Finished Werewolf XXI-0 - Left4TheWolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXI-0 - Left4TheWolves - Day 1 ends 3rd July 9am AEST

Celever, why do you feel like you, a confirmed vanilla, need protection over a claimed seer?

Keeper of Night said:
Celever, why do you feel like you, a confirmed vanilla, need protection over a claimed seer?

Because (pseudo)confirmation outweights a claim any day IMO. It's fairly objective, really, but I am of the opinion that Doctor's should protect pseudoconfirmed townies over claimed PRs. Scum claim PRs too -- especially something like a seer. They could argue for there to be two any day of the week.

Celever said:
Teal said:
Sorry, but I really don't understand what you are getting at...

I'm pretty sure he just claimed vig. And that he's going to kill you tonight.

Have fun with that! ^_^
Please, literally anything but that. That would probably be the worst thing town could do now.

Celever said:
Keeper of Night said:

Because (pseudo)confirmation outweights a claim any day IMO. It's fairly objective, really, but I am of the opinion that Doctor's should protect pseudoconfirmed townies over claimed PRs. Scum claim PRs too -- especially something like a seer. They could argue for there to be two any day of the week.

Your logic is that the doctor should be protecting vanillas.
That doesn't even make sense.

Given that this is Eron's first game, do you really think he'd bring unwanted attention to himself by claiming seer if he were scum?

Keeper of Night said:
Celever said:

Given that this is Eron's first game, do you really think he'd bring unwanted attention to himself by claiming seer if he were scum?

Confirmed vanillas. It doesn't really matter if I am a PR at this stage in the game (although I'm not a Vanilla, I just used my ability :p) but if Eron survives and starts leading thet own, or any claimed PR, there should always be that irking sensation of "can he be trusted"? He's not necessarily town; I am.

Celever said:
Keeper of Night said:

A word of warning; it's useless to protect me tonight, it'll go elsewhere beforehand. Most likely to Teal, since he's my Target tonight ^^
Anyway, I can protect myself until lategame pretty much. I just realised that .w. so yeah don't do anything to me ever unless you want it to potentially go to the wolves ene

Celever said:
Keeper of Night said:

Confirmed vanillas. It doesn't really matter if I am a PR at this stage in the game (although I'm not a Vanilla, I just used my ability :p) but if Eron survives and starts leading thet own, or any claimed PR, there should always be that irking sensation of "can he be trusted"? He's not necessarily town; I am.

But Eron can actually have results to lead us with.
You never will.
So following you is just as good as making random lynches each day.

Being confirmed vanilla doesn't make you the immediate MVP. In fact, quite the opposite. We just have one less suspect each day.

Keeper of Night said:
Celever said:

You never will.

Being confirmed vanilla doesn't make you the immediate MVP. In fact, quite the opposite. We just have one less suspect each day.

I really wasn't arguing that Eron should die and I shouldn't, nor was I arguing that I would become MVP because of my role...

My point is, is that anything I say is said with the town's best interests at heart, and people realize that. I disagree with my lead being the same as random lynches; in fact, with the amount of claims etc. we have, it narrows everything down a lot. There's 21 players itg, correct? Well 6 of those are claimed PRs (4 of which are... well pretty much confirmed. Eron and SF aren't. I consider you and alex confirmed for the time being, but if this game goes on too long without a lynch the possibility of you 2 being scum partners could end up being a factor in your lynch (I HOPE EVERYONE SEES THIS). I was actually pretty surprised when alex said that you were his mason partner; I know that I hadn't mentioned you before, but after re-reading I noticed you and you were borderline scum in my head. It was too late to push a proper lynch, but still.

Celever I get what you are saying but Eron is still higher priority.

Eron should be protected above all at the moment. A vanilla town being protected is simply pointless.

Celever said:
Keeper of Night said:
You never will.

I really wasn't arguing that Eron should die and I shouldn't, nor was I arguing that I would become MVP because of my role...

My point is, is that anything I say is said with the town's best interests at heart, and people realize that. I disagree with my lead being the same as random lynches; in fact, with the amount of claims etc. we have, it narrows everything down a lot. There's 21 players itg, correct? Well 6 of those are claimed PRs (4 of which are... well pretty much confirmed. Eron and SF aren't. I consider you and alex confirmed for the time being, but if this game goes on too long without a lynch the possibility of you 2 being scum partners could end up being a factor in your lynch (I HOPE EVERYONE SEES THIS). I was actually pretty surprised when alex said that you were his mason partner; I know that I hadn't mentioned you before, but after re-reading I noticed you and you were borderline scum in my head. It was too late to push a proper lynch, but still.

You're proving my point. Now you say that I looked to be scum to you, when we now know I'm (virtually) not. That means, had I not claimed with Alex, there's a possibility you would have led a lynch against me (which you probably wouldn't have, I hadn't done anything besides defend my mason partner).

So yeah, your lynches are pretty random.
You're not the only one who could push lynches based on claims, you realize?

Keeper of Night said:
Celever said:

You're proving my point. Now you say that I looked to be scum to you, when we now know I'm (virtually) not. That means, had I not claimed with Alex, there's a possibility you would have led a lynch against me (which you probably wouldn't have, I hadn't done anything besides defend my mason partner).

OK fine. That last sentence completely caught me off guard and I can't argue against that lol. GG *handshake*

Celever said:
Keeper of Night said:

OK fine. That last sentence completely caught me off guard and I can't argue against that lol. GG *handshake*

In that case you should say: Touché.

Scorched Feathers said:
Celever said:

A word of warning; it's useless to protect me tonight, it'll go elsewhere beforehand. Most likely to Teal, since he's my Target tonight ^^
Anyway, I can protect myself until lategame pretty much. I just realised that .w. so yeah don't do anything to me ever unless you want it to potentially go to the wolves ene

Sorry SF, but what are you trying to claim?

alex said:
Scorched Feathers said:

Redirector.

Celever said:
alex said:

Redirector.

Sorry, rev martyr. I got confused for a second. Rev Martyr is where the player targets another player, and all actions targeting the Rev Martyr instead hit the player he targeted.

Celever said:
Celever said:
Redirector.

Sorry, rev martyr. I got confused for a second. Rev Martyr is where the player targets another player, and all actions targeting the Rev Martyr instead hit the player he targeted.

Scorched can you confirm this?

Nope, I target two players, and whatever would happen to one happens to the other instead. Fairly simple, but it means I can doctor myself every night, woo~

Keeper of Night said:
I get your suspicions Teal. Doesn't make it any better that I am seered as Survivor Pack (might as well get that out there so it doesn't cause problems later).
Alex, however, isn't, if somebody would like to check.

Honestly, that's almost reason enough for me to vote for you right now. Care to explain yourself?

sillykyle said:
Keeper of Night said:
I get your suspicions Teal. Doesn't make it any better that I am seered as Survivor Pack (might as well get that out there so it doesn't cause problems later).
Alex, however, isn't, if somebody would like to check.

Honestly, that's almost reason enough for me to vote for you right now. Care to explain yourself?

That's not a reason at all.
I did explain myself, in that very post. My alignment is shown as Survivor Pack.

I'm not sure what you're poking at here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back