Finished Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Over! Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Day 1! Everyone come play! :D

Wow, well then... I believe we should hold this plan for a moment. I mean, you know from last game that confo-towns are big, and are prime suspects for NK's.

We should hold off this chance until later in the game if possible. If there's a protection ability, someone PLEASE use it on Vom for now.

I'll still reveal my character though, since it literally means nothing. I'm Whitney! xD

Luispipe8 said:
Wow, well then... I believe we should hold this plan for a moment. I mean, you know from last game that confo-towns are big, and are prime suspects for NK's.

We should hold off this chance until later in the game if possible. If there's a protection ability, someone PLEASE use it on Vom for now.

I'll still reveal my character though, since it literally means nothing. I'm Whitney! xD

You... you must be scum then! Anyone with a Miltank as demonic as yours has to be evil.

Well...I think the earlier the safer xD Because I'm prob the main NK candidate..so someone please claim a super-broken ability.
But anyways, "sign ups" for the plan are open until the end of the night, which is in 6 hours iirc (Athena?), for purposes that will be revealed later in the night, prob towards the end.

I sign up for this plan. Mostly because I want to see what will happen.

##UNVOTE: SquirtleSquad

Actually, I just thought about something.
Athena: Regarding my role, if I sent you the player's name and I die, will it still work?

Vom how many people can you confirm as town? And is it a guaranteed Confotown for those who participate?

I think I could keep you alive I just need to know that everyone else who participated will get confirmed / it will show their actual alignment.

Could you post a paraphrased version of your ability? We don't athena modkilling you! Haha

Once we've seen your ability Ill make it happen

Inb4 Vom's ability steals all of your abilities and/or poisons you.

I can confirm all who participate. It's guaranteed as long as participants provide their Ability name and description (not quoted directly from Athena :p ), as the next day we can easily prove which Abilities were used based on the impact we were told they would have. The name is needed solely to prevent scum from posting an Ability they have while not making it too scummy.

As for my paraphrased Ability:

Falkner's Pidgeotto: I can send my Pidgeotto with a 5 to 10 word note to another johto leader, and he will report everything he encountered on the way (all performed Abilities).

@Cinesra: Lol if this doesn't work I'm lynched D2 for sure so...Dx

Also SS, if you were to protect me from dying, wouldn't you be blocking my Ability?

So you can only target one person at a time? Meaning you could only really clear one person a night and you'll get night killed... Haha

So it's one person a night?
I dont want to answer your question yet until I've got all the details cos im gonna become a huge target... Haha

Oh wait all performed abilities thAt happened that night? As in ability names from everybody... I get it...

Ok, and now for me to keep you alive.

My actual ability: which I lied about for obvious reasons

My ability: Jasmine's Steelix allows me to target one person each night, they then get protected from all abilities and night kills etc. No role blocking, just pure protection.

I'll protect you vom, you don't die and you clear all the participants as town. I get night killed etc but it's a sacrifice im willing to make.

Now who's getting lynched, if this is gonna work you guys should unvote me pretty please.
Who are we going to lynch?

Thanks SS, I can breathe now xD Well everyone if we want this to work post your Ability names and descriptions before the day is over, or I would have wasted my Ability and SS protection.

If you end up being scum then I'm going to give you a medal, haha

You won't need to :p

This idea will not work.

There's a huge, glaring flaw in this plan. I'll let you guys figure it out for now.

Day is coming to an end... We need to decide asap. Please tell us xD

Firstly, we've got a possible clearer claimed right off the bat. And now the doctor too. If SS doesn't die tonight, then I'm gonna get suspicious.

And guys, listen to PMJ.

And thirdly, who's getting lynched? Either me (grrrrr Camo...) or SS. And I think SS is scummier, and has just been super contradictoring. And you never ever ever ever claim doctor Day 1. It's just weird.

Is it that we will have a list of confirmed town who will have also posted their abilities meaning scum will know who can do what ? Cos yeah that does suck...

The plans in motion now so there's no backing out now! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back