Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 6 Ends September 3rd

(Meaning that alex's vote would be 1)

Ice Espeon said:

Even is Luis was roleblocked, Alex's vote wouldn't be 1, it'd be 5.

Oh yes, I'm stupid :p

I forgot about that lol.

Luispipe8 said:
alex said:
##Unvote: Haunted Water:
##Testvote: Keeper of Night

FYI, this is not altering the votes. It's still 0 from alex's behalf. xD I AM wondering who is voting 2, though...

That is why it is a test vote.

Jeremy1026 said:
##unvote alex
##bringit Luispipe8

##un-kidding Luispipe8
##backtotheguillotine alex

Gotta admit, almost had a heart attack there... xDDD

Jeremy1026 said:
Ice Espeon said:

Even is Luis was roleblocked, Alex's vote wouldn't be 1, it'd be 5.

If I was role-blocked, it would have been by town, because I received no notification of that. But given that alex's vote isn't sky high, I'm assuming I wasn't.

Your final vote count before the end of the day:

alex 5 {Newspaper, Luispipe8, Jeremy1026, Ice Espeon}
Haunted Water 5 {Chaos Jackal, Reinforce, GM Draclord, Keeper of Night}
Keeper of Night 0 {alex}

Day 6 ends in about 15 hours.

Alright everyone, keep those votes in place! If they all stay the same, we're guaranteed a double lynch.

I guess that you could say alex and Haunted Water have...

1213291114_3658_full.gif

...dual destinies.

Boring day is boring. Should we be discussing who we would like to see under the blade tomorrow?

No harm in that at all.
I will stick to my suspect list for the time being until we see what HW flips. I'd be happy with taking out Porygon and PP if we're going for another double lynch (or swap either one with Lenny, idk).

Today a double lynch is great because we are sure alex is non-town. Tomorrow we'll be dealing with 2 unknowns and it'll be a lot more of a risk.

Porygon-X said:
Today a double lynch is great because we are sure alex is non-town. Tomorrow we'll be dealing with 2 unknowns and it'll be a lot more of a risk.

That depends on what HW flips. If he's scum, then the odds of you and PP (and/or Lenny) being scum are pretty good. You've all been acting about the same, you only making posts like the above when brought up or questioned, PP barely posting at all (not once today).

I like the potential of PP. Not 100% sold on Porygon yet. I feel like I haven't seen any posts from PP all game, I remember seeing Porygon at least every once in a while though. I'll have to flip back through a bit to see what kind of activity there was from him.

^PP stepped in as a replacement for Shampoo-Thief yesterday, and then ruined the dual-lynch :p

The final vote count is:

alex 5 {Newspaper, Luispipe8, Jeremy1026, Ice Espeon}
Haunted Water 5 {Chaos Jackal, Reinforce, GM Draclord, Keeper of Night}
Keeper of Night 0 {alex}

As the town discussed the lynch for the day many different options were considered. In fact, the town even decided that lynching two people would be a great idea! Carefully counting the votes, they ultimately settled upon a tie between Haunted Water and alex. Both were carried to the town center. Haunted Water was carried first and lain upon the guillotine. Someone from the crowd cut the rope and the blade fell upon Haunted Water's head.

Haunted Water was:

Role said:
Gerolf Steinway [Haunted Water]
It was your idea for the Prussian-Austrian alliance of spies to begin killing the Frenchmen and you take pride in it. A longtime military man you have dreams of coming home to a hero’s welcome by taking Paris for the Prussian Empire.

Passive Effect: German Hard Work
Your kill will never fail.

Ability: Card Games, Silly Card Games
Once per night you may PM me a number from one to twenty. If you receive the highest ranking card of all players you will obtain an item that you must pass to someone not of your alignment.

Win Condition: Invaders Win

Haunted Water's body is tossed aside and alex's placed on top as the blade is moved back to the top of the guillotine. alex tries to resist his death but he is restrained as the rope is released. The blade starts to fall but it jams halfway down, saving alex's life.

Night 6 will End September 6th at 11:59 PM EDT.

If you didn't post during Day 6 you must PM me to night, I will have a list of these players within 24 hours.

RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Night 6 Ends September 6th

I will be on vacation Sunday Noon till Wednesday Noon. (7-10 Sep)
No Internet Access what so ever.

*Probably even after the night ends I would not be around to post

RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Night 6 Ends September 6th

A man quietly walked out of building and onto the dark Paris streets. Like a cat he snuck around the shadows of the alleys making his way to his ultimate destination. The door creaked as he opened the door to Wailor_2’s home. The deed was quickly done.

Wailord_2 was:

Role said:
Marie-José Montillet [Wailord_2]
You are encapsulated by the revolution. You realize its historical importance and seek to memorize it by heart. Your only hope would be become part of that history, on either side.

Ability: Becoming History
Once per game you may PM me the name of a player. If that player is part of a group you will join that group. You may change alignment.

Passive Effect: Journalist
You may access the meeting place and converse with all other writers for the Jacobin newspaper the L'Ami du peuple.

Ability: News Headline
Each night you must submit a vote in the Quick Topic for the L'Ami du peuple’s official as a recommendation for lynch. That person will receive a +3 Vote Count on the following day.

Ability: Tennis Court Oaths
Once per game you may post in the thread “##Oaths”. The day deadline will be void and will only end when a majority is reached among the town.

Win Condition: Town Wins

The News Headline read: “Alex for Lynch” in the details a note from the editor could be found. “Lenny is a confirmed town. I suggest a dual lynch with Alex. -Jean Paul”

There are 15 eligible votes so 8 are required to lynch. The current Vote Count is:

Alex 3 {Newspaper}

Day 7 ends September 12th at 11:59 PM EDT.

RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 7 Ends September 12th

Alrighty, we already have alex as one potential lynch. Almost certainly his Survivor ability triggered and saved him last day. I wonder if it's a one-time thing or if alex is lynchproof... however, the fact that he didn't say he was lynchproof and risked the lynch going to waste makes me suspicious.

Also, I'd like to focus your attention on Porygon-X. According to my last night scan, he has an ability called "Leave no evidence". Sounds suspicious, doesn't it?

"Leave no evidence" sounds like it may function in a similar way to MtC's kill ability, where there was a chance that MtC's kill wouldn't be reported. This could be why there has only been one kill that has been reported overnight. If someone is inactive today who is usually active then we may have to assume that they might be dead. I'm also going to be voting for alex later due to his disturbing lack of a death yesterday, unless he can offer a good reason why he lied.

Role said:
Jacques-Pierre Brissot [Machamp the Champion]
As a member of the Legislative Assembly and National Convention you took a strong moderate stance in favor of a Constitutional Monarchy. Displeased by the Reign of Terror, you decided to help the King regain his power.

Passive Effect: A Disappearance of Evidence
Your kill has a 20% chance of neither revealing the identity of the deceased or having his death even mentioned in the night update.

Passive Effect: Journalist
You may access the meeting place and converse with all other writers for the Jacobin newspaper the L'Ami du peuple.

Ability: News Headline
Each night you must submit a vote in the Quick Topic for the L'Ami du peuple’s official as a recommendation for lynch. That person will receive a +3 Vote Count on the following day.

Win Condition: Scum Wins

[/quote]

Yeah 'Leave no Evidence' sounds an awful lot like 'A Disappearance of Evidence'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back