Night 1 "kill" like in my case, but the targeted person isn't speaking up. (There's not much we can do about this...)

3) The Equalists didn't have a "kill" on Night 1. (Which would mean I am actually the first target and that the Equalists don't get to remove bending every night.)

Also, lol SF, you flatter me. JK.

Ok, well Muffin is still the best lynch. No clue why it died, I'm glad that Teal revived it while I was sleeping. I noticed the avatar thing too, not sure why I didn't mention it TBH, but that one post is more scummy the anything BV has done.

Also, announcer is a common mafia role.

##UNVOTE: PMJ
##VOTE: MR.MUFFIN

I really don't mind who gets killed over Brave and Muffin, and am not overly sure who is scummier even including that avatar thing, so I'll just hold my vote.

Vote Count:

Brave Vesperia - 3 (bbninjas, Keeper of Night, Squirtle Squad)
Mr.Muffin - 2 (Celever, Teal)
Vom - 1 (Jeremy1026)

If you want to vote me out. Go ahead. When the game is over and the town has lost I am blaming Celever for constantly pushing half-baked lynches.

If I die you are helping the Red Lotus, but hurting the Equalist and the Town. One less non-Equalist or Red Lotus vote.

##UNVOTE: KEEPER OF NIGHT
##VOTE:BRAVE VESPERIA

##VOTE: Mr.Muffin
Shoot me for this, but I think we'll get more information then we've been having from lynching two people. I find the case against Muffin to be better, but Brave is still scummy.

...And I'm again not leaving it tied. SF, if it's tied, it randomizes between the two candidates.

##UNVOTE: Brave Vesperia
##VOTE: Mr. Muffin

Since this is one of the last times I will be able to say this. I will enjoy watching Equalist or Red Lotus fight for victory because the town is on the express lane to failure.

Divergence_3_2.png

Day 3 Final Vote Count:

Brave Vesperia - 3 (bbninjas, Mr.Muffin, Squirtle Squad)
Mr.Muffin - 5 (Celever, Cinesra, Keeper of Night, Scorched Feathers, Teal)
Vom - 1 (Jeremy1026)

The lack of an announcement that morning had left numerous people suspicious, and they decided to lynch the person who had claimed to be the one making said announcements, in the hope that he had lied about his identity before. Mr.Muffin was:

Mr.Muffin - Shiro Shinobi - Non-Bender - Town

You are a popular radio broadcaster who provides commentary on pro-bending matches and other notable events that take place in Republic City. You are keen to keep reporting during the events of Harmonic Divergence, despite the threat posed to you and others.

Non-Bending Ability - Newsreel

You may use this ability once every night. This ability allows you to send me an announcement of no more than 140 characters, which will be revealed anonymously in the end of night update.

Win Condition - Eliminate all threats to the town.

If @Omega Soul and @Haunted Water do not PM me tonight they will be modkilled in the next update unless there are people willing to replace them. We do need some replacements so I'd appreciate it greatly if some of you could get some of your friends to sign up. :)

Night 3 will end on the 27th at 20:00 BST.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back