Finished Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Over! Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Day 1! Everyone come play! :D

Bb I'm as good as dead tonight.
And yeah I know you never claim doctor ever! Hence my first initial role claim. I needed to sound town without giving away my ultimate power! But then this opportunity came along and I'm willing to take one for the team to clear as many people as we can!

Squirtle Squad said:
Is it that we will have a list of confirmed town who will have also posted their abilities meaning scum will know who can do what ? Cos yeah that does suck...

The plans in motion now so there's no backing out now! Haha

The plan is not in motion. At all. If you are doctor and not lynched, you are probably going to die tonight. If not, Vom is probably going to die tonight. After Camo's near lynch on me, Celever's modkill, and this predicament now... I think the town is in a complete mess and is utterly confused.

I also don't see why Athena would ever do something like that: allowing huge quantities of people to be cleared really soon. It makes no sense.

##VOTE: SquirtleSquad
Nothing says we can't lynch you and try the plan.

Lol keeper the plan won't work if Vom gets night killed, which he will if I can't protect him..

#amateurhour

Does this plan confirm alignments or does it confirm that people have the abilities they say they have? Because those are two very different things, and it's not really wise to have abilities publicly detailed so early in the game.

Or did my skimming skip some parts of the plan because I'm kinda lost right now.

Squirtle Squad said:
Bb I'm as good as dead tonight.
And yeah I know you never claim doctor ever! Hence my first initial role claim. I needed to sound town without giving away my ultimate power! But then this opportunity came along and I'm willing to take one for the team to clear as many people as we can!

But then you claimed doctor. Vom doesn't even need to know if you're doctor. He's revealed basically his whole role, and now he needs to 'get out of the mess'. If you're Town, don't ever ever ever do that again. If you're scum, you failed.

bbninjas said:
Squirtle Squad said:
Is it that we will have a list of confirmed town who will have also posted their abilities meaning scum will know who can do what ? Cos yeah that does suck...

The plans in motion now so there's no backing out now! Haha

The plan is not in motion. At all. If you are doctor and not lynched, you are probably going to die tonight. If not, Vom is probably going to die tonight. After Camo's near lynch on me, Celever's modkill, and this predicament now... I think the town is in a complete mess and is utterly confused.

I also don't see why Athena would ever do something like that: allowing huge quantities of people to be cleared really soon. It makes no sense.
She probably didn't mean for this to happen, but... Here we are.

BigfootAUS said:
Or did my skimming skip some parts of the plan because I'm kinda lost right now.

You're not the only one. I did better when I was flying by catapult. And did you remove your vote on me? I prefer not to die.

BigfootAUS said:
Does this plan confirm alignments or does it confirm that people have the abilities they say they have? Because those are two very different things, and it's not really wise to have abilities publicly detailed so early in the game.

Abilities they have, since if scum do have safe claims, the abilities listed won't work, hence only those Abilities that work will be confirmed. That's why the name and description is needed.

Vom said:
BigfootAUS said:

Abilities they have, since if scum do have safe claims, the abilities listed won't work, hence only those Abilities that work will be confirmed. That's why the name and description is needed.

Now I feel like lynching Vom cause if this works I feel this is going to be a fluke win... >.>

Hmm maybe I'm beginning to regret this plan.... Hmmm oh well, my inevitable death is upon me. Hopefully this plan works and yall get cleared! Ill be heading off now, this will be my last post of this day.
Am I on majority? Does anyone have a vote count?

Do not fret younglings for you saviour hath returned to fix what hath been broken. For time of judgement be here. This world shalt be rid of the scum which pollut this creation of mine

AUTOLYNCH: bbninjas

bbninjas said:
BigfootAUS said:

You're not the only one. I did better when I was flying by catapult. And did you remove your vote on me? I prefer not to die.
Here, bbninjas:
##UNCATAPULT: bbninjas
##DISCARD: Teal

And somehow I think that's worse than confirming alignments. Isn't revealing abilities and their effects just going to make the scum prioritize who they nightkill?

But we're married D:
Seriously though, I think we should lynch someone who's getting modkilled for inactivity.
With the people in so far, while it will certainly be easier to win, it's not auto win either. Now, if everyone was down to do this...There's your auto win.
Anyways, I'm heading to bed now, so if anything comes up don't kill me or SS. Or anyone, really. That would help.

Squirtle Squad said:
Hmm maybe I'm beginning to regret this plan.... Hmmm oh well, my inevitable death is upon me. Hopefully this plan works and yall get cleared! Ill be heading off now, this will be my last post of this day.
Am I on majority? Does anyone have a vote count?
I'm pretty sure you're majority.

Jarizard said:
Do not fret younglings for you saviour hath returned to fix what hath been broken. For time of judgement be here. This world shalt be rid of the scum which pollut this creation of mine

AUTOLYNCH: bbninjas
You've already voted me.

BigfootAUS said:
bbninjas said:
Here, bbninjas:
##UNCATAPULT: bbninjas
##DISCARD: Teal

And somehow I think that's worse than confirming alignments. Isn't revealing abilities and their effects just going to make the scum prioritize who they nightkill?
^-^

Wait, are this abilities going to be publically revealled :O

Vom said:
But we're married D:
Seriously though, I think we should lynch someone who's getting modkilled for inactivity.
With the people in so far, while it will certainly be easier to win, it's not auto win either. Now, if everyone was down to do this...There's your auto win.
Anyways, I'm heading to bed now, so if anything comes up don't kill me or SS. Or anyone, really. That would help.
I think that the day is supposed to end in 1 or 2 hours...

2 and something to be more precise. Unverb SS everyone xD
This is undoubtedly the most active D1 I have ever seen. (out of the two I've seen..)

Day 1 in WWXXIII was more active...

I think we could lynch SF. If you look back his posts were literally voting me >.>

Actually, disregard that. I don't see Steelix as any type of doctor. Carry on lynching SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back