Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted Water

DEFT Lunar
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 6 Ends September 3rd

Also, im on restricted access right now. So if I dont answer right away, lt means im off doing something.

Lenny

its back boys and girls

I apologize for my inactivity guys. A new semester is staring at Uni and I've been caught up in getting ready. I'll try to be more active in the next few days.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

inb4 triple lynch to take out Twisted Turtwig as well. D:

Well, if we eventually get enough evidence that TT is actually scummy, that's also a possibility.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

I dont have reads on hw so incant comment about his lynch..

I'll wait for a bit

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Triple lynch, Luis?
That's not actually an entirely bad idea. Are you suggesting alex/TT/HW?

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Keeper of Night said:
Triple lynch, Luis?

Not literally... I mean, if we manage to find some evidence that TT is not Town, then a triple lynch can be a possibility, specially at this point where there are way lesser votes.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Luispipe8 said:
Keeper of Night said:
Triple lynch, Luis?

Not literally... I mean, if we manage to find some evidence that TT is not Town, then a triple lynch can be a possibility, specially at this point where there are way lesser votes.
I suppose there is no concrete evidence other than HW's points. I suppose, even though HW is under suspect, if we lynch both there's a really high chance at least one of them is bad.

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past

Triple lynch is extreme, if we make a mistake, we're pretty much toast...

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Actually, with the amount of "confirmed" town we have (assuming we can trust the editor... But c'mon, he did find MtC) the list of yet-unfconfirmed isn't too far off from the suspected annount of scum left. Realistically, the faster we get through the list of unconfirmed town, the less time the remaining scum have to kill the rest of us off before we lynch them.

Haunted Water

DEFT Lunar

I think we should not lynch me and lynch the turtwig instead. Also, yes, a trilynch is bad because if we dont hit two baddies, we are screwed. Not to mention i dont think we have enough votes for that.

alex

Miss the game

If we triple lynch and miss an Invader it's gg. It's a better idea to just take it slow and get more information tomorrow.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Haunted Water said:
Keeper of Night said:
To be fair, TT playing differently than usual would indicate him being town.
And why do you think he's playing differently than normal?
As town, twist plays like a madman, and he's usually very good about who he picks out. As scum, he remains confined to silence umtil he can take control of the game and mislead the town very discreetly. However, if he cannot do this, he generally quiets down when cornered. He's obviously scum.

Apollo_Objection.gif

Objection! How could you claim to know my strategy as town... when no one has ever seen it!

Apollo_Confident_1.gif

All joking aside, just give me half an hour to collect my evidence, and I'll show everyone in this courtroom- er, thread, exactly why you're a liar!

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Over a half hour has passed, TT... :p

And when I first said about the triple lynch it was mostly a little joke, but now that it's being serious... I don't know now. I mean, sure, the possibility is there, but as we move closer and closer to the dusk I'm getting more and more hesitant about it. Sure, if we hit 2 non-town it'll be awesome... But what if we don't? I believe the smarter thing to do is to lynch 2 people(alex and someone else), because if we kill 2 more town... Then we're gone.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

alex said:
If we triple lynch and miss an Invader it's gg. It's a better idea to just take it slow and get more information tomorrow.

Why do you keep saying this? At most there's probably only two invaders left, and two royalists. Why is lynching an invader more important?

What about PP (or Porygon) over TT? He's been acting similar to HW. If we get rid of all the quiet ones, we'll be getting rid of either non-helpful town or potential scum.

Either way, let see one more vote on HW please, so we can get that tie.

alex

Miss the game

Keeper of Night said:
alex said:

Why do you keep saying this? At most there's probably only two invaders left, and two royalists. Why is lynching an invader more important?

TheGuy said:
The royals weren't the only killers out that night. The Invaders saw their victory as imminent. They believed it wouldn't be long before the French people would be bowing to their Austrian will. But to achieve that they first had to perform their nightly kill.

I give it 2 days max before they win, especially with the current double lynches we are doing every day.

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...

I'll just cut on ahead while Herr Forehead --- I mean, TwistedTurtwig, prepares his case.

I'm not in favor of triple lynch either. It's very high risk, which isn't really something we need to take now. There are 15 of us currently, and there is a minimum one lynch a day and maximum two kills a night, as far as we know. Unless something drastic happens, I think we're still safe for 2-3 days. Furthermore, we have several cleared Town thanks to Jean-Paul. And then there's I think a roleblocker/doctor still around who might have been responsible for saving Keeper of Night (unless KoN was deathproof and it's why he survived being nightkilled), so there's a chance they could deny a night kill and buy us some time. If we go by process of elimination, it shouldn't take us long to find our remaining Royalist/s and Invader/s on the list of players. So tl;dr, triple lynch is not a risk that's worth taking.

Due to time zones, I might not be around in the last few hours of the Day's end, so I'll put my vote now to avoid disturbing the balance of votes later on (and also to grant KoN's request):

##UNLAUNCH: Luispipe8
##EVAPORATE: Haunted Water

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Alright, let's get down to business! By checking the amount of posts in this thread, one can easily see how many times each player has posted. In this way, we know that Haunted Water has made a measly thirteen posts out of the eighty-four pages total this game. And three of those posts are irrelevant, as they were made before the game actually began! Now, with only ten posts to go off, it may seem that our task is a daunting one...

Apollo_Desk_Slam_1.gif

...but in actuality, this makes it ten times easier! With less information to sift through than a more active player, like Celever or Camoclone, we can more accurately analyze the information he has given us.

Let's start with Day 1. It was, without a doubt, the single most hectic day in the entire game. And yet, HW posted but twice. The first post reads as follows:

Haunted Water said:
##Vote: Camoclone
Stop making excuses. You've called the lynch on a new player, then tried to cover your tracks.

This post happened to take place right as the suspicion towards Scorched Feathers began to build. Awfully good timing to enter the game, wouldn't you say? His second is even more suspicious:

Haunted Water said:
Camoclone, even when I'm hopped up on painkillers and oxycotin, I still see your tells. You said you have info on why you tunneled Luis, now please, do tell.

This was at a point where there was practically no suspicion left on Camo. We had also already discussed why his gambit with Luis was not for real, yet HW attempted to bring that back. By the time of the lynch, he was the only one left with their vote still on Camo. These all point to a scum member trying to stay low and out of sight on D1, only showing up to attempt to sway the lynch away from a partner, wouldn't you agree?

Apollo_Nodding.gif

Now, we move onto his next post. However, it is important to point out that he didn't post at all during D3, when grantm1999 was revealed to be the alpha wolf. Wouldn't any self-respecting townie at least make an effort to participate in a day when such an important revelation is made? Anyway, that brings us to his next two posts, made during D4. The first reads:

Haunted Water said:
I'm more inclined to believe the newspaper has a seering ability - possibly the reporter - and maybe they just got lucky. However, I do not feel comfortable about the whole lynch they called for, as Porygon-X has been off the radar. Yes, this might mean he's scum, but what if by the off chance that the scum in the group is scapegoating everyone?

This post of his... actually doesn't tell us too much...

Apollo_Embarrassed_7.gif

...but his next one does give us some more information!

Haunted Water said:
##Smack Machamp the Champion
In his latest post, he implied he wants to know the identity of Jean-Paul, someone who is confirmed Town. I find that incredibly scummy for obvious reasons.

Now THAT'S a bandwagon vote, if I've ever seen one! Short, simple, and without any real basis. And now that I think about it... doesn't this post sound strange, when his last didn't even mention MtC, just Porygon? It's very suspicious of him to make a jump across such a gap.

And now, we get to D5, where all the drama regarding alex's lynch began to unfold! Surely HW must have had some sort of hard-hitting insight on this case, or was against alex's lynch in favor of someone else, or he-

Haunted Water said:
Been gone for a day, browsing from phone...
Someone want to give me a quick recap?

Apollo_Sweating_2.gif

Or it seems that he absolutely nothing to say on the matter. That was his only post from that entire day. Absolutely nothing was mentioned by him about alex, or anyone else for that matter. And now, finally, we make it to the current day, where HW has posted... FIVE TIMES?!

tumblr_lzv9sqn9sS1qkpnrw.gif

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who can see how odd this is. Literally half of his posts have been during the current day phase alone. I'm not going to bother going through and re-posting them here, as everyone is already aware of them, but the fact that he's only chosen now to begin actually participating in the game is highly suspicious!

Ladies and gentleman of the thread, I think that it is now clear why the claims against HW are justified. And that is why, I, TwistedTurtwig...

Apollo_Pointing_2.gif

...hereby indict Haunted Water of sympathizing with the royalists, therefore being allied with the scum team, on account of reluctance to condemn multiple exposed royalists and general inactivity!

It would be in your best interest, if you are indeed aligned with the town, to reveal your role immediately. If not... then I believe we have our candidate for the double lynch.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

alex said:
I give it 2 days max before they win, especially with the current double lynches we are doing every day.

Funny, I give it 2 days max, before you win. Emperor.

alex

Miss the game

Jeremy1026 said:
alex said:

Is this even a serious post?

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

alex said:
Jeremy1026 said:

Is this even a serious post?

If the suspicions are correct that when you cap at six votes something bad happens, then yes, it's a very serious post.

I agree with your points, TT. Which is why HW will be our second lynch today.

Alex, my point is that the invaders can't have a bigger group than the royalists. The flavor you point out is nothing else but flavor. It most likely has to do with the fact that the Royalists missed a kill, or right after when it shad they first need to make their first kill. It's just flavor, nothing more (and it says "they believed").

Reinforce, maybe it's because we're running short on days that we should look into multiple lynches. Even if we lynch town, as long as we don't lynch the confirmed town we win. But we're running short on time today, and a double lynch is fine. Maybe it's an option to look into tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.