Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Night 4 Ends August 21st

And I don't want to go out and say what either of my abilities are because my 2nd one is very powerful and for my 1st self-survival abilities often have many different effects or clauses and it is extremely helpful if the wolves don't know mine.

##VOTE: ALEX

alex said:
And I don't want to go out and say what either of my abilities are because my 2nd one is very powerful and for my 1st self-survival abilities often have many different effects or clauses and it is extremely helpful if the wolves don't know mine.

You claim to have two abilities, one of which is "very powerful" and the other "helps you survive." We already know you have double votes, so where does that come in? You seem to be patching this story as you go to make yourself seem valuable to the town.
At this point, full claim please. You're either scum, or the scum already know that you're powerful.

Lol, what? Keeper, you really need to fully read my posts before you vote me. I already answered the only question you asked in that post.

Lenny said:
Also, at first I thought it was pretty obvious, I mean a priest having the ability named Survival makes sense. He's saving other people. But a priest isn't usually a neutral ability, and it's usually on the side of the town. So excuse me for sounding dumb but it's not that obvious to me. I know you don't want to put yourself out there for the scum to kill you, nobody does. But your ability name has been outted, and it is appropriate for us to be suspicious due to the ambiguity of the name.

I'm willing to believe Chaos Jackal's ability for now, considering that alex has confirmed it. At least to me, Survival sounds a lot more like a passive effect than an ability. A priest's protection would be an ability. And a double voting priest? Unless this is a very unconventional priest we're talking about, there's reason for me to doubt that it's the case (among other things). My guess is that he's one of the invaders, but since I can't be sure so early, I'd like to hear some more from him first.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Lenny said:
Also, at first I thought it was pretty obvious, I mean a priest having the ability named Survival makes sense. He's saving other people. But a priest isn't usually a neutral ability, and it's usually on the side of the town. So excuse me for sounding dumb but it's not that obvious to me. I know you don't want to put yourself out there for the scum to kill you, nobody does. But your ability name has been outted, and it is appropriate for us to be suspicious due to the ambiguity of the name.

I'm willing to believe Chaos Jackal's ability for now, considering that alex has confirmed it. At least to me, Survival sounds a lot more like a passive effect than an ability. A priest's protection would be an ability. And a double voting priest? Unless this is a very unconventional priest we're talking about, there's reason for me to doubt that it's the case (among other things). My guess is that he's one of the invaders, but since I can't be sure so early, I'd like to hear some more from him first.

I'm not a priest... Come on guys my posts can't be that confusing.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Lenny said:

TwistedTurtwig said:

Yeah, I admit my first hunch wasn't particularly bright, but I admitted to that and said it was wrong in the initial post, haha. I agree that Survival doesn't sound like something a priest would do.

It's true that he's nearly 100% NOT scum, but the possibility that he's an invader is still out in the open. At this point, it seems logical for there to be 1 scum left and probably 2 invaders out there. I would hope for us to remove the final scum before we attack the 2 invaders so that only 1 townie would die per night instead of 2, but I would definitely not be unhappy if we got an invader today.

With that said, there's no need to rush, especially when the evidence on alex isn't as good as the evidence and intuition we had on MtC. Still, it's something we have to consider, and if the day brings nothing better, we might have to go for alex.

Crap, blank post. :/ I'll re-write my thoughts.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Lenny said:

Now that you say it, it does look like some role that some/the most highly-ranked Invader would have: Immunity to kills under certain circumstances, double vote weight... I think that a Lynch on alex is really worth it, specially because we've Lynched only Scum, so our hunches seem to pay off. Besides, if alex miraculously flips Town, his role will most probably give us information.

Keeper of Night said:
You claim to have two abilities, one of which is "very powerful" and the other "helps you survive." We already know you have double votes, so where does that come in? You seem to be patching this story as you go to make yourself seem valuable to the town.
At this point, full claim please. You're either scum, or the scum already know that you're powerful.

This. Something protected KoN last night, if you reveal to be legitimate town, perhaps the same can protect you as well.

Ok, well I'm just not going to post any more for a while, because none of you seem to be reading anything I write anyways. I'll look back on the thread to find more information on the Invaders.

alex said:
TwistedTurtwig said:

I'm not a priest... Come on guys my posts can't be that confusing.

Sorry about that. I got caught up with something else and left my post lingering for a while before finally posting it, and hadn't seen your latest posts. Doesn't mean that I don't suspect you any less though.

alex said:
Lol, what? Keeper, you really need to fully read my posts before you vote me. I already answered the only question you asked in that post.

I have, and it's because I have that I've decided you should just outright claim.
We all already know you have apparently powerful abilities, we including scum. They will kill you, if they're smart (and if you're town).
It's because you have already revealed enough to be considered dangerous that you may as well give us some solid proof to your claim.

Jeremy1026 said:
Keeper of Night said:

This. Something protected KoN last night, if you reveal to be legitimate town, perhaps the same can protect you as well.
Maybe. Unless I wasn't protected and am just death immune. ;o

Ok, well, it seems I did a lot of unnecessary searching because I looked through the entire thread before realizing there has been only 1 Invader killed and he was inactive.

So I guess since there really isn't any information to use in my defense, it's up to you guys to decide to lynch me because I have an ability named Survival.

Also, just putting it out there as an option, once we kill the last wolf (assuming there is only one more left), I will have no problem fully revealing my entire role. I have nothing to fear from Invaders.

Keeper of Night said:
Jeremy1026 said:

That is also possible. Are you claiming you have a death proof ability?

Keeper of Night said:
alex said:

I have, and it's because I have that I've decided you should just outright claim.
We all already know you have apparently powerful abilities, we including scum. They will kill you, if they're smart (and if you're town).
It's because you have already revealed enough to be considered dangerous that you may as well give us some solid proof to your claim.

Just saw this post. First off, no, they wouldn't kill just off of what I have revealed so far, given I am under suspicion. That would be so stupid for them. However, if I do fully claim, I may be clearing myself but I am also painting the biggest target over my entire body. You may as well just lynch me, I'll be dead either way.

Like I said, if we kill the final wolf, I will have no problem fully claiming.

alex said:
Keeper of Night said:

Just saw this post. First off, no, they wouldn't kill just off of what I have revealed so far, given I am under suspicion. That would be so stupid for them. However, if I do fully claim, I may be clearing myself but I am also painting the biggest target over my entire body. You may as well just lynch me, I'll be dead either way.

Like I said, if we kill the final wolf, I will have no problem fully claiming.

It's only your reluctance to claim that makes you scummy. After what you've revealed so far, assuming you aren't one, the wolves already know to get rid of you sooner or later.
In fact, given what you just said, that gives you an out later if the wolves don't kill you.

It's hard to say at this point. Like I said, the wolves will know to get you, but you're right, they may not since you're under suspicion. Or I could be right, and you're one of them, and you can't kill yourself/they can't kill you.

You could also be an invader, which is a very real possibility we should consider.

Jeremy1026 said:
Keeper of Night said:

That is also possible. Are you claiming you have a death proof ability?
Am I?

RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 5 Ends August 26th

Rather than focusing on alex, who may or may not be scum (probably not), I think we should focus on Kecleon-X, who I believe is probably (I'm 90% sure) scum. 

On Day 1, Camoclone heavily tunnelled Luispipe in order to get a reaction to discern if Luispipe was a wolf. Camoclone admitted he had no evidence for this, however:

Camoclone said:
There was absolutely nothing to hold against you until you started posting. We were making everything up. Now I believe you are scum based off your reaction to the pressure, 

Camoclone then analysed the reactions of Luispipe, and declared that his reaction was similar to that of a newb wolf. Kecleon, knowing this was a mistake from Camoclone, jumped in and backed Camoclone up:

Kecleon-X said:
I actually agree with what you've pointed out here, Camo. Having been newb wolf at one point (My first game, actually), I can totally attest to this behavior. 

##UNOMGUS: Porygon-X

##D-MAIL: Luispipe

Here we see PMJ (who we know was a wolf) and Kecleon play off each other to make each other seem like good townies:

Kecleon-X said:
PMJ said:
Celever said:
PMJ, were you this stubborn in your first game? Like I get the whole OMGUS thing being a noobtown AND noobscum trait, but refusing to claim just doesn't make sense to me. 

I was, actually. Pretty sure I even did the retaliatory OMGUS vote too.

I didn't claim because the town was full speed ahead on my lynch. Any argument I made was just written off as scum tactic, and role reveal was not allowed so I could not claim seer.

Luis, if you claim, you are probably still going to die unless your role is provable right now. "Give me another day to prove it" is a typical scum tactic to defer their inevitable lynch. If you think it will save you, go ahead, but know the risks involved.

Really? Seeing as my first game I was a wolf, I wouldn't know how a newb town would react, which could be the same as newb wolf. Hm. Maybe I should rethink my vote, seeing as it's more based off my own experiences being lined up with Luis' than actual evidence.

However Kecleon does not change his vote, because taking it off may derail the bandwagon. Casting doubt about the vote would indicate that Kecleon is being considered rather than rash, and when Luispipe flipped town, he could say 'I wasn't completely sure'. 

More playing off each other:

Kecleon-X said:
PMJ said:
Are you saying you think that Luis is scum because you did the same thing as a newb wolf?

Not exactly -- I still agree with a lot of what Camoclone pointed out in the post that I quoted, but it was supported by the fact that I had the same mentality when I was still newb wolf. Given the fact that what I mentioned having reasonable doubt about said mentality, that would make all the points that would have been supported by said claim are thus not supported, casting reasonable doubt on the validity of those points as well. 

tl;dr: There's still what Camo has mentioned which I agree with, but my past experiences were my primary basis.

Sensing that the bandwagon hasn't really picked up any real momentum after Luispipe's role claim, Kecleon withdraws his vote:

Kecleon-X said:
But either way -- I think I shouldn't keep this vote active any longer. I've decided that, at least for the time being, Luis is not a threat and that my past experiences could be rationally applied for both sides.

For the time being, at least, I shall take a moments reprieve from voting:

##UND-MAIL: Luispipe

Later in the day, Kecleon did not vote for SF at all, despite clear evidence presented by PMJ, and multiple opportunities to vote.  Then during the night after Camoclone died, Kecleon posted this:

Kecleon-X said:
Considering the fact that he was a role cop, don't you think that perhaps it would be a good idea to lynch Luis, considering it was a role cop that went after him? I mean, it wouldn't be far-fetched to think that Luis was seer'd by Camo the night prior and he decided to try to get him lynched, making his arguments against Luis rather thin given the fact that he actually didn't have any physical evidence to begin with. 

Just a couple of thoughts.

This despite Camoclone himself saying that he had NO evidence upon which to tunnel Luispipe. Posting during the night ensures that EVERYONE will read the post, and since there could be no reply for another few days, the suggestion would fester in the minds of everyone. Kecleon later claimed this was a mistake and the thread title said it was daytime, however this was not the case.  grantm1999 later used Camoclone as a reason to direct pressure away from him and back onto Luispipe. 

On the day where MtC was accused, Kecleon was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he did not want to risk exposure and risk defending MtC, or maybe he thought that the attention on MtC would blow over. Either way, I find it suspicious to not post at all in a standard length day. 

Now we return to the present, and after hearing about what alex's ability is called, Kecleon immediately comes up with what can only be assumed to be a nervous reaction to (probably) being the only wolf left, and makes a wild statement:

Kecleon-X said:
Well, given the nature of the setting, how the Royalists and whatnot are trying to survive... I don't see how it couldn't be a scum role.

When you consider that a survivor is normally an indie role, saying that it must mean that alex is scum because the Royalists are trying to survive is just ridiculous and unfounded. In WW, everyone is trying to survive.

I've had my suspicions for a while now, and I'm going to act on them.

##doublesharp: Kecleon-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back