Finished Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Over! Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Day 4, hope you're hungry!

So, who is our #2 suspect. I am a little suspicious of Lenny/MtC. They seem like they might be an indie faction or something.

Alright, TT it is then. He literally claimed scum.

Yes, that's one of my abilities (I may or may not have more). If I'm lynched, the person with the next-most votes dies instead.

I'm honestly thinking Lenny is still scum. Since TT knew me role, it's likely that Lenny got his results from his scum buddy, TT. This is a very risky move for the scum, but since we've killed so many scum members at this point, I think it's safe to lynch Lenny after TT. I won't vote for TT now, since his lynch is inevitable. Let's see what discussion we can squeeze out of today.

After Lenny, my next guess for anti-town is PMJ. He hasn't been posting too much recently, even though it's far passed day 1 and 2. It's a very weak lead, but I figure I might as well put it out there.

Chaos Jackal said:
Also, TT, if Lenny is lying he is 100% getting lynched tomorrow. Try something else.

What would be interesting is whether or not Lenny is an indie... but we can bother with that after we deal with TT. Worst case scenario (but also quite a possible one) we lynch both Lenny and MTC in the next two days. That way we might be sacrificing two townies, but we still have the advantage, no second thoughts about people we believe to be confotown being scum and a bomb that will blow away the last scum member, unless they've got some sort of defense against it.

Yes, that would be interesting but there is no evidence to suggest that I'm an indie. This is purely a hypothetical scenario with no evidence behind it.

Also, if you lynch me and I flip town, you will not have to lynch MtC so there should never be a scenario where two townies are sacrificed. Sacrificing two days and two townies (which includes another 2 nightkills and whatever other shenanigans happens at night) is not something so easily dismissed. I don't see why you would be so happy having 2 townies lynched. We wouldn't be losing, but we'd be significantly worse off.

Let's go through today's events assuming I'm scum. I conjure up a ridiculous plan with my scum buddies to out one of our own to gain the trust of the town. I provide enough information so that it can then be used against me (knowing MtC's role) so that there now becomes a connection between me and TT. There is zero benefit for TT to reveal this potential connection if we were scum buddies. This literally just puts a target on my back, which is exactly what TT wants because I'm not scum. TT then continues to play a big reverse psychology game with the town to try and fake them out by making it obvious that I'm scum to make it seem like I'm not scum.

Do you guys see the holes in this conspiracy theory? Do you all want to take off your tin foil hats for a moment and actually think about this? Why on earth would a scum team go through this much trouble to get someone confo-town completely unnecessarily (and not even confo-town, because there's still the possibility of being an indie)? And again, why would we choose me to out TT, and not the other way around? Before today, there was hardly any suspicion on TT, but plenty on me! You'd think doing it the other way around would be a lot smarter.

If the plan was to make me seem confo-town/non-scum, why would I include all that information about MtC? Why would TT then play this big game when he could just fold up and die and attract zero attention to me? This is beyond high risk and nets ZERO ADDITIONAL REWARD. There is a smarter, better plan out there for this kind of tactic.

To want to lynch me just because I'm not confo-town isn't logical, none of us are confo-town. To randomly claim I may be an indie without evidence to suggest to that is just silly. Anybody could be an indie right now.

Basically, what I'm trying to say here is for you all to step back and reanalyze your arguments towards me. In fact, I challenge you to do so. Articulating the logic of your argument is important because it's important to realize that you actually can prove to yourself what you believe. It's also important so that your arguments can be responded to and potentially refuted.

Take off the tin foil hats and realize that you're being played by TT. The logic doesn't add up. You're all smart players. Think for yourself and think through the chain of events of today and come up with your conclusions once more. If your argument is that it's all reverse psychology, then re-read this post and realize that there is a far greater chance that it isn't.

Good morning everyone!

VOTE TALLY: Day 4 \o/

Valid through: Post 682

TwistedTurtwig (7): Lenny (649), Cinesra (653), Luispipe8 (654), Chaos Jackal (656), Scorched Feathers (659), grantm1999 (665), Reinforce (677)
Lenny (2): Jeremy1026 (646), TwistedTurtwig (664)
Scorched Feathers (0): Luispipe8 (648-654)

9 votes needed for Majority lynch. Numbers in parentheses give post numbers for the votes in question; strikethroughs indicate previous votes that have since been unvoted. NOTE: Starting on D2 I've started including unvote posts in the tally, so if someone's crossed-out post reads (X-Y), that means they voted in Post X and unvoted in Post Y.

Votes either not bolded not been ##ed have not been added; otherwise, please feel free to point out any mistakes or missed votes.

If no majority is reached, Day 3 will automagically end on Thursday, March 5th at 11am CET.[/b]

TT, Brave was already doomed when he blew himself to smithereens. I count that towards our successful reads. Bigfoot and Reinforce too; that makes three. You admittedly got unlucky.

Lenny, there are numerous foils in the theory. I already thought about everything you have listed. Here's the deal though: it doesn't really matter to me what TT says. He could as well have posted nothing at all. The only problem is that he revealed he knows MTC's role. So your claim becomes just a tad bit shaky. Only because of this, lynching you is a possible scenario; we cannot afford to leave any open possibbilities behind. I'm not comfortable with lynching you at all. In fact, I'd much rather go with Jeremy for tomorrow. And I'm still the bomb. Unless scum can cover themselves from me blowing up when I die, TT's lynch more or less puts them in a scenario where I must be the last townie alive in order for them to win. There are too many things around that hinder them, and despite the fact that you are now useless role-wise, I'd like to have you around. I'm just keeping the whole thing in mind. Lynching you and/or MTC are worst case scenarios however, as I already mentioned, and I don't think we have to resort to them. Just lynch TT and we can go with Jeremy tomorrow. Unless we have something better until then.

Why do I keep forgetting stuff when making posts this game?

Jeremy is becoming increasingly suspicious to m eyes. As I said a couple pages before:

Chaos Jackal said:
Also, I agree with Lenny on Jeremy. He pretty much only badwagoned this game, and now he makes the first post of the Day by immediately accusing a person that was pressured a lot in the previous Days, using a dead man's suspicions to back it up. Could as well be a plan all along; SS, an almost-certain townie, dies, and his suspicions of an already pressured member serve as the motive to lynch another townie.

That also adds up with the fact that TT is now trying to go after Lenny, as well as the fact that today Jeremy made yet another post, once again going after Lenny as well as the amusing fact that he did not vote for TT. We have 7 votes on TT, remarkably close to majority, and a scum player who has practically admitted he is scum... and yet Jeremy doesn't vote.

Here's the answer to your question Jeremy. You are the #2 suspect.

Chaos Jackal said:
And I'm still the bomb. Unless scum can cover themselves from me blowing up when I die, TT's lynch more or less puts them in a scenario where I must be the last townie alive in order for them to win.

Looks like my scum buddies are going to have to leave you around, what a shame. Although it would be quite a twist if you were actually scum. After all, who would lynch or kill a bomb? And it was me, a scum member, who revealed your "role" to the town too... odd...

Oh, and Jeremy's not scum. I know you guys can do better than that.

Jeremy1026 said:
I guess since TT all but confirmed, UNPROVOKE: Lenny G'DAY: TT

Chaos Jackal said:
Why do I keep forgetting stuff when making posts this game?

Maybe because you aren't reading the thread?

Chaos Jackal said:
We have 7 votes on TT, remarkably close to majority, and a scum player who has practically admitted he is scum... and yet Jeremy doesn't vote.

Jeremy1026 said:

Jeremy1026 said:
Maybe because you aren't reading the thread?

Jeremy1026 said:

Athena said:
As a reminder, all voting should be done with ##verb: playername and unvoting with ##unverb: playername, including the bolding in addition to the ##.

If you take a look at the vote tally, you'll realize who is the one not reading the thread.

Sorry Athena, that is my mistake.
##UNPROVOKE: Lenny ##G'DAY: TT

This is what happens when the entire game is played via mobile.

Jackal, lynch me tomorrow if you want to waste one. My ability is kind of crappy so aside from the vote, the town won't be losing much. However, keep an eye out for Lenny's name in the Daybreak Update. That's the only defense I'll be able to really provide, as I have done nothing wrong this game, besides being less active than previous games, again, due to playing it almost exclusively from mobile.

Third time is the charm.
##UNPROVOKE: Lenny ##G'DAY: TT

Far too many times to hit the shift key on mobile just to vote.

Yeah, trying to do bbcode or anything in mobile is awful. That's why I mostly just lurk when I'm stuck on my tablet only. >___>

Anyway, with Jeremy's vote we're officially one vote away from majority lynch.

Actually, in case Lenny is being truthful and he can only perform his ability 2x. Keep an eye out for MtC in the Daybreak Update.

Almost sure enough that Lenny is scum to use my auto kill on him and we can lynch TT tomorrow. Also if anyone hammers TT already... We're having decent discussion on who to get tomorrow and we get scum today so I think we can keep the day going a little longer. Just ignore TTs ramblings completely.

grantm1999 said:
Almost sure enough that Lenny is scum to use my auto kill on him and we can lynch TT tomorrow. Also if anyone hammers TT already... We're having decent discussion on who to get tomorrow and we get scum today so I think we can keep the day going a little longer. Just ignore TTs ramblings completely.

That is a ridiculously scummy thing to do to auto lynch a non-confirmed scum while were about to lynch confirmed scum. If the town agrees with you, then there should be no problem pushing a lynch for me the legitimate way the next day. Pushing an auto lynch on me right now while we're about to get scum could definitely be interpreted as you saving your scum buddy for a day. This isn't smart at all.

Let's get TT while we can and if you still have a case against me tomorrow then present it then. Theres no reason why we shouldn't lynch scum today. I don't know what's going on through your head, grant.

I agree with Lenny. Since we have TT against the ropes lets just finish him off, if you want to auto-kill Lenny tomorrow go for it. But we already have a confo-scum strung up, we just have to take out the chair beneath his feet.

grantm1999 said:

I think you should do that. Autolynch my scum buddy today, and tomorrow you can all get rid of me! It's a foolproof plan. I always knew I could count on you!

Chaos Jackal said:
TT must die today.

It's because I'm a cross-dresser, isn't it? That's discrimination.

No, to be honest, I don't like your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back