Finished Werewolf XXI-0 - Left4TheWolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXI-0 - Left4TheWolves - Cancelled

Celever said:
Scorched Feathers said:
I just happened to lie too~ I wasn't a Townie, I was indie but I could work with town~
I targeted myself and Teal N1 as promised, so I wanna find out what Teal's role was.

Lol this role clearly had something planned for it to do with the levels in the original game's infrastructure. I wonder what it was...

I guess it would have allowed discreet movement between levels? Also, I could have won by swapping myself into a lethal action, which is what I planned to do :p

Teal said:
Well this sucks.

I concur. I was having a lot of fun with this game, but we really couldn't drag it out to keep waiting for WW...

I drew wolf since a long time and even got on a team with PMJ.

I really just did not have that much time to be aggro though at that point.

Aw, that's a shame. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I was thinking maybe once WW gets his internet back, he could host this game again somewhere down the line, but now that everyone has role revealed, I guess we can't. >:[

I was town announcer. I never used my power because I never saw a reason to. I was thinking of pulling some kind of play later where I said "That person's a wolf!" and play it off like that was said because I had a power that found wolves and it would be announced in the night update when I found one. But I never got a chance to do that, sadly.

See you in TheGuy's game, everyone!

Danm. The game got cancelled... 2 games in a row which a have been and have been canceled. :/
Anyway, here's my role:

Boomer - Alignment ~ Town Infected

Packing on the pounds, huh? You are a boomer, an explosive bomb full of liquid infection.

[Night Ability]: Each night, you may PM the name of a player in this form “##SPIT:pLAYERNAME”. That players alignment will be shown to you.

[Win Condition]: Have at least one town member standing when all dangerous indies, and survivors are dead.

Well this is disappointing. So who were the wolves?
Here's my role. I sound like a creep....

Clown Infected - Alignment ~ Town Infected

You were once a good clown, but a shame, no more. You once scared children, but a shame, no more. All the children died, and now you have to turn to the adults for fear.

[Active Effect]: Each night you may PM me with the name of a player in this form “##REPULSE:pLAYERNAME”. This will then have any ability used on them also be used on another player.

[Win Condition]: Have at least one town member standing when all dangerous indies, and survivors are dead.

Ha... I was going to go after SF, Cinseria (is that how you spell it?), and KoN today.

Camoclone said:
Ha... I was going to go after SF, Cinseria (is that how you spell it?), and KoN today.

Go after me... On what grounds? That wouldn't have worked.
I really was a mason. :p

Keeper of Night said:
Camoclone said:

Go after me... On what grounds? That wouldn't have worked.
I really was a mason. :p
You a bit less than the others but for your Miller Claim.

Anyways my game will go up sometime by Sunday. You guys all get priority.

My role, for those curious.

WanderingWolf said:
Jimmy Gibbs Jr - Alignment ~ Town Infected

You are Jimmy Gibbs Jr, a famous race car driver. Rememeber ‘vroom, vroom’? Of course you dont, you’re dead now.

[Active Effect]: You have some pretty good connections with both the riot force and the makers of this infection. You’re a mason, Jimmy! QuickTopic Link - http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/RmES2BD6GEq

[Active Effect]: If you are seered, you’re alignment will be shown as ‘Survivor Pack’.

I had an EXTREMELY powerful role... Really too bad this game ended so early.

WanderingWolf said:
Police Infected - Alignment ~ Town Infected

You were once a policeman, patrolling the streets, fighting crime, and drinking your regular cup of joe. Now, instead of drinking, you’re eating Joe!

[Night Ability]: You have three different kinds of guns, each PMed to you in a different PM over 3 days. Each night, you may PM me during the night with the name of a gun and ‘##SHOOT: (Name of player)’. This will then kill that player, if they are a survivor. You will lose your gun after using the ability.

[Active Effect]: With your good connections in the before world, you’re all set to be a thriving zombie. You’re a mason! QuickTopic Link - http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/RmES2BD6GEq

alex said:
[Night Ability]: You have three different kinds of guns, each PMed to you in a different PM over 3 days. Each night, you may PM me during the night with the name of a gun and ‘##SHOOT: (Name of player)’. This will then kill that player, if they are a survivor. You will lose your gun after using the ability.
... What? OP...
Threeshot instawolfkill pseudo-alignment seer. Even with just one shot, it's nearing too good.

That role is broken af, it either clears 3 townies or nukes 3 scum.

Anyway here's my role

Coach - Alignment ~ Survivor Pack

Your friends call you Coach. Apparently you’re a Physical Health teacher? Not anymore. You’re now the oldest in a group of survivors in Savannah, hoping to get away from the infected. Due to your wounded knee, you can’t operate heavy machinery or do too many strenuous tasks.

[Active Effect]: Being a part of the survivors naturally gives you access to communication between your fellow survivors. Quick Topic Link - http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/g9m2MVSiNEnH

[Active Effect]: Sadly, due to your wounded knee, it takes two less votes to lynch you.

[Night Ability]: Once per game, during the night, you can submit me with “##SEER:pLAYERNAME”. This will result in you finding the name of one of the chosen player’s ability and alignment.

[Win Condition]: Your pack make up ½ or more than ½ of players.

I inspected Shampoo Thief for lulz.

Too bad about this game. I'll have to design a game where the town is the bad guys.

RE: Werewolf XXI-0 - Left4TheWolves - Night 1 ends July 6th 6pm AEST

Well since the game is over and I was right about Cinseria I mind as well post my case on him. I made this a long time ago.
Role names Alex, SF, KoN, and TT please. I find it incredibly annoying that all of the players that were being suspected somehow had a way out. The chances. Also KoN can be targeted by the rolecop for a result. As for Camoclone's prime lynch target:

Cinesra! Here have an ISO:
Cinesra said:
Machamp The Champion said:
I'm going to start some (more) discussion. Cinesra, do you think I'm scummy?
Not based on your one post so far.
Ok this is a pretty fair argument. However what bothers me is that this is all that he contributed.

Cinesra said:
I don't know if I believe Eron. This isn't his first game and these are the kinds of mistakes somebody who has no idea how the game works would make. I feel like it should be really obvious that if you have an ability then you should read it ASAP, or at least before posting. It should also be really obvious that you should use an ability that lets you see other people's roles and more importantly not tell people about it because that will make you a big target from the people who don't want their roles known.

Why would he lie about this? Maybe he's scum and is trying to get himself cleared? If so then maybe he or a partner can see who targeted him and wants to the priest to protect him, thus letting him know who to kill. Maybe he has a bomb role or whatever it's called and is trying to bait the wolves into attacking him?

Or maybe he just made some really bad mistakes.
"This isn't his first game". Yup my bad it was his 1'st and 1/4th game. What bothers me about this is how he only chimes in about the claimed rolecop and doesn't even try to scumhunt.

Cinesra said:
Camoclone said:
A wolf would not claim seer unless they were trying to bait the real seer.
That's a possibility, too, although I don't see why you claim that's the only possibility. If anything I feel what I listed earlier is more likely because they wouldn't require Eron sacrificing himself and I feel like half decent wolves would realize that a half decent real seer wouldn't fall for the bait.
And if they did they would not say that they didn't use the ability N0.
Sure they would. Claiming you haven't used the ability means you don't have to lie about somebody's role and thus get yourself caught.
I was playing games to see how active he was.
Actually I forgot Eron claimed role cop not seer because I wrote it wrong in my notes :(. Anyways this proves that he clearly has the time to try and scumhunt and isn't simply an inactive.

Cinesra said:
They don't have to target an indie to get caught. They know who isn't a wolf, but they don't know other people's roles and that is where they would get caught. If asked what a person's role was, they would have to lie and would most likely be wrong and get caught by that person. Plus if they accidentally claim an indie is town and that indie is found out later, then the wolf would get lynched the next day.
See above.

Cinesra said:
Camoclone said:
This makes absolutely 25% sense. Most of it only applies on the off chance that their is a miller.
What does a miller have to do with this? A wolf would get caught if they claimed to have seer results. They wouldn't know people's roles, just whether or not they are a wolf, too. Thus they would get caught when questioned about somebody's role unless they happened to guess correctly, which is unlikely.
See twice above.

In summary Cinesra is scummy because:
  • He is inactive.
  • He is acting like last game.
  • He hasn't even tried to scum hunt yet.
  • He hasn't voted.
  • Had time to argue with me proving that he could scumhunt if he wanted.
  • He chose to try to place uncertainty on the claimed seer instead of scumhunting.
  • It's the best lead I have at this moment after KoN.

Celever had you nailed Teal. You're lucky Camoclone has no idea that an incredibly weak argument is the only thing that can come out of the first 12 hours of day 1...
Possibly... I still don't believe it was an argument that should have been taken with more than a grain of salt.

Camoclone is loud and he generates discussion, but he is not that good. As long as you guys don't trigger his scumtell (contribute! except GM play as you usually do so you don't arrise suspicion lol) he will try lead lynches against the town... xD (Although I might try to stop him.)
True... I'm not a bad player by any means but I'm not that good. Controlling the game is something I'm working on.

Man, look at the scumchat! I need to know the actions of Night 1 now! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back