Finished Werewolf XXI-0 - Left4TheWolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXI-0 - Left4TheWolves - Day 1 ends 3rd July 9am AEST

The survivors watched throughout the day as the infected trampled each other attempting to get a hold of a single, juicy... tasty... bit of delicious... moist fles-- *ahem*. Eventually, only 21 were left, the most evil and resourceful of the infected. The survivors decided the mere 10 bullets they had would not be enough to take them all down, so they created traps to deceive the infected. Throughout the day, Ellis and Zoey worked while Coach, Nick and Bill covered them as the group led the horde, now few in numbers, into many groups.

However, though, all traps failed and not a single infected was caught and killed. Night fell, and the group were forced to sleep with the moans and screams being their lullaby.

-----

A no lynch has occured. Tonight ends on the 6th of July 6pm AEST. I expect EVERY SINGLE PLAYER to send me no action, or an action, past whatever ability you may or may not have.

Bisharp37 and prafferty are yet to make the two posts required, and unless they both send me an ability usage, and make 2 posts tomorrow, one will be modkilled, while the other will be subbed out for grantm1999.

-----

Enjoy tonight, Infected and Survivors.

RE: Werewolf XXI-0 - Left4TheWolves - Night 1 ends July 6th 6pm AEST

WW might have gotten into an accident or something... he hasn't logged in since the 7th...

He's been active elsewhere though, so he's still alive.

We're working on getting in touch with WW and making sure the game will progress, but last I heard, we haven't been able to reach him. We'll keep you guys informed as best we can, and cancel if it goes on too long, but for now we're just hoping to see what the hold up is and hopefully get back on track.

Still nothing from WW and our out-of-forum attempts to contact him have come up empty. If anyone else here has talked to WW or has word of what's going on, please get it touch with me. Otherwise, if we don't hear anything or get an update by July 18th, we'll have to cancel this game and move on.

Camo has told me that his game is ready to go and he will give sign-up priority to people in this game who wish to sign up. I hope it doesn't get to that point, but I figured I would share to keep these matters public so you guys know what's going on.

I want to apologise to everyone for making them wait. The wifi network to my house dropped completely, for myself as well as almost my entire neighbourhood. I'm currently at a library with my phone, right before school starts. I have an update ready, and I should be able to reconnect to my library's internet this afternoon to update the game.

I'm extremely sorry for the huge hold up. For the next week, though, I may not be on as often as I used to be. I apologise to the players and staff. This game will continue.

Thank you very much for getting in touch with us and letting us know what the problem is. Looking forward to the game continuing. <3

Since it's now been a few days since the promised update, I'm here posting again. While we understand and sympathize with your internet problems, we can't allow this game to go on with no activity for so long. Because you have been around enough to update us on your situation, we are willing to give you an extension until Monday July 21st, but there must be an actual update post this time. It doesn't have to be a super grand post or anything, just let everyone know who died so that the game came move on, and then there can be a week of discussion which should give you some time to work out what needs to be done for you to continue running the game. Thank you for your update, and players, thank you for your patience. <3

Yo, I'm gonna be gone until August 16th, feel free to replace me. Or not. Either way.

No worries. You'll be back just in time for the next update.

/me runs

Since it's now midnight in WW's own timezone on the final date, I'm officially cancelling the game. My apologies to those of you who were participating and waiting for this one.

In the meantime, you are welcome to sign up for TheGuy's upcoming game, WWXXII: The Reign of Terror which will have sign-ups open through Wednesday. Camoclone has also promise to give priority in his coming side game for those who were participating in this one.

RE: Werewolf XXI-0 - Left4TheWolves - Cancelled

As the most-trusted villager out there, I think it's safe to say that I won! :)

I do believe that we were Left4TheWolves. Anyways I lied about my role. Here was my real one:
WanderingWolf said:
Charger - Alignment ~ Town Infected

You are a charger. After the infection began, you seemingly grew a large body mass through muscle. You’re bulky, but you can use momentum to push you forward, charging at anything in your way.

[Active Ability]: Your vote weight is 4. Each time you vote, however, you have a 35% chance of dying.

[Win Condition]: Have at least one town member standing when all dangerous indies, and survivors are dead.
I had a cool gambit planned too :(.

My role was fairly straight-forward, but may as well share:

WanderingWolf said:
Tank - Alignment ~ Town Infected

You’re the biggest thing out there. Forget the blue whale, you’re much stronger than those weird blubber balls are.

[Active Effect]: You are immune to death until Night 4.

[Win Condition]: Have at least one town member standing when all dangerous indies, and survivors are dead.

I just happened to lie too~ I wasn't a Townie, I was indie but I could work with town~
WanderingWolf said:
Louis - Alignment ~ Rogue Survivor

Hi Louis. I’ve heard you’ve been looking for a new job, after your quit your last one at Junior Systems Analyst? It just so happens we have one for you: Zombie Killer. Better start quickly, you have some competition.

[Night Ability]: Each night, you may PM the name of two players, these two players will swap positions, and any actions performed on either of them will be swapped to the other player.

[Win Condition]: Swap three players into lethal actions throughout the game.
I targeted myself and Teal N1 as promised, so I wanna find out what Teal's role was.

Scorched Feathers said:
I just happened to lie too~ I wasn't a Townie, I was indie but I could work with town~
WanderingWolf said:
Louis - Alignment ~ Rogue Survivor

Hi Louis. I’ve heard you’ve been looking for a new job, after your quit your last one at Junior Systems Analyst? It just so happens we have one for you: Zombie Killer. Better start quickly, you have some competition.

[Night Ability]: Each night, you may PM the name of two players, these two players will swap positions, and any actions performed on either of them will be swapped to the other player.

[Win Condition]: Swap three players into lethal actions throughout the game.
I targeted myself and Teal N1 as promised, so I wanna find out what Teal's role was.

Lol this role clearly had something planned for it to do with the levels in the original game's infrastructure. I wonder what it was...

WanderingWolf said:
Child Infected - Alignment ~ Town Infected

Who’s a cute wittle zombie? You’re a cute wittle zombie! Now cry for me, zombie!

[Day Ability]: At any point in the game, you may PM me with ‘##CRY’. I will then post your rolecard in the thread, confirming your township.

You all know my role anyway, but here it is again! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back