Finished Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf - Scum Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf - Day 1 Ends Sunday at 6:00 PM EST

Keeper of Night said:
Ignore that.
Why would clearing PMJ be worse than lynching him? That doesn't even make sense.
Tbh, I'm good with any lynch because it doesn't seem to matter... But you don't seem to have good grounds against PMJ at all.

Well the issue is that we don't have guaranteed protection every night, so clearing him could actually lead to his death, and the wolves know this and would probably try their luck with the kill. We don't even know if there are any defensive cards in the decks!

My only reasoning is that PMJ is good at fooling us. I know that name targeting is an inherently bad strategy, but in certain game setups it can be a decent option, and I believe that this is one of those times. Whatever way we go it's a shot in the dark; we may as well try for the biggest threat to us if they are on the opposing faction.

RE: Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf - Day 1 Ends Sunday at 6:00 PM EST

I do agree with the general theory that since PMJ is a good player, if he's a wolf then he'll win it. For this reason;
[v]PMJ[/v]

[v] tags exist people e.e

That's not exactly sound logic either way.
But I don't care at this point. Shot in the dark either way.

[v]PMJ[/v]

VOTE: PMJ because that vote seemed dodgy to me.
Also we don't have any leads at all now, so there aren't any other better targets yet.

[v]PMJ[/v]

Celever said:
My only reasoning is that PMJ is good at fooling us. I know that name targeting is an inherently bad strategy, but in certain game setups it can be a decent option, and I believe that this is one of those times. Whatever way we go it's a shot in the dark; we may as well try for the biggest threat to us if they are on the opposing faction.

This post is just so mind-blowingly bad I have a hard time wrapping my head around it. Let me see if I can dissect this bit by bit.

First of all you can't really say I'm good at fooling anyone because I have never explicitly tried to fool anyone because (and I know this is what you mean) in the last game I specifically said not to inherently trust me. I don't want to go into details about that because the game is still ongoing, but you cannot seriously suggest I tried to actively deceive anyone when I did the exact opposite.

Second of all, killing someone based on their name is 100% always a bad strategy and completely unfun for whoever it is that you decided to railroad d1 because they're popular. Never mind what roles people draw for a second, it's just bad, bad play and the fact that you're willing to go along with such a shitty strategy even after you admit how bad it is is suspect. No Lynch is a better strategy than this and that is saying something.

Lastly, your "if he's on the opposing faction" argument is complete wifom and fear mongering so that's just useless.

PMJ said:
Celever said:

This post is just so mind-blowingly bad I have a hard time wrapping my head around it. Let me see if I can dissect this bit by bit.

First of all you can't really say I'm good at fooling anyone because I have never explicitly tried to fool anyone because (and I know this is what you mean) in the last game I specifically said not to inherently trust me. I don't want to go into details about that because the game is still ongoing, but you cannot seriously suggest I tried to actively deceive anyone when I did the exact opposite.

Second of all, killing someone based on their name is 100% always a bad strategy and completely unfun for whoever it is that you decided to railroad d1 because they're popular. Never mind what roles people draw for a second, it's just bad, bad play and the fact that you're willing to go along with such a shitty strategy even after you admit how bad it is is suspect. No Lynch is a better strategy than this and that is saying something.

Lastly, your "if he's on the opposing faction" argument is complete wifom and fear mongering so that's just useless.

Last game almost everyone thought you were town. You were scum. This means you are good at fooling us. I'm not saying you try to deceive us by leading the village or anything like that, I'm just saying you could easily get into late game because of your experience.

I know that it's incredibly unfair for you and I'm sorry about that, but it is also the best move for D1 in this particular setup. Whoever we lynch D1 is going to be random and they are not going to be abke to have a real defense. The best thing for the town to do is to try and remove the biggest threat should they be against our faction.

But seriously guys, we need posts. Has the forum fallen into decay from pc++ already? Honestly the people who just bandwagoned this post are worth looking into either today or tomorrow...

VOTE: Eron

For jumping on a mindless badwagon at a pretty convenient point, with even just a vote.

Badwagon was a typo but I have to say it's a very describing typo... xP

Yeah, I was going to see his reaction to my minor suspicion on him last post if any before lynching, but I'm game with this lynch.
[v]Eron[/v]

[v]Eron[/v]

Bandwagoning a vote on someone because the people you're voting for is a good player? That's a terrible idea.

Lots of people wagoned there... Why is Eron so special? Also PMJ's reaction to the wagon was probably a little more aggressive and OMGUS than usual but I kind of agree with him about this wagon. Keeper also just hopped on out of the blue am I right?

VOTE: Keeper of Night

Eron's time of vote + "it's gotta be someone".

grantm1999 said:
Lots of people wagoned there... Why is Eron so special? Also PMJ's reaction to the wagon was probably a little more aggressive and OMGUS than usual but I kind of agree with him about this wagon. Keeper also just hopped on out of the blue am I right?

VOTE: Keeper of Night

I haven't wagoned, so I'm not sure what you mean.
I playfully had an OMGUS against SF because he voted me, and then voted Celever.

Keeper of Night said:

[v]PMJ[/v]

[v]Keeper of Night[/v]

LAL imo :p

Celever said:
Keeper of Night said:

[v]PMJ[/v]

[v]Keeper of Night[/v]

LAL imo :p
No idea what that means.
But oh, that bandwagon (can't keep track of all these games).
Yes grant, I did bandwagon. Sorta like everybody else has so far. "Out of the blue" happens to be after I questioned him about it... And then decided I couldn't care less D1.
I'm going to point out that Celever was attacked for his opinion and then brushed it off as nothing serious just to hop a different wagon.

[v]Celever[/v]
And now he jumps another wagon on me lul.

KoN this is still RVS, so bandwagoning isn't that much of a reason. Even then I would have troll-lynched you either way, because of LAL (lynch all liars). It was very much a troll vote, jsyk :s.

Nice OMGUS though; good reaction.

Celever said:
KoN this is still RVS, so bandwagoning isn't that much of a reason. Even then I would have troll-lynched you either way, because of LAL (lynch all liars). It was very much a troll vote, jsyk :s.

Nice OMGUS though; good reaction.

I know its still RVS, hence why I'm not caring.
Naw, I just went back to your vote after PMJ's post and for reasons stated above.

Celever is requesting to be subbed out in this game. I removed his post, since most of it was off-topic complaining about posting games.

Edit: He's also requesting a link to the dead chat.

Um... what? o_o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back