Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 5 Ends August 26th

Elaborating further into what Ice Espeon wrote(I'm not even going to think about quoting that wall), his brother, Porygon-X has been quite inactive as well, but he's been inactive from the Forums as a whole. His last post is indeed the one he posted here about him being at Worlds, but he was around here at 14:00, so he could easily see this discussion unnoticed because it's way more quiet than before. And so did Kecleon, he's been quite active in the Forums(he's a Mod, he kind of has to) but his last post here was because of the same reason as his brother, Those two are really to keep an eye on, definitely. I'm a bit hesitant of voting alex out, but merely because I want to see what the X-Men have to say for themselves before I cast my vote.

Man, MtC must have a vendetta against me or something. Trying to lynch me and knocking me out round one of the grinder. :p

alex said he wouldn't mind claiming if the last wolf is lynched. Sure would be convenient for him if he were the last wolf. Just a thought.

^And speaking of which... xD But trying to paste attention in the other one being disputed instead of defending yourself is suspicious. Although what worries me is that you might actually be right. That could be alex's reasoning to avoid role claiming. What I'm wondering is why hasn't alex posted an altered safe-claim(to fit his revealed Ability) were he a Wolf? He could have easily done that by now to detour attention. I guess an alex Lynch is actually some good reasoning at this point, but I'm still keeping you X-Bro's under my sight. ;)

##Vote: alex

Had an annual dinner last night. Still tired. I'll catch up later.. Roughly reading.. I would love to see kec's defence on why we should not lynch him instead of alex

Luispipe8 said:
^And speaking of which... xD But trying to paste attention in the other one being disputed instead of defending yourself is suspicious. Although what worries me is that you might actually be right. That could be alex's reasoning to avoid role claiming. What I'm wondering is why hasn't alex posted an altered safe-claim(to fit his revealed Ability) were he a Wolf? He could have easily done that by now to detour attention. I guess an alex Lynch is actually some good reasoning at this point, but I'm still keeping you X-Bro's under my sight. ;)

##Vote: alex

Oh I didn't see your post - you ninja'ed me.

I've just been really busy coming off of worlds and haven't had many chances to post. That's all.

Luis what are you talking about man. "Trying to paste attention in the other one instead of defending yourself"... What does that even mean? And the wolves don't even get safe claims in this game.

Also it's absurd that you guys think I would be a wolf. It is great and all to have suspicion of being an Invader, but lol, the last two people voting me D1 were MtC and Scorched Feathers, and Grant had just changed his vote to Scorched before the day ended.

Like I said, just have Chaos Jackal use his ability on me tonight...

I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on Kecleon please (don't just say tl;dr).

Sorry Ice Espeon, but I can't think of anymore to add on Kecleon-X because you've already done well laying out a case for him. :p Still, all we have on him for the moment is play style evidence like what you've written down. Also, the alex issue is more prominent at the moment due to the newspaper. If somehow alex can weasel his way out of the suspicion on him at the moment, I agree that Kecleon-X is worth looking into and pressuring.

alex said:
Also it's absurd that you guys think I would be a wolf. It is great and all to have suspicion of being an Invader, but lol, the last two people voting me D1 were MtC and Scorched Feathers, and Grant had just changed his vote to Scorched before the day ended.

WE are the ones with absurd logic here? lol

As me and several people have stated, you keep on repeating the fact that several wolves voted for you on Day 1. And according to you, that should be enough to discourage us from suspecting you as a wolf. So your logic is:

Several wolves voted for me on Day 1! = I'm a CLEARED TOWN!

Seriously? It had been acknowledged that Day 1's voting in the final stages was between you and SF. If you happened to be a wolf, then no matter who the other wolves voted for, one of the group was going to be lynched. The fact that their votes were put on you would have no bearing then. Also, several wolves can totally vote for someone who can turn out to be a wolf. Ever heard of bussing?

Therefore, several wolves having voted for you at the same time is in NO WAY A GUARANTEE that you're town. Especially when your situation/case is in one where it wouldn't have mattered.

What I'm trying to say is: if you want to prove that you're town, find some other proof. And if you still try to insist on your current flimsy line of reasoning, then that could suggest you can't prove yourself town simply because YOU ARE NOT ONE. And therefore, we should lynch you.

oh man there's a lot going on here
alex seems to be pretty evasive, which could be to protect himself or hide his identity.
Ice Espeon's made a really comprehensive case against Kecleon-X too, which I agree with after reading; there isn't much to add.

alex why are you still reluctant to reveal. you are just digging your own grave

Been gone for a day, browsing from phone...
Someone want to give me a quick recap?

RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 1 Ends August 2nd

alex said:
And the wolves don't even get safe claims in this game.

ORLY?

TheGuy said:
Porygon-X said:
##TheGuy, do the wolves get a safe claim with their role?

The wolves received an example Town Role PM.

Alex, you kicked off the day with "well I can't be a wolf. You jumped right in head first on it before anyone even began to suspect you. That to me seems scummy. Then you back up your terrible reasoning with even more terrible reasoning. Right now you are the scummiest looking player of the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ice Espeon put a heck of a case out on Kelceon-X today as well. While I agree that many of the items he pointed our are fishy at best, I still think that alex is the better lynch today. Tomorrow I'd be all for going gung-ho on the Kelceon-X case, just don't want to end up splitting the vote and not getting a lynch.

##flyaway alex

GM DracLord said:
alex why are you still reluctant to reveal. you are just digging your own grave

The way alex is acting about revealing kind of reminds me of how Scorched Feathers was acting Day 1. He makes a vague statement about his role and thinks that is a satisfying way for him to claim. Also, the fact that your only proof of being town is wolves voted for you on Day 1. Well, some wolves also voted for SF so that doesn't necessarily clear you. At the moment you seem to have the biggest case against you, so

##VOTE: alex

^Does example mean the same thing as safe claim?

If alex has nothing to fear from invaders and if there is only one wolf left then we should find the wolf, and judging by past behaviour I genuinely believe that alex is not a wolf. There is much more behavioural evidence to suggest Kecleon is a wolf than alex, and thus I won't be changing my vote.

Ninja, my ^ was meant for Jeremy

Ice Espeon said:

If alex has nothing to fear from invaders and if there is only one wolf left then we should find the wolf, and judging by past behaviour I genuinely believe that alex is not a wolf. There is much more behavioural evidence to suggest Kecleon is a wolf than alex, and thus I won't be changing my vote.

even so that still doesn;t meant he isnt a threat. he may be an invader for all i know, i really am into the Kecleon vote but i do want to here from him more. For now I'll wait a bit before casting my votes.

But alex, do us a favour, if you really am town, just reveal, it's better to die in a night kill rather then letting a townie die by a lynch

See, I don't really think that alex is a royalist. In my mind, he's more likely to be an invader because of the claim he made. He says that he's going to wait for the last royalist to be killed before he claims. He's probably an invader who wants to make sure that he doesn't risk being nightkilled by the opposing faction once he reveals. Even if this wasn't his exact train of thought, he's been awfully suspicious in his actions today, which justifies his lynch.

##GUILLOTINE: alex

Ice Espeon said:

Thank you...

All of you are asking for me to "find more reasons to defend myself" other than saying I was voted by the wolves day 1... WTF else do I have to defend myself with other than role revealing? You're really going to force a PR to role reveal when I am TELLING you a better way to get around it? You guys are lynching me because I have an ability named Survival... Why would a Royalist ever have an Ability named Survival when they are the ones doing the killing?

Jesus Christ guys, JUST LET CHAOS JACKAL TARGET ME AGAIN TONIGHT if you still think I can be a Royalist. And then once you know I'm not the last wolf, once we find him and kill him I can role reveal and prove I am not an Invader. It's not that complicated. Thank you Ice Espeon for actually understanding what I am saying.

I can also prove that I am not an Invader all in one go. Since the Invaders all have abilities that add something special to their kill, I can tell you the name of my 2nd ability which is obviously not a name of something that would do that. Then CJ can confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back