Finished Werewolf XXIV: The Wizarding War - The Order of the Phoenix is the Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
kx67G6r.png

Credit to the banner goes to [smod]BigfootAUS[/smod]

Date: August the 28th, 1996.
Place: Somewhere in the United Kingdom

"My friends, the time has arrived. It's finally the time to conquer the Ministry and take control of it once and for all...!" said Lord Voldemort. "A new Minister has arrived and since the Ministry is still adjusting a few details, it's at its most vulnerable. All we need to do now is to get rid of Dumbledore and the rest of the Order and then we'll succeed!"

A war cry was heard across the hall they were all gathered in.

"But my Lord, they outnumber us," Bellatrix said. "There's no way we can just take them all out like that. Unless..."

"Yes. You all know what we're going to do. We'll take them out from the inside, and they'll just fall to their own partners. It's the perfect plan..." said Voldemort, turning away from the room and taking Nagini with him...

*At the same time, at Grimmauld Place...

"We've got to move into the Department of Mysteries. I got a call that something's about to strike," said Kingsley Shackelbolt to the rest of the Order.

"I agree. There's no time to lose," said Harry. He turned to the others. "Get everyone to London and we'll enter the Ministry as soon as possible".

"We'll need help from those at Hogwarts too. You never know when they can be handy," added Albus Dumbledore.

So they all went, Death Eaters and the Order of the Phoenix, in to the Ministry of Magic. Just as they all arrived, a bright light came upon both parties and delivered the message of the premature demise of the former Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge. He was slain by the same Death Eaters that just arrived to the Ministry:​

Cornelius Fudge (Luispipe8)
Alignment: Game Master

The Game Master isn't supposed to be playing. Thus, you can't be alive.

Ability: Early Death
You can't play this game. Because of this, you'll die Night -1.

Single-use Spell: Abracadabra
The master spell. After you use it, every time during the game you'll know everything that happens and control the whole game.

Win Condition: The game ends successfully.

As this message appeared, all the people currently in the Ministry was transported by a magic power into the Hogwarts castle.

"Something's not right," said the Headmaster. "We're better off having the battle here in our home. I took everyone else around here away to a safe place in case something happens, so now we can battle without harming the innocent. Now let's find those Death Eaters!"​

Welcome, everybody, to PokéBeach's Werewolf XXIV: The Wizarding War. This is my first time hosting a game, so I hope you all enjoy playing it as much as we'll enjoy hosting it! :D And I'll do it alongside [member]Scorched Feathers[/member], so let's hope everything turns out good!

The theme, as you might guess from both the title and the flavor, is the Harry Potter series of books. Every role will be based around a character from the series, and so will be their Abilities and flavor. And also, as you would also expect, there's a twist to this game: Spells. Spells are like a one-time use Ability which each player get. Some might be very powerful if used correctly. When you cast the spell is up to you, but once you cast you spell, you wand will break and won't be able to use that spell during the rest of the game (under normal circumstances).

Basic Game Rules:
  • The player pool will consist of two main sides: The Order of The Phoenix (Town) and the Death Eaters (Wolves). There is an independent group of players in this game.
  • Liking is allowed as long as you're alive. Un-liking is not allowed.
  • Editing posts is not allowed.
  • You can't talk about the game outside of the Game Thread (unless otherwise stated).
  • Each in-game Day will consist of two phases: Day and Night. Day Phases will usually last 5 days, and Night Phases will usually last 2 days. Both Phases will end at 00:00 GMT of the given day. Every action, vote, or the like that's sent afterwards will not be taken into account for the Update/Vote Count/etc, whether the Game Master called a Game Freeze or not. Consider that time as an Auto Game Freeze.
  • During the Day Phase, you may:
    • Post in the game Thread (unless otherwise stated).
    • Discuss a Lynch and Vote/Unvote in the process (Use ##VOTE: Player and ##UNVOTE: Player). If you were to change your vote, you must Unvote first. You may not use other verbs to Vote/Unvote.
    • Use Abilities and/or Spells(if applicable and unless otherwise stated).
    • Look at the Vote Count (it will be provided every 24hrs and not upon requests.
  • During the Night Phase:
    • No one is allowed to post in the Game Thread apart from the Game Master or the co-host.
    • Wolves will discuss a Night kill and proceed with it (this will be the last action processed during the Night and will be posted in the Nightly Update).
    • Everyone may PM the Game Master (or the co-host only if stated beforehand that you have to) to activate Abilities and/or Spells (if applicable and unless otherwise stated).

Werewolf Master Document and Terminology

Sign-ups will end Tuesday, December 8th (or until all spots are filled), and the game will begin shortly after.

Player roster:
  1. Camoclone - Peter Pettigrew, Lynched D4
  2. BigfootAUS - Remus Lupin, Order of the Phoenix, Killed by Independents N2, Found dead N3
  3. Ice Espeon - Bellatrix Lestrange, Death Eater, Lynched D7
  4. Teal - Albus Dumbledore, Order of the Phoenix, Night Killed by Death Eaters N4
  5. Celever - Bartemius Crouch, Jr., Death Eater, Lynched D9
  6. GM Draclord - Narcissa Malfoy, Independent, Lynched D1
  7. Squirtle Squad - Lucius Malfoy, Death Eater, Lynched D6
  8. Mr. Muffin - Neville Longbottom, Order of the Phoenix, Modkilled D2
  9. Machamp The Champion - Harry Potter, Order of the Phoenix Death Eater, killed by Fenrir Greyback N5
  10. TwistedTurtwig - Rubeus Hagrid, Order of the Phoenix, Survivor.
  11. Keeper of Night - Nymphadora Tonks, Order of the Phoenix, Survivor.
  12. PMJ - Severus Snape, Death Eater, Killed by Independents N6, Found dead N7
  13. One Approved Brave Vesperia - Luna Lovegood, Order of the Phoenix, Survivor.
  14. AlexanderTheAwesome - Sirius Black, Order of the Phoenix, Lynched D2
  15. Cinesra - Draco Malfoy, Independent, Night Killed by Death Eaters N1
  16. Wailord_2 - Fred Weasley, Order of the Phoenix, Survivor.
  17. rev3rsor - Dolores Umbridge, Independent, Lynched D3
  18. Eron - Ginny Weasley, Order of the Phoenix, Modkilled D3
  19. bbninjas - Bartemius Crouch, Sr., Order of the Phoenix, Survivor.
  20. grantm1999 - Lord Voldemort, Death Eater, Lynched D5
  21. Reinforce - Ronald Weasley, Order of the Phoenix, Night Killed by Death Eaters N2
  22. Jeremy1026 - Kingsley Shacklebolt, Order of the Phoenix, Night Killed by Death Eaters N7
  23. Lenny - Minerva McGonagall, Order of the Phoenix. Night Killed by Death Eaters N8
  24. xDoggerx - Hermione Granger, Order of the Phoenix, Modkilled N5
  25. TheGuy - Fenrir Greyback, Independent, Night Killed by Death Eaters N5
  26. Omega Soul - Alasor Moody, Order of the Phoenix, Modkilled D3
  27. Vom - George Weasley, Order of the Phoenix, Night Killed by Death Eaters N6
  28. Haunted Water - Rufus Scrimgeur, Order of the Phoenix, Modkilled D2
  29. Shining Goodra - Horace Slughorn, Order of the Phoenix, died from Sectumsempra's wounds N2
  30. Drohn - Mundungus Fletcher, Independent, Lynched D8

Updates:
Night 0
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6
Day 7
Night 7
Day 8
Night 8
Day 9
Night 9

Last edited by a moderator:

Celever

Wheeeee~
RE: Werewolf XXIV: The Wizarding War

In. I actually dislike (not hate) Harry Potter but it's w/e.

Mr.Muffin

Cooler than Everyone who is less Cool than Me!

I will continue my dynasty of failure

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

in

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

Luispipe8 said:
lol, prey to Random.org then. :p
I seriously hope that Scorched has triple-proofread the roles. lol
There were some mistakes in the OP flavour too.

Phew, another 30 player game, huh? I don't regret 30 players in SfA at all, but I doubt I will host such a big game again. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.