Finished Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Over! Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Day 1! Everyone come play! :D

bbninjas said:
Actually, disregard that. I don't see Steelix as any type of doctor. Carry on lynching SS.

I think Steelix is supposed to represent protection through armour, not protection through health/healing. Sorta still works, I guess?

Steelix makes sense as a protector.. And it's all we got if this is going to work. If SS isn't NK (or if I am) you can always lynch him tomorrow.
Now I'm heading to bed for real. Stop posting so fast people ¬¬

BigfootAUS said:
bbninjas said:
Actually, disregard that. I don't see Steelix as any type of doctor. Carry on lynching SS.

I think Steelix is supposed to represent protection through armour, not protection through health/healing. Sorta still works, I guess?

I guess.

Steelix protects, not heals! Haha!! Steelix cops night kills in the face!

Jarizard, be helpful. What are your thoughts?

Well currently im thinking that this is a really nice ice block (black currant flavour if you wanted to know) now I'm thinking about ice, now I'm thinking About freezing, now I'm thinking a game freeze. That would be nice wouldn't it. Athena Pls

Jarizard said:
Well currently im thinking that this is a really nice ice block (black currant flavour if you wanted to know) now I'm thinking about ice, now I'm thinking About freezing, now I'm thinking a game freeze. That would be nice wouldn't it. Athena Pls

Let's look into this guy tomorrow.

PMJ, Cinesra, who should we be lynching?

Or Lorelei. Or Glacia. Or he's lying.

PMJ said:
Or Lorelei. Or Glacia. Or he's lying.

Glacia is from Hoenn Elite 4, but only Johto, Kanto and Champions matter :p

Yeah thought of Lorelei right after I posted. I feel like SS is the most lynchworthy atm.

##UNVOTE: bbninjas
##VOTE: Squirtle Squad

Putting faith in Camoclone right now.

I'll post everything im sure of before this game freezes and I die! Haha!!!

Bb or camo are antitown (at least one) unless indies exist in which case one is indie one is scum.
Jarizard is a troll, probs not scum though wouldn't be surprised! Haha!!

I'm town, Vom is town, luispipe Id like to believe is town, (pretty much everyone who's signed up for Voms thinghaha)

Anyways! This has been fun! I'll await whoever joins me in the dead chat :p

Jarizard said:
##AUTOLYNCH: bbninjas

GAME FREEZE as of this post. No votes after this post will be accepted, and no more talking is allowed in thread.

Please give me a few moments to finish reading the thread and compiling the final tally, and to address some of the questions proposed to me over night, and then I'll begin Nightfall processing.

Squirtle Squad said:
@Athena: could we get a vote count pretty please?

While I am indeed usually willing to post tallies on command, I can only do so when I am awake and at the computer, and this post was submitted sometime shortly after 3am my time.

For everyone: if you'd like a quick response from me regards something, please look at the schedule I have posted in the OP to see if I'm available first.

Vom said:
Actually, I just thought about something.
Athena: Regarding my role, if I sent you the player's name and I die, will it still work?

I honestly don't exactly know what you mean with this, but as a general rule, when people die, they will no longer receive the benefits of their role, nor any information they would have gathered that night.

Final Tally as of GAME FREEZE:

VOTE TALLY: Day 1 \o/

Valid through: Post 280

bbninjas (4): BigfootAUS (137), Squirtle Squad (146), Jarizard (230), Camoclone (215), Luispipe8 (250), Squirtle Squad (255), PMJ (258), Scorched Feathers (308)
Squirtle Squad (4): bbninjas (284), Camoclone (306), Keeper of Night (315), Vom (317), Twisted Turtwig (321), Keeper of Night (363)
Chaos Jackal (2): BigfootAUS (94), Celever (97), bbninjas (98), Mr.Muffin (110), Lenny (113)
Wailord_2 (1): Reinforce (99)
Jarizard (0): TwistedTurtwig (147)
Teal (1): Brave Vesperia (228)
PMJ (0): Luispipe8 (112), Celever (122), Vom (150)
Machamp the Champion (0): bbninjas (119), bbninjas (194)
TwistedTurtwig (0): bbninjas (92)
Ice Espeon (0): Squirtle Squad (128)
rev3rsor (0): Vom (130)
Reinforce (0): Camoclone (208)
Vom (0): rev3rsor (132)
Celever (0): Camoclone (153), Squirtle Squad (166), bbninjas (183)

Numbers in parentheses give post numbers for the votes in question; strikethroughs indicate previous votes that have since been unvoted.

Votes either not bolded not been ##ed have not been added; otherwise, please feel free to point out any mistakes or missed votes.

Since there is no more posting allowed in thread, if you notice a mistake in the tally, please alert me via PM or profile message. It will not affect the lynch, but it can be corrected for posterity and/or future vote checking.

Lab Assistant Athena comes out of the house to greet the assorted party guests mingling on the meadow. “Oh, good, everyone’s here now! Finally this party can get rolling. I’ve got a nice assortment of Magikarp and Basculin sushi on the table, and we’ll have the Machamps out in a few minutes to serve you all some drinks. Now, I thought we’d start off with some introduc–”

Suddenly, one of the guests stands up and looks angrily at Cynthia. “This deliberation has gone on long enough. Someone around here needs to take charge. Now, you, get out of here!” Cynthia’s eyes widen and she looks around at the others for support, but no one is willing to challenge the guest’s authority. With a sigh, she grabs her purse and sneaks a piece of Basculin sushi before she heads out the door and leaves the party.

bbninjas was lynched! He was Cynthia, the Champion of the Sinnoh League, and an innocent member of the Indigo League faction.

“Oh, well, uh, bye Cynthia!” Athena stammers. “Thanks for traveling so far to come see us!”

She smiles at the remaining party guests, a bit strained. “Well, why don’t I leave you all alone for some time to introduce yourselves and get to know each other. Play nice, won’t you? I’ll be back with the lunch menu and some entertainment in a bit.” She scampers back into the house.

Nightfall 1

It is now our first, full Night phase. Those of you who have Night abilities are welcome to use them. Please PM me with your actions or with any questions you might have about your abilities. There is no posting allowed in this thread until after the Night phase is complete and I’ve made the Daybreak post.

Those who were expecting PMs for Day abilities should have received them. If you were expecting a communication from me and did not receive, please PM me.

Night ends at 9:30am CET on Thursday, February 19th. This is the same as 3:30am Eastern / 12:30am Pacific, or approximately 48 hours from the time of this post. I will post a final reminder for actions about 12 hours before the end of the Night phase if I have not received all actions. Daybreak will be processed once Night ends, but may have delayed posting until sometime that afternoon depending on how long processing takes me.

RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Night 1! Night ends @ 9:30am CET Thurs Feb 19

Final reminder! Night will fall in approximately 11.5 hours from the time of this post. If you would like to use an action tonight, please make sure to get it in. <3

RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Night 1! Night ends @ 9:30am CET Thurs Feb 19

We've now reached the official cutoff for night actions, so no more PMs will be accepted at this time. Please be patient with me while I process Night and get everything settled. PMs will go out shortly before the night is posted.

EDIT: There will be a bit of a delay in posting Daybreak. I expect it to go up sometime early afternoon (my time) though possibly sooner. This will probably also happen on any other days where a Daybreak post falls on a Thursday. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back