Finished Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Over! Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Day 3 is here, but we keep losing guests...

TwistedTurtwig said:
... grant ... he's the one who replaced Jarizard, I think...

Yes, this is true. For the record, I have updated the player list with the subbed out player's name in strikethrough with their subs name next to them.

Less than an hour until Night in case anyone wants to get some last minute votes in!

VOTE TALLY: Day 3 \o/

Valid through: Post 639

BigfootAUS (7): Chaos Jackal (583-607), Scorched Feathers (591), Squirtle Squad (593-615), Machamp the Champion (620), Squirtle Squad (625), Chaos Jackal (631), Reinforce (634), grantm1999 (638), TwistedTurtwig (639)
Scorched Feathers (3): Squirtle Squard (578-593), BigfootAUS (588), Luispipe8 (589-598)/, Jeremy1026 (605), Lenny (606), Chaos Jackal (607-630), TwistedTurtwig (609-639), Reinforce (611-634), Squirtle Squad (615-625)
Machamp the Champion (0): grantm1999 (597-638)
Lenny (0): Scorched Feathers (582-591)

10 votes needed for Majority lynch. Numbers in parentheses give post numbers for the votes in question; strikethroughs indicate previous votes that have since been unvoted. NOTE: Starting on D2 I've started including unvote posts in the tally, so if someone's crossed-out post reads (X-Y), that means they voted in Post X and unvoted in Post Y.

Votes either not bolded not been ##ed have not been added; otherwise, please feel free to point out any mistakes or missed votes.

If no majority is reached, Day 3 will automagically end on Saturday, February 28th at 10am CET.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Squirtle Squad said:
@ Jeremy, reinforce, TT, plus all you other inactives!!
Where are you all? Haha!
Also @mr muffin, saw you lurking before.. Care to post or share your thoughts???

I'm hardly inactive. There are some people who have been posting absolutely nothing, but I've made an effort to get in some quality posts here and there.

And since for some reason the lynch keeps see-sawing back and forth, I might as well do my part to help:

##UNVOTE: Scorched Feathers
##VOTE: BigfootAUS

I'm sticking by my original theory that Bigfoot, SF, and Lenny are all scumbuddies. Hopefully we can corroborate it, one way or another.

Also, if grant wasn't nearly confirmed town (since he's the one who replaced Jarizard, I think), I'd really be inclined to vote for him. His "tactics" seem just plain bad.

Haha I did not mean you were inactive, although I can see how it could be implied :p

I was referring to ye who had voted plus those who haven't even shown their faces!

And now I'm back to work :/

Aaaaand.... Game Freeze!

Final tally is as posted above. Standby for Nightfall post!

“Alright, appetizers are here!” Lab Assistant Athena called out as she carried out a couple of trays filled with plates, but no one was paying much attention to her, so focused were they in a heated discussion. It seemed that they were arguing about kicking someone else out of the party.

Athena sighed and set down the trays on a nearby card table. “If they keep kicking out, we’re going to have so much extra food… oh well, better get this over with.” She smoothed out her lab coat self-consciously and walked over to the assembled guests. “Hey guys, why so serious? This is a party, you should be having fun!”

“We’d have more fun if he was kicked out,” one of the Indigo League members said, gesturing to Blue with a buffalo wing. “He’s a Team Rocket member, and that’s truth, or should I say ‘she’?”

“Huh?” Athena cocked her head and looked at Blue who was sitting with his arms crossed, a surly expression on his face. “Blue? What, just because he’s the Gym Leader for Viridian City like Giovanni used to be doesn’t mean he’s involved with team Rocket…”

“No, but it does mean that the real Blue was a prime kidnapping target; after all, Giovanni knows that Gym inside and out. Do kick him out for us, please.”

“Alright…” Athena smiled weakly at Blue. “Sorry to do this to you, sir, but would you mind leaving?”

Blue stood up angrily and glared at the other guests. Suddenly, he ripped off his wig revealed the long, magenta locks of Jessie from Team Rocket. “You may have won this round, but Team Rocket will strike back in force, you can bet on it! With that, she turned on her heel and stormed angrily out of the lab.

BigfootAUS was lynched! He was Jessie disguised as Blue, a scum member of the Team Rocket faction.

“Well, I must say, you guys are really good at seeing through their disguises…” Athena nodded approving. “Now do you all feel like having some appetizers?”

Nightfall 3

It is now the third Night phase. Those of you who have Night abilities are welcome to use them. Please PM me with your actions or with any questions you might have about your abilities. There is no posting allowed in this thread until after the Night phase is complete and I’ve made the Daybreak post.

Those who were expecting PMs for Day abilities should have received them. If you were expecting a communication from me and did not receive, please PM me.

Night ends at 10:30am CET on Monday, March 2nd. This is the same as 4:30am Eastern / 1:30am Pacific, or approximately 48 hours from the time of this post. I will post a final reminder for actions about 12 hours before the end of the Night phase if I have not received all actions. Daybreak will be processed once Night ends, but may have delayed posting until sometime that afternoon depending on how long processing takes me.

RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Night 3 falls...

Just a reminder that we're around 12.5 hours away from the end of night. Please make sure to get your actions sent in! <3

RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Night 3 falls...

With the Team Rocket member removed from the lab, the party guests all feel a bit more relieved. Not because the threat was gone (they were too smart to believe that), but because now they had confirmed their suspicions. Team Rocket had infiltrated the party, and the others would have to be found out. Of course, various Team Rocket members have great disguising capabilities, so it would be hard to sniff them out, but it needed to be done for the safety of everyone’s Pokémon.

Another Team Rocket member down, the remaining prty guests were starting to liven up a bit. They joked and laughed, sharing plates of appetizers and ordering more drinks. One gym leader told an incredibly hilarious story about a young trainer that challenged him the other day, and everyone laughed uproariously, even Athena, though she didn’t really get the joke. But just because the various Inidigo League members were having fun didn’t mean they weren’t still on the lookout, trying to find the last remaining Team Rocker members at the party.

It’s hard to see everything that’s going on with all the people milling about, but a few actions stand out. One trainer another trainer shows off the power of Mega Evolution, while someone else sends their Pokémon to chat with another guest’s Pokémon.

After the hubbub settles down, everyone notices that Jasmine is missing from the party. They begin to look around for her and finally find her knocked out with some kind of gas, curled up and sleeping in the branches of a tree towards the back of the lab. Her hair ties, sandals, and the big bow on the front of her dress are missing, and someone spray painted a giant red R on the back of the dress. When she wakes up, she’s so embarrassed that she says her goodbyes quickly and runs off, leaving the party. Squirtle Squad was killed! He was Jasmine, a Gym Leader of the Johto League, and an innocent member of the Indigo League faction.

“I think the meals should be ready now!” Athena announced happily as she stacks up the empty appetizer plates. “Try not to kick too many people out unless you’re willing to eat all the extra food!”

Daybreak 4!

By now, all PMs should be sent out and everyone is allowed to post again. I do not typically send PMs just to confirm actions (nor to those who did not act and did not have anything done to them that would require communication), so if you acted and did not receive a PM, this simply means that your action worked as usual and required no information or confirmation.

If you notice any potential mistakes in either the Nightplot or in your PM, or if you did not receive a PM and you think you should have, or if you have any other questions, please PM me!

For the record, the Nightplot does not contain all Night actions, only a small selection of them.

As a reminder, all voting should be done with ##verb: playername and unvoting with ##unverb: playername, including the bolding in addition to the ##. Any private question can be directed to me via PM, but any public questions, etc. should be prefaced with @Athena: question so I don't miss them.

It will take a total weight of 9 votes to reach the Majority lynch today. This total includes any potential hidden vote weight that will not be shown in the public tallies. If no Majority is reached by 11am CET* on Thursday, March 5th, the Day will then end, and the person with the highest vote weight at that point will be lynched. (* - 5am Eastern, 4am Central, or 2am Pacific; otherwise approximately the same time as this post in your own time zone)

RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Day 4, hope you're hungry!

SS was playing a very strong game thus far. He read BigFoot very well and was night killed for it. Mid-day yesterday he began to link Lenny to Bigfoot. I think it is absolutely worth looking into that possible connection further. So to get this day started I'll throw the first stone at ##PROVOKE: Lenny

SS wasn't the only one who read Bigfoot, or made connections between him and Lenny. He was, however, confotown, and that probably played a part in him being lynched.

Before anything else, I'd like to ask grant to provide a bit more insight on his suspicions about MTC. Typically, one could say that grant has some seering ability and hints at that, but he comes out like this very often with or without an ability, so I'd really like to hear more from him.

I agree with Jeremy, SS played amazingly well this game.

Now, where's SF? You still said 2 contradictory things about your role, and I'm not letting that go.

##vote: Scorched Feathers

I'm a two-time seer. Night 2 I targeted MachampTheChampion and he flipped town. With MtC's permission and help, I can prove that I know his abilities and character.

With that said, I targeted TwistedTurtwig last night and he flipped scum. I know all of his abilities and character name. He is James. I'm placing my vote on him and I urge you all to do the same.

He has a conditional vote weight ability that works in tandem with one of his scum buddies but Ive looked through the past vote counts and it seems like they've avoided making it obvious, although I'll search again later. His ability says that if he votes with Jessie, they have a combined vote count of 3 instead of 2. Flavor wise, it's because of Meowth. TT also has an ability where he can send Meowth to find out someone's Pokemon role. They can do this every night, so they probably have a lot of information at this point. I say they because it's implied heavily in the role that James and Jessie's roles are very similar, if not exactly the same. The vote weight ability is NOT optional, so while there's no obvious clues in the vote counts, I think we can narrow down the options for Jessie based on a process of elimination that will require more knowledge from other night actions or just educated guesses. I thought about waiting and trying to bait them out but they've avoided it this long, I doubt they'll slip up now.

Either way,
##Vote: TwistedTurtwig

I still find SF very suspicious and I don't think Jeremy is town either but thats just a hunch.

Also the reason for my anger last day was because I was taunted, assuming by SS's Primeape. If I didn't talk about one person and one person only (AND place a vote on them) a random person would die and I didn't want that. Which is why I didn't respond to any of you, because I wasn't allowed to even address any of you other than SF.

Just realized BigfoofAUS actually flipped as Jessie, so we can't get a 2-for-1 with the vote weight information. Everything else still stands.

Lenny said:
I'm a two-time seer. Night 2 I targeted MachampTheChampion and he flipped town. With MtC's permission and help, I can prove that I know his abilities and character.

With that said, I targeted TwistedTurtwig last night and he flipped scum. I know all of his abilities and character name. He is James. I'm placing my vote on him and I urge you all to do the same.

He has a conditional vote weight ability that works in tandem with one of his scum buddies but Ive looked through the past vote counts and it seems like they've avoided making it obvious, although I'll search again later. His ability says that if he votes with Jessie, they have a combined vote count of 3 instead of 2. Flavor wise, it's because of Meowth. TT also has an ability where he can send Meowth to find out someone's Pokemon role. They can do this every night, so they probably have a lot of information at this point. I say they because it's implied heavily in the role that James and Jessie's roles are very similar, if not exactly the same. The vote weight ability is NOT optional, so while there's no obvious clues in the vote counts, I think we can narrow down the options for Jessie based on a process of elimination that will require more knowledge from other night actions or just educated guesses. I thought about waiting and trying to bait them out but they've avoided it this long, I doubt they'll slip up now.

Either way,

I still find SF very suspicious and I don't think Jeremy is town either but thats just a hunch.

Also the reason for my anger last day was because I was taunted, assuming by SS's Primeape. If I didn't talk about one person and one person only (AND place a vote on them) a random person would die and I didn't want that. Which is why I didn't respond to any of you, because I wasn't allowed to even address any of you other than SF.

I'll believe you for now, that's a very good case and I can believe the taunting thing.
Last night that lovely 20% kicked in and I got nothing, so here's to praying that I can survive? :p

Luispipe8 said:
I agree with Jeremy, SS played amazingly well this game.

Now, where's SF? You still said 2 contradictory things about your role, and I'm not letting that go.

##vote: Scorched Feathers

What do you need clearing up? I need to sort myself out//

Lenny, that is a very elaborate story explaining your actions of yesterday. I find it hard to believe that you would make all that up. If MtC follows suit and can clear himself via your ability I will happily follow your lead on this one. However, if you and MtC are scum buddies, you have put a giant target on both of your backs in one swoop.

I think that is far too big of a risk to take if you were scum. For now, I'm leaving my vote on you based on my previous post. But once MtC confirms or deny's your story I will re-evaluate.

##vote: Twisted Turtwig

We lynch Lenny tomorrow if TT is town, MTC probably after Lenny if so.

Agree with Cinesra.

##Unvote: Scorched Feathers

@SF, it's not that you need to clear something, it's the fact that you apparently lied about your role.

We've hit 4 Scum already, 5 if TT is indeed one. After that, I wouldn't be suprised SF and Bigfoot are either both Scum (sitting at 7, which would be a bit big for an anti-town faction) or at least one of them is an Indie.

Also, a little before the end of day 3, I received a message from the indie. He or she thought I was scum and wanted me to out the scum members because they could win the game while scum was still alive. If anybody has any clues on who targetted me during that time, that'd be helpful. The message implied that it was a bird or flying pokemon that delivered the message, so if anybody knows someone with a flying Pokemon, there is a high chance they're the indie. This information will at least help narrow the options down later in the game.

I couldn't say all this at the time because I was still enraged, plus the day ended shortly after. But yeah, in case I die tonight from the scum kill I'd like to unload all the information I've got.

There is next to no reason why Lenny would lie here. With three scum members dead, there's probably two remaining; if Lenny is lying these two are almost certainly him and MTC and as such TT flipping town would most likely doom them. I'll go with Lenny on this one. Not to mention TT is always scum.

##VOTE: TwistedTurtwig

Also, I agree with Lenny on Jeremy. He's pretty much only badwagoned this game, and now he makes the first post of the Day by immediately accusing a person that was pressured a lot in the previous Days, using a dead man's suspicions to back it up. Could as well be a plan all along; SS, an almost-certain townie, dies, and his suspicions of an already pressured member serve as the motive to lynch another townie.

As a matter of fact, I'd like MTC to confirm Lenny's results. I know that revealing roles isn't good, and as some know I don't usually encourage it, but in this case, if TT flips scum, we've gotten nearly all of the scum team and can afford this; it will probably mean MTC is the next NK target alongside Lenny though, so I won't pressure him. But given the fact that both of them are soft cleared if TT flips scum, it already puts a mark on them, so revealing won't hurt much. On the other hand, if TT flips town, we'll know for sure that we're being framed by Lenny and MTC and can turbolynch them, thus either ending the game or removing indie(s) (if either or both of them are indies).

So Lenny and MTC, if you don't mind, can you please confirm the story?

We can confirm the story as soon as MtC gives me the okay to reveal his role. Then he can confirm that that is indeed his role. I'm mostly doing it out of respect to him, in case he has any objections for whatever reason I'll give him time. But I think he will understand why it's necessary that I confirm his role with him. I don't see any reason why he would object to this chain of events.

I understand your hesitance and can see why you would want the story confirmed, but we always have to be careful with role reveals. I revealed I was seer because I had to. I don't want to unnecessarily put a target on MtC's back, but if you guys are not convinced then I have no other choice but to convince you.

Luispipe8 said:
@SF, it's not that you need to clear something, it's the fact that you apparently lied about your role.

I didn't mean to, in my defence// I just can't read. Also, Bigfoot was scum Luis, so the only idea from there is that I am indie, and if I was, I dunno.
I'm gonna go with the idea of lynching TT because it seems like the best choice right now, but if he flips town then I have an idea of who to vote for.
##VOTE: TwistedTurtwig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back