Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 7 Ends September 12th

Yeah, Ice Espeon's idea is not the brightest, we'll know if someone dies eventually if it gets targeted. Or, if we vote for someone that's dead, the votes wouldn't show up, right?

##Test Vote: Professor Palutena

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi

So much ninja >.>

alex, can you PM TheGuy to check how you would win?

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Jeremy1026 said:
Luispipe8 said:
I'm rooting for a 3-way Lynch between alex, Palutena and maybe Porygon. Thoughts?

alex has been shady as crap the last few days. I think that he absolutely is a must lynch. He has lied to us in his role reveal, be it yesterday, today, or maybe both. I still like the idea of a multi-lynch as well. Alex + Porygon. If we have enough people who want to go with Palutena I could get on board, but on in addition to Porygon and alex.

I agree with both these points. If alex really can't be lynched, then we get the double lynch we've been going after for days. If he can... Well, he obviously isn't town. Porygon is all but confirmed to be scum, and PP is lurking/dead depending on how Porygon's ability works.

So worst case scenario with this triple lynch, PP is gone already due to Porygon, and alex is telling the truth finally. But this still answers a bunch of questions.

alex

Miss the game

Ice Espeon said:
So much ninja >.>

I can, I doubt he will tell me but I can quote him to prove it.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Ice Espeon said:
So much ninja >.>

The lack of activity the past days has gathered and everyone is getting ninja'd. xD And I highly doubt that TheGuy would say such a thing. e.e It's like saying: "It's Drohn not town? So I can know if it's worth Seering". (just an example)

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

alex said:
Ice Espeon said:
So much ninja >.>

I can, I doubt he will tell me but I can quote him to prove it.

Good luck getting an answer from him, I sent him 2 PM's last day(to clarify some things about my Passive Effect) to no answer. u.u

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi

RNG test vote time...

##testvote: Jeremy1026

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Nice to see that you're actually alive. But what's with the vote for a confirmed townie? You're already under suspicion, and that's certainly not helping your case. I'd advise you to read up on the last few pages, because it seems that you're not fully informed.

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Whoa whoa whoa, ok it's true I have that ability, but here is my full role:

Charles Beaulieu [Porygon-X]
Each day living on the streets and begging others more fortunate for food has made you increasingly bitter, and supportive of the revolution. As most people tend to ignore you, you find yourself overhearing plenty of conversations...

Ability: Snoop
Each night you may PM me the name of a player. You will be notified if that player is aligned with the Royalists.

Passive Effect: Leave No Evidence
Your abilities cannot be tracked or watched.

Win Condition: Town Wins

Here's my targets:

N0: PMJ (got a notification but he was n'killed by someone shortly thereafter)
N1: Celever
N2: Teal
N3: MtC
N4: GM Drac
N5: TwistedTurtwig (Was notified he's a wolf!!)
N6: Chaos Jackel

So obviously I suggest we double lynch TT and alex today. If you guys don't believe my role, CJ can target me again tonight to see my other ability.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Wait wait wait.
You expect us to believe that you are a seer, got a wolf result, and haven't shared until you are put under serious suspicion? And that flavor for your second ability doesn't seem to match the name.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Porygon-X said:
Whoa whoa whoa, ok it's true I have that ability, but here is my full role:

Each day living on the streets and begging others more fortunate for food has made you increasingly bitter, and supportive of the revolution. As most people tend to ignore you, you find yourself overhearing plenty of conversations...

Each night you may PM me the name of a player. You will be notified if that player is aligned with the Royalists.

Here's my targets:

N0: PMJ (got a notification but he was n'killed by someone shortly thereafter)
N1: Celever
N2: Teal
N3: MtC
N4: GM Drac
N5: TwistedTurtwig (Was notified he's a wolf!!)
N6: Chaos Jackel

So obviously I suggest we double lynch TT and alex today. If you guys don't believe my role, CJ can target me again tonight to see my other ability.

2 Things:

1) What part of the fact that Jackal can only use his Ability in even-numbered nights/not 2 nights in a row?!?! ._,

2) If you were notified TT was a Wolf yesterday, why wouldn't you said it yesterday?

3) Where's the color in the role...? e.e

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

That's a very bold assertion you're making there. And here's my question to you. Why would you, after supposedly learning that I was a wolf...

apollo-deskslam(a).gif

...not mention it at all when there was an entire day for you to do so?

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Also, big fail:

If this is true, then Jackal couldn't have seen you Ability's name(Or at least that's what I get).

Porygon-X

Keeper of Night said:
Wait wait wait.
You expect us to believe that you are a seer, got a wolf result, and haven't shared until you are put under serious suspicion? And that flavor for your second ability doesn't seem to match the name.

Yes. I've been trying to stay under the radar so the wolves won't kill me. Now that you guys want to lynch me, I figured I'd share my results.

And I didn't write the role haha.

1) What part of the fact that Jackal can only use his Ability in even-numbered nights/not 2 nights in a row?!?! ._,

2) If you were notified TT was a Wolf yesterday, why wouldn't you said it yesterday?

3) Where's the color in the role...? e.e

1) I forgot :/
2) Again, I wanted to stay under the radar so the wolves wouldn't kill an obvious threat to them.
3) I c/p'ed and forgot to add color.

If this is true, then Jackal couldn't have seen you Ability's name(Or at least that's what I get).

Doesn't protect me from being seered or anything - just who I target.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Also, you said that you found out PMJ was also a wolf, but died before you had the chance to let everyone know...

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

((Posted the wrong copy+paste, I needed the gif to make it complete! :p))

Also, you said that you found out PMJ was also a wolf, but died before you had the chance to let everyone know...

Apollo_Pointing_2.gif

...but PMJ died during Night 2! There was plenty of time for you to let everyone know! The witness's claims are overflowing with holes!

Porygon-X

TwistedTurtwig said:
((Posted the wrong copy+paste, I needed the gif to make it complete! :p))

Apollo_Pointing_2.gif

...but PMJ died during Night 2! There was plenty of time for you to let everyone know! The witness's claims are overflowing with holes!

Same logic as before with TT. A seer claiming really early with only one wolf is silly imo.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Sorry, you ninja'd me on that last one. But your point still makes zero sense. We already established that there's only one wolf left, so if you actually knew the identity of the last one, why fear being killed? At least claim that you were too busy, or something along those lines if you're going to lie to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.