Finished Werewolf XXIV: The Wizarding War - The Order of the Phoenix is the Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIV: The Wizarding War - Day 9 ends February 4th, at 23:59 GMT

Mafalda is a member of the Wizengamot's Court. And if you did research, she did have a notable role. But you didn't research, and you are bandwagoning. Which you do not do unless you are scum.
Yeah, I bandwagoned, so what? Incase you missed it, I was siding with the non-countered Hagrid, rather than the obscure Mafalda. Explain how that doesn't make sense.
Why, if I were scum, would I give you people a list of confo-town? And obviously with only one Death Eater left, they are. That would be a very poor move on my part.

Twisted, Keeper, point out exactly what else makes Celever scum. His role is terribly useless for a scum (like, who would listen to his letters, and what makes his spell useful for the scum), and since Celever role claimed N3, he would have no idea if there was a role fisher in the house. Theoretically, if his is scum, he would need to claim as much of his real role, in case he is seer'd.
I'm sorry, everybody's role seems useless for scum. That's because the real scum is lying to look useless as scum.

...Everything else has been covered perfectly by TT, and I have no reason to believe he is a Death Eater. Therefor, my vote stands.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Here's everything in regards to my ability usage and other messages I've received over the course of the game:

Groundskeeping Ability said:
N0: Did not use
- I submitted an hour after the deadline was due so it didn't go through.
N1: Targeted Machamp the Champion, MtC targeted Reinforce
- The only positive result I've gotten from my ability the entire game. I knew Reinforce was clear for a couple of days before he died.
N2: Targeted One Approved, OA did not target any members of the Order
N3: Targeted Squirtle Squad, Blocked
- This was the night everyone's actions were blocked. I still thought SS was Kreacher at the time and that he had an ability, so I "knew" I could get a result.
Good. I needed to see this. The block on N3 was caused by my spell, which I 'nerfed' to check for any slip you may make. See the very bottom for my real spell.
N4: Targeted Machamp the Champion, Blocked
- This was the night when the Dark Mark was cast. After getting this result, I tried leading a lynch against MtC the next day after revealing that I has gotten blocked. He wasn't lynched, but was killed the next night.
N5: Targeted Machamp the Champion, Blocked
- I'll explain why this happened shortly.
N6: Targeted PMJ, PMJ did no target any members of the Order
N7: Targeted PMJ, Blocked
N8: Targeted Keeper of Night, KoN did not target any members of the Order
- I already explained why I targeted KoN.

I also got this letter N5:

Luispipe8 said:
You have received a letter:

What really interests me is that when I used my ability on Night 5, I had this little exchange with Luis...

Luispipe8 said:
Huh... Must have seen something else.

Action Pending. Stand by.
Luispipe8 said:
Action Report:
Groundskeeping: Machamp The Champion: Blocked.

I went back to figure out why I wrote Celever in the first place, and it was because I was reading his PM along yours and my mind got twisted. :p The action was correct, it was just the name what was wrong.

It took me until now to realize why this happened. Celever must have used an ability that same night, since he sent in a PM... but in his claim, he has no abilities that he can be used before death. And I was blocked that night too. Here's what happened: Celever sent in his ability usage which roleblocked me, and Luis got mixed up and ended up giving me a bit of knowledge I shouldn't have had access to.

I just went and checked the QT around the time of Night 5. There was low discussion during the time, and I don't think there is anything that Celever could ask a question about (i.e. nothing to provoke/suggest a PM to Luis). It seems to match, so I believe this.

It gets better. Wailord just said that Barty Crouch (totally called this one) targeted Luna Lovegood with an ability. Brave is Luna. He was blocked last night, but thought it was a negative result from his ability. Need I remind you that when Brave targeted Celever on the night of the Dark Mark, he was similarly blocked? Everything adds up.
Sorry, suggested the likelihood of Barty long ago. I would like Wailord to paste the full response of Luis. I need to check something that could change my mind.

TLDR Version:
Celever is Barty Crouch Jr., the last member of the Death Eaters. He is a roleblocker, which accounts for why Brave has been roleblocked twice so far. I've confirmed this through my own ability usage and a conversation with the host himself.
Just noting that the roleblocking has (apparently) alternated between TT and Brave.

(If you want, I can address your points about me as well, but I needed to get this information out ASAP)

TwistedTurtwig said:
HOLD ON A MINUTE

I FIGURED IT OUT

I KNOW EXACTLY WHY BB IS SIDING WITH CELEVER

This is bbninjas's role flavor:

After the Tri-Wizard Tournament, everyone thought you were dead. However, you were just under a strong petrification spell that your son casted on you. Now that you’re all good, you’re ready to stop the Death Eater’s progress towards the Ministry. And even more importantly: see if your son is still somewhere out there.

Read that last sentence carefully. Finding and reuniting with his son is more important than stopping the death eaters.

bbninjas has a second win condition where he allies with Barty Crouch Jr... AKA CELEVER

He's trying to get me lyched so that his son can survive. It also explains why he used his lynch-protection spell on Celever last night. Game over, you two. Just because we can't lynch Celever today doesn't mean that we can't lynch him tomorrow.
Hmmm... a bit of an over thought. Not really much to try defend against here, as that is my true flavour. Nevertheless, I don't see how the Wincon would work. If I have the town Wincon (which I should being cleared by Keeper) then I can't be aligned with a Death Eater (the two will clash). I'm going to continue responding, and please do not let this 'ignore' my points. Why? Cause I'm not aligned, and this is an assumption.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Something else that I just realized is that if we lynch Celever today, thanks to bbninjas's meddling, it'll be a no-lynch. Celever will kill one player (presumably either KoN, Wailord, or Brave since they're all nearly clear), leaving us with five players during the next day. Because bbninjas is sure to use his ability on Celever again and again until the two of them win, our only option is going to have to be to lynch bbninjas at some point.
The problem with the scenario is how OP it is, assuming I'm aligned and I know that he is Barty. If this is true, there is basically no way to win for the town, until you lynch me. And then, I would not have claimed by ability, to prevent you guys from targeting me.

Now, we could do that either today or tomorrow, and if the other town players follow my lead, then we can still win either way. But since no one has yet to respond since I've begun making my posts tonight, I'm going to wait until the morning for any further replies. Here's to hoping that the other town players don't screw up the game before then...
Brave, do not vote. TT is right, we need to play carefully.

Until then, NOBODY MAKE OR CHANGE YOUR VOTE. This is serious business, and we've got to do this carefully in order to win.

Keeper of Night said:
Mafalda is a member of the Wizengamot's Court. And if you did research, she did have a notable role. But you didn't research, and you are bandwagoning. Which you do not do unless you are scum.
Yeah, I bandwagoned, so what? Incase you missed it, I was siding with the non-countered Hagrid, rather than the obscure Mafalda. Explain how that doesn't make sense.
Why, if I were scum, would I give you people a list of confo-town? And obviously with only one Death Eater left, they are. That would be a very poor move on my part.
Hagrid may be a scum safe-claim. I think TT has now showed me the flaws with the role, so no point explaining, since my point is now nuetralised. Honestly, it would be a risk to clear yourself. I am keeping every person who is not confirmed (via ability or some other source) in my sights.[/b
Now to the big one; underlined:

TwistedTurtwig said:
The words in quotations are Celever, the words in bold are bbninjas, and the words in italics are mine.

------------------------​

"Furthermore, Hagrid has never used Silencio in his life, and it's not in-character for him to have it at all. My character has never used a spell in her life, but I was given Flagrate, a very clever spell for Mafalda to have because the whole point of her is writing. What connection does Hagrid have to Silencio, or silencing people as an act? Nothing!"

In fact, it's the Death Eaters that used Silencio.

Nice try, throwing out facts that are completely baseless. There are four known uses of Silencio in HP canon. One of them is for dealing with a magical creature, another was in a Charms class, one was by Hermoine while fighting Death Eaters, and another was by Voldemort. Now tell me again how Silencio is a Death Eater-exclusive spell.
Source: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Silencing_Charm
Besides, half of the players in this game have spells that their characters aren't known for. Hagrid isn't known for any spells at all, since he had magic banned for him, but everyone needed to have a spell.

Good to know all of this.

"When I was typing out that paragraph, I actually remembered something. The town already has a silencer! We haven't had one flip yet, but in the mason chat, Teal posted this ages ago:
A Mute Potion? Hmm... who could that be? Well, everyone has claimed besides Fred Weasley. A Mute Potion? Yeah, that sounds like the sort of thing which one of the Weasley twins would use: it sounds like a prank, and a fun little item to use for a prank as well, which is what the Weasley twins are all about. The Mute Potion isn't actually real, looking at the wiki, but I would be willing to bet that Wailord will claim said action when he appears some time today. Why would Teal lie, and why would a Death Eater have something as fun sounding as a Mute Potion? It just doesn't make sense!"

This.

More baseless conjecture. Wailord just confirmed that there is no such thing as a Mute Potion. You could have easily made up that quote by Teal, given the fact that he's now dead and you two are the only ones left in the quicktopic. The lies just stack up more and more...
I believe I just agreed to the post of Celever's, while gathering quite a bit more hundreds of words of a case. I think I have the right to 'give some basic conjecture'.
I spent a bit of time thinking about this, and vaguely remembered someone who could give out potions. Shining Goodra aka Horace Slughorn. N2. Probably why no one else has received potions.
Well... you've already made your mind up that both of us are untrustworthy, but meh. This is the c/p once again of Teal's post:

"You were sneakely given a Mute Potion during breakfast, and is finally making effect. You can no longer post in the Game Thread or in any of the Quicktopics you're part of. The potion's effect will fade at the end of the day."

I was muted for the most part of yesterday. <___>

Keeper of Night said:
...Who the heck is Mafalda?
##VOTE: Celever

Weird... I thought that I was the scum here! How easily you jump back and forth.
That's my flaw.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Consider it done. It'll save you the need to founder about.

Good game, Barty!

Please explain to me why Barty is in the Wizengamot Court?

You answered this one yourself. Only you substituted his real safe claim for my role.
Did I? Please enlighten me.

bbninjas said:
Another thing I thought of...
Barty Jnr has had the ability to change his appearance. I can imagine Luis giving at least Hagrid as a safe claim, if not a full safe role, as a reference to this.

Here is my tl;dr of TT's and Celever's cases:

TT (saying Celever is scum):
  • Mafalda is a weird name-claim, and (apparently) the least likely town claim of every name claim provided.
  • That's it.
It's a whole lot more complicated that now, as I'm sure you're already aware.
Indeed I am, and glad to see it.

Celever (saying TT is scum):
  • The Hagrid name-claim was confirmed by Scum MtC.
  • Silencing spells are scummy (particularly if the town silence has been used).
  • TT has not been confirmed by anything except for a nameclaim. Celever has been confirmed in-QT, Brave, bb and Wailord are all claimed by names and Keeper's ability, while Keeper is claimed from name and being hugely helpful to the town.
- Because MtC couldn't have possibly been trying to use my role to gain town cred. That would never have happened.
- Using an ability to back up a claim is poor reasoning.
- Oh, so because Celever posted his role in a quicktopic but I posted mine in the game thread, his is automatically more believable? If anything, it seems to be the exact opposite.

This is my recount of Celever's 'attack'. Not my points.
-Celever's (which was originally mine before he stole it >.>) point on MtC is that he could be trying to confirm your safe-claim name 'Hagrid', assuming you are scum.
-I would say using a nameclaim is just as poor reasoning.
-IDK... I think more of the point is that Celever posted his role about 7 Nights ago...

Now, what, besides a nameclaim, has reliably confirmed TT? Nothing. There is more things that confirms Celever than TT (such as being in the QT, and the Aura Scan, for a start).

You know who else was in the QT? Dolores Umbridge, an independent. Who's to say that there's not a Death Eater in there as well?
So...? This makes it slightly more unlikely: a 2:3 (antitown:town) ratio is a bit high, IMO. And what reliably soft-cleared you besides nameclaim?

Next, TT has been going along is normal scum play. Active in the start and the end of the game, but really quiet in the Middle stages.

Yeah, that's why I was not posting at all when trying to lynch MtC after I was blocked by the Dark Mark in the middle stages of the game.
I think I'm more refering to before and after that... you were very quiet between D3-D4 and D6-D8

TT OMGUS'd Celever. Celever made a case and voted against TT, and then TT turned back and attacked Celever. OMGUS.

You really don't know what OMGUS means, do you? It means when you vote for someone specifically because they voted for you. I made my case on Celever and voted for him because I know for a fact that he's scum through my ability. He could have voted for anyone else and I still would have voted for him
Your case was not as detailed, and, IMO, believable compared to Celever's. Leading it to be a bit OMGUSy, IMO.

TT IGNORED ME. *GRUMBLEFOOT STOMP*
I specifically asked for the actions he performed and who on. He ignored this, and has failed to answer it. And I'm still waiting...

Human error happens. It can be inconvenient, like what happened with me missing your post, but it can still happen.
Okay

Twisted, Keeper, point out exactly what else makes Celever scum. His role is terribly useless for a scum (like, who would listen to his letters, and what makes his spell useful for the scum), and since Celever role claimed N3, he would have no idea if there was a role fisher in the house. Theoretically, if his is scum, he would need to claim as much of his real role, in case he is seer'd.

You're right, that's a terrible role for scum. Which is why it's nothing like his real role. There's been two common themes among the claims of the scum so far: house elves and sending letters. Once the scum recruited MtC, they knew they could abuse his letter-sending ability for their own benefit, which is why Camoclone claimed Dobby with the ability to intercept letters. Besides, Celever has no way to confirm his role because both his ability and spell can't be used until after his death. How convenient!

Great to see some decent points coming from your end. Nothing much to say here, as they are all valid, although it should be noted that Celever role claimed during N2, on orders of Teal, along with the rest of us, which led to the outing of Rev. This roleclaim was before the reveal of any letter abilities. And IIRC, Camo claimed Dobby before MtC was scummified.

There'll be more to come from me, but this is all for now.

Righteo. Here is my full, unaltered role (look at the spell) now TT has revealed his actions:
Luispipe8 said:

The Game Master said:
Bartemius Crouch, Sr. (bbninjas)

Alignment: Order of the Phoenix
After the Tri-Wizard Tournament, everyone thought you were dead. However, you were just under a strong petrification spell that your son casted on you. Now that you’re all good, you’re ready to stop the Death Eater’s progress towards the Ministry. And even more importantly: see if your son is still somewhere out there.

Ability: Wizengamot’s Head Jury
You are the Head Jury of the Wizengamot’s court. If something extreme was to happen, you’ll be given the ultimate decision. Once a night, you may PM me a player name. If that player was to be lynched the following day, that lynch won’t happen.

Affiliation: Ministry of Magic
You are part of the Ministry of Magic. Hence, you’ll be able to talk to them freely in a separate chat (You’ll receive the link to the Quicktopic in a separate PM).

Single-use Spell: Mimble Wimble
The tongue-tying spell. Once during the game at night, you may PM me to cast this spell. This spell will fly all over the area, leaving those affected with an inability to talk. Because of this, all effects (including lethal ones) that were to happen that night won’t go through.

Win Condition: All Threats to the Order are eliminated.

Next, Wailord_2, reveal the exact PM that said who Barty targeted.

I think I'm going to check the lynch/voting patterns of both Celever and TT; it may reveal something...

I'd also like to point out that my main reluctance on turning onto Celever is due to 'leading' a lynch against two of my Town QT partners (MtC and IE) in the last game, which basically killed the game... :/

So:

D1
Celever: Voted Drac (INDIE); final vote Drac (INDIE)
TT: Voted Teal (TOWN), Lenny (TOWN), Drac (INDIE); final vote Drac (INDIE)
Lynched: Drac (INDIE)

D2
Celever: Voted KoN, xDoggerx (TOWN), AtA (TOWN); final vote AtA (TOWN)
TT: Voted xDoggerx (TOWN); final vote xDoggerx (TOWN)
Lynched: AtA (TOWN)

D3
Celever: Voted Rev (INDIE); final vote Rev (INDIE)
TT: Voted PMJ (LOCKED IN, SCUM), nearly got him lynched; final vote PMJ (SCUM)
Lynched: Rev (INDIE)

D4
Celever: Early; voted Camo (LIKELY SCUM); final vote Camo (LIKELY SCUM)
TT: Voted Drohn (INDIE), Camo (LIKELY SCUM); final vote Camo (LIKELY SCUM)
Lynched: Camo (LIKELY SCUM)

D5
Celever: voted TheGuy (INDIE), Brave (TOWN), TheGuy (INDIE), last vote, Grant (SCUM); final vote Grant (SCUM)
TT: Voted Grant (SCUM) late; final vote Grant (SCUM)
Lynched: Grant (SCUM)

D6
Celever: Voted Brave (TOWN), Drohn (INDIE); final vote Drohn (INDIE)
TT: N/A
Lynched: SS (SCUM)

D7
Celever: IE (SCUM) late; final vote IE SCUM)
TT: IE (SCUM) later; final vote IE (SCUM)
Lynched: IE (SCUM)

D8
Celever: Drohn (INDIE) late; final vote Drohn (INDIE)
TT: Drohn (INDIE) first; final vote Drohn (INDIE)
Lynched: Drohn (INDIE)

Final Votes:
TT: 2 Indie, 3 Scum, 1 Town, 1 Likely Scum, 1 N/A
Celever: 4 Indie, 2 Scum, 1 Town, 1 Likely Scum

From the votes, it seems that TT has been hitting more neutrally, while Celever has been hitting more Indies. Interesting...

Also, who I used my ability on:

N0: Noone (had no confirmation of any allignment)
N1: Teal
N2: Celever
N3: Lenny - BLOCKED by my spell yay
N4: Noone... I forgot
N5: Noone.... I forgot again... >>>>.<<<<<
N6: Jeremy
N7: Keeper of Night

This is all very interesting. It looks like way more than just a coincidence that Celever had been targeting all the town and indies.

Bbninjas, is there any particular reason why you have been aligning with Celever?

Brave Vesperia said:
This is all very interesting. It looks like way more than just a coincidence that Celever had been targeting all the town and indies.

Bbninjas, is there any particular reason why you have been aligning with Celever?
I was more defending Celever from a lynch without a decent discussion about the alignments of the two suspects, TT and Celever.

How am I so stupid? In all of my defense, all of my analyses, I didn't think of the most obvious thing.

Out of all of the Death Eaters who've flipped so far, none of them have had the Imperius spell, which was used to convert MtC to scum. That means that Barty Crouch has to have the Imperius spell. And I just proved that my spell was Silencio.

Good game, everyone.

(I just woke up and will be able to reply to any questions a few hours from now, I had to skim for the most part because I'm still half-asleep.)

Wait...
I'm just checking...

##UNVOTE: Twisted Turtwig

Oh no you don't...

##UNVOTE: Celever

You're not going to end that day that easily. That was a bad move, bbninjas. You essentially just proved that you're conspiring against the town.[/b]

And here's my response to how you could possibly be working with Celever:.

These are Narcissa Malfoy's win conditions:
Primary Win Condition: The independent faction eliminates all threats to them.
Secondary Win Condition: A Malfoy survives amongst only members of the Order.

We found out on D1 that people could have multiple win conditions. And this example was because of the string family ties between the Malfoys. And again, your win condition states that you care about finding your son more than anything else. Here's what your alternate win condition could be:
Primary Win Condition: All threats to the order are eliminated.
Secondary Win Condition: Barty Crouch Jr. survives amongst only members of the Death Eaters.

Game Freeze

Majority was reached. I'll update in an hour or 2.

Day 9 Update

It was almost over. The final members of the Order wre so close they could sense it, but they really couldn't narrow it down. It was a tense battle between Mafalda and Hagrid, Discussion was so fierce between the two of them that the other wizards stood back. But in the end, the Wizengamot's Head Jury, Bartemius Crouch, Sr. realized the whole setup,

"Enough. I can't believe you got this far. You even managed to turn me against my allies!", spoke Crouch, with faint pain in his voice. "It's not going to end like this. I said it before years ago, and now I repeat it: You're not my son. Not anymore..."

He launched a spell that threw Mafalda into the air in her way into the archway, but his cloaking faded shortly before entering the halo of light from the stone gate. Before disappearing, Barty Crouch, Jr. launched a staggering cry that was heard all the way into the Black Lake, waking up the deceased ghosts.

Celever has died! He was:
The Game Master said:
Bartemius Crouch, Jr. (Celever)

Alignment: Death Eaters
You joined the Death Eaters shortly after you entered the Ministry of Magic, as one of Voldemort’s spies. Now that you’re on your way to take the power, you’ll join the fight to eliminate the Order… Even if your father is amongst them.

Passive Ability: Cold-Blooded
You disposed your bond with your father long ago, and even tried to kill him once. However, you have diplomatic immunities thanks to him. So, as long as he’s alive, the Order won’t be able to target you.

Ability: Ministry’s Raids
You often run some raids along the Ministry to look for law-infringement people… But obviously take that to your advantage. Once a night, you may PM me a player name. You will visit that player’s dwellings and prevent them of performing any action. And if they were to perform one, you’ll get that effect’s description.

Ability: Death Eater’s Kill
You can manage to kill everyone in the castle… But only one by one every night. Once a night, you may PM me a player name. That player will be killed. This ability will be passed down to one of your fellow Death Eaters.

You are part of the Ministry of Magic. Hence, you’ll be able to talk to them freely in a separate chat (You’ll receive the link to the Quicktopic in a separate PM).

Affiliation: Death Eater
You are a Death Eater, and one of the closest ones to Voldemort. You’ll all be able to talk freely with them and discuss everything in your lounge (You’ll get the link to the Quicktopic in a separate PM).

Single-use Spell: Imperio
The domination spell. Once during the game at night, you may PM me a player name. That player will now answer to all your commands, and will have their Win Condition changed. That player will become a Death Eater.

Win Condition: The Death Eaters eliminates all threats to them.

The Death Eaters have been eliminated from the game!

The remaining wizards rejoiced. The war was over. And not only that. They won!

Brave Vesperia survived the war! He is:
The Game Master said:
Luna Lovegood (One ApprovedBrave Vesperia)

You’re a pretty peculiar girl. You care for all the ones around you and have a keen sense for the extraordinary. You’ll be of great use for the Order.

Passive Ability: Awareness
You know whenever something that’s near you has a good nature. You’ll be alerted anytime a member of the Order targets you. Their names, however, will remain concealed.

Ability: Aura Scan
One of your hobbies is to practice aura reading upon another’s actions. However, you can’t master this craft to its entirety. Once every even-numbered night you may PM me a player name. If that player performed an action that night, you’ll receive his or her alignment.

Ability: In-Training Reporter
You want to follow your father’s step to work in the newspaper, so you entered the Daily Prophet as an intern, to edit their publishings. Once a night, you’ll receive a PM containing the message the Ministry agreed to send to the Daily Prophet. You’ll be given permission to change up to 2 words from that message and send it back to me as a final message in the newspaper.

Single-use Spell: Immobilus
The sealing spell. Once a game during the day, you may PM to cast this spell. From that point on and until the end of the day, ##UNVOTE commands will be nullified and won’t work, leaving each player’s vote sealed where it stands.

TwistedTurtwig survived the war! He is:
The Game Master said:
Rubeus Hagrid (TwistedTurtwig)

The groundskeeper of the Hogwarts Castle. You were the one to deliver Harry to the Dursleys, and have protected him ever since. Of course, you also care about Ron and Hermione, and they all asked you to join the fight along the Order.

Passive Ability: Giant Genes
You’re big. A lot. Nu surprise, since your family is mostly made of giants. Because of this, your vote weight is +2 instead of +1.

Ability: Groundskeeping
You’re to keep an eye on everything that happens in the Castle. Once per night, you may PM me a player name. If that player performs any action that affects any member of the Order, you’ll be informed of that action.

Single-use Spell: Silencio
The muting spell. Your prohibition to cast magic has been lifted for the duration of the war. Once a game during the day, you may PM me a player name. That player will be silenced, and will not be able to post or have any sort of communication (if any) until the beginning of the next day.

Keeper of Night survived the war! He is:
The Game Master said:
Nymphadora Tonks (Keeper of Night)

You've been recruited by the Order after excelling as an Auror shortly after graduating from Hogwarts. Now, you must prove yourself worthy of your job.

Passive Ability: Young Auror
After some years laboring as an Auror, you've learned a few tricks to easily locate those not aligned with you. Al the beginning of the game, you’ll receive a list of players. One of those players won’t be aligned with the Order. Once every even-numbered night, you’ll receive an updated list with one less player than the previous list.

Passive Ability: Protection Wish
You love your husband more than anyone else, and he does the same way you do. If you were to die, the player portraying Remus Lupin will die instead.

Single-use Spell: Legilimens
The mind-reading spell. Once during the game at night, you may PM me a Player name. You’ll navigate through their mind and receive their Role PM.

bbninjas survived the war! He is:
The Game Master said:
Bartemius Crouch, Sr. (bbninjas)

Ability: Wizengamot’s Head Jury
You are the Head Jury of the Wizengamot’s court. If something extreme was to happen, you’ll be given the ultimate decision. Once a night, you may PM me a player name. If that player was to be lynched the following day, that lynch won’t happen.

Single-use Spell: Mimble Wimble
The tongue-tying spell. Once during the game at night, you may PM me to cast this spell. This spell will fly all over the area, leaving those affected with an inability to talk. Because of this, all effects (including lethal ones) that were to happen that night won’t go through.

Wailord_2 survived the war! He is:
The Game Master said:

Fred Weasley (Wailord_2)

You’re one of the Weasley twins. You obviously care about your family, but your brother more than anything. Together, you’re to battle along the Order against the Death Eaters.

Passive Ability: Marauder’s Map
You can spot everything that happens in the castle with the Marauder’s Map. Once every even-numbered night you’ll receive a random action that was performed. However, the performers will be described with their role names instead of their actual names.

Affiliation: Twin Thoughts
You are extremely close with your twin brother. Thus, you’ll be able to talk to him freely in a separate chat (You’ll receive the link to the Quicktopic in a separate PM).

Single-use Spell: Cistem Aperio
The unlocking spell. Once during the game at day, you may PM me to cast this spell. A flash of light will shine across the castle, opening every room you can imagine. Because of this, each player can hide easier, so it’ll take one more vote to lynch them.

Congratulations to the Order of the Phoenix!

Voting for MVP's is now open! You may PM me with a name of a player from each faction, and I'll post it alongside the post-game analysis in the upcoming days. You have until tomorrow, February 4th, at 23:59 GMT.

Notes:

RE: Werewolf XXIV: The Wizarding War - The Order of the Phoenix is the Winner! Voting for MVP's end February 4th, at 23:59 GMT

Good game! You almost pulled it off Celever, great job.

RE: Werewolf XXIV: The Wizarding War - The Order of the Phoenix is the Winner! Voting for MVP's end February 4th, at 23:59 GMT

I nominate Luispipe8 as the town MVP.

Wow, the indies tried to kill me 3x! I knew about 1 and was able to block it. Thanks to whoever kept shutting down TheGuy.

Jeremy1026 said:
Wow, the indies tried to kill me 3x! I knew about 1 and was able to block it. Thanks to whoever kept shutting down TheGuy.

Indeed.
rev3rsor tried N2, but you blocked him.
TheGuy tried to use Rennervate on rev N3 to kill you, but that was the night ninjas blocked everyone.
N4 he did it again, but Celever hooked him. He got descriptions of both Rennervate and the Wolf Kill, so his push against TheGuy was legit. :p

TheGuy eventually got tired and targeted Grant to kill MTC N5. Ironic enough, that night he would have been able to kill you. xD

tumblr_mdauzeN8Rg1ry10fwo1_500.gif

Alright you guys, we did it! That was too close for comfort. Sorry for doubting you bbninjas, but it turns out you that your vote was just what we needed to pull through. I was sure that the two of you had some sort of connection, which turned out to be true, just not in the way I thought. In the end, you being alive was what negated your ability - how ironic is that?

I'm just glad that I silenced Celever when I did. Who knows where we'd be now if he had the chance to keep talking? You played very well though, Celever. Being the last scum member alive is an ordeal I know all too well, so props to you. :D

A big thanks to Luispipe and SF for organizing and hosting the game, and an even bigger thanks to the RNG for giving me my favorite Harry Potter character to play as!

I'll see you all next game, where I'll probably be scum, since I'm not lucky enough to draw town again.

You played a heck of a Hagrid TT. I think everyone, and no one, believed your claim. Both at the same time. No one wanted to lynch you because of the recourse that would come with the possibility of your flipping Hagrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back