Finished Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf - Scum Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf

PMJ said:
Hey, so isn't this thread up a little early? It's gonna be a month or so before we even hit day four.

Yeah, that was are bad (and partially Camo's for posting it). This game will probably start around Day 3-4 of the Main Series game. Again, sorry about that.

Also, the Master Doc has been updated saying that a side game cannot start until the third day of the main game has finished.

And yes, I'll be sitting this game out. Not because I don't like the concept, but because I'd prefer to only play 1 Werewolf game at a time, as I'm busy with many more things these days than I used to be.

Do I have to be caught up with the other Werewolf game going on to understand this one?

Brave Vesperia said:
Do I have to be caught up with the other Werewolf game going on to understand this one?

Nope. The term "Side Game" just means it's a smaller game going on at the same time as our "Main Game". They're not related to each other at all.

PMJ said:
Hey, so isn't this thread up a little early? It's gonna be a month or so before we even hit day four.
Well... It's only 3 weeks or so until this one begins. It's probably a bit early but I want a ton of subs.

Camoclone said:
PMJ said:
Well... It's only 3 weeks or so until this one begins. It's probably a bit early but I want a ton of subs.

If you need ever more subs, I can be one. But you can go ahead and put me in the back of the sub list. I'd only want to be a sub if the only other option was to modkill that player/let them be inactive for the rest of the game.

Luispipe8 said:
Meh, why not? In.
If you don't get in are you ok with becoming a sub?

doublenikesocks said:
In. This seems cool enough so I will remain active if I get in.
If you don't get in are you ok with becoming a sub?

Teal said:
grantm1999 said:
Only in because you're the host. The concept scares me.
Are you saying you are in because Camo won't be in the game? xD

No I meant I don't like the sound of the setup but because camo's my pal and probably put some work into this I'll join :p

Signups will close and roles will be sent out when The Reign of Terror reaches Day 2.

Sounds like an interesting setup, but I'll have to pass. Two games (on two different forums) is already a lot to juggle for me. Have fun guys!

Please may I join?

I realise that I have only posted twice in three years but I promise I will be active for this game :)

Ice Espeon said:
Please may I join?

I realise that I have only posted twice in three years but I promise I will be active for this game :)

Yeah that sounds great. You will be added as a sub because the main slots are currently filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back