Finished Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf - Scum Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf

Signups are now over. If you wish to be a sub then you may post in the thread. Roles will go out soon.

Roles are out! Please confirm by liking this post. This game will begin in the day phase!

Edit: Ok screw confirming. If you didn't get your role and you have a slot in the game (not as a sub) PM me.

Hello everyone welcome to the prerelease! I know you all are very excited but please read the rules before you post anything. If you break the rules then there will be consequences. Anyways everyone check the pairings and go to your respective seats.

Thanks. Our professors will now hand you your packs of the new set.

Alright there you go. You may now open them and construct your deck. You have 30 minutes before the first round starts. Since there are 14 players there will be no byes.

WHERE DID MY CARDS GO!

Sir calm down and tell me what happened.

Well I went to the bathroom and when I came back all my cards were gone.

Alright sir, don't worry! We will get back your cards and we won't begin the tournament until we catch the thief. We are going to need everyone's help. Look around and see if you can figure out who the thief was!

Day 1 begins now! It takes 7 votes to lynch. 13 players are currently alive. Day 1 ends Sunday at 6:00 PM EST. You may continue to post until I call Game Freeze; however, votes will not count. I will be gone until Sunday (Worlds is calling). I will most likely be able to post a vote count or 2. Please don't break any rules ;).

RE: Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf - Day 1 Ends Sunday at 6:00 PM EST

Uhh... VOTE: Haunted Water

Camo would make HW scum in his game imo!

First thing's first: The smaller the game, the worse a D1 no lynch. alex if you try and argue for a nl itg I swear I will instalynch you...

RE: Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf - Day 1 Ends Sunday at 6:00 PM EST

^Pretty much. This game is the smallest game I've ever played, and even I can tell that NL D1 is the worst possible thing.
[v]Keeper of Night[/v]
You were scum in that one game! xP

First one post have scum possibility
VOTE celever

GM DracLord said:
First one post have scum possibility
VOTE celever

Lol if this were true no one would ever post because doing so first would be scummy...

Vote: Camoclone

He has the most OP role in this game and he's not aligned with anyone therefore he's dangerous. Also Camoclone...

Drac has a good point though. First post has a possibility to be scum, so VOTE Celever

Drac doesn't have a good point at all. That's BS. Since you are just jumping on that BS logic:
VOTE grantm1999

Can't tell if you realize I was joking.
For you being unclear

VOTE Teal also OMGUS

Maybe he just wanted to post something and that's it, I don't like that "first post has probs of scum".

Vote: grantm1999

Oh well, I was ninja'd.

Welp, it's not a very good idea to joke in WW. Especially because even if you were joking, I can't know for sure if it's just an excuse when you say it afterwards.

I mean, the votes before yours were quite obviously not serious, but yours might have been.

(Btw. you didn't unvote before voting me. Or was that vote too a "joke"? ;P)

Eron said:
The V-word must be written in all caps for it to count.

VOTE: Scorched Feathers

Come at me bro.

Teal said:
Eron said:
The V-word must be written in all caps for it to count.

Oh well, at least I don't have to do the unvote stuff. lazy person is lazy :p

Teal said:
(Btw. you didn't unvote before voting me. Or was that vote too a "joke"? ;P)

Camo said you didn't have to...

VOTE: Scorched Feathers

For voting for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back