Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 1 ends Jan 10 at 4 PM EST

Can we please just vote Camoclone so he is out of this game.

alex said:
Can we please just vote Camoclone so he is out of this game.

No. I'm not into Policy Lynches.

Anyone care to answer the question? Also we have been over this... I am not anti-town by nature.

Haunted Water said:
For who you think is scummy and why
I have explained various times... No I refuse to do full reads because that is anti-town.

Haunted Water said:
Well, I am now calling for a policy lynch upon you.
Why? I get the feeling you have not fully read my posts.

@HW... I answered your question now you answer mine. Also you will get no where on a "policy lynch" if you don't explain it. In fact if you are town then it is a wasted vote.

Re: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 1 ends Jan 10 at 4 PM EST

First off, I'm not going to explain anything until you do what we've been asking for you to do. Secondly, why would I not want to call for a policy lynch upon you? Are you saying you're lynchproof?
I'm calling for a policy lynch because I grew tired of listening to your hypocritical reasons and your bullying.
NOW ANSWER US!

Haunted Water said:
First off, I'm not going to explain anything until you do what we've been asking for you to do. Secondly, why would I not want to call for a policy lynch upon you? Are you saying you're lynchproof?
I'm calling for a policy lynch because I grew tired of listening to your hypocritical reasons and your bullying.
NOW ANSWER US!
Your asking me to tell you my full reads which is anti-town. Since you have played in a couple of games you should know that. Also you must tell others why they should policy lynch me or I will not be policy lynched.

I have asked you to quote me being hypocritical which you have failed to do. Also US? US!!! What does that mean? Also bullying? Really?

Re: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 1 ends Jan 10 at 4 PM EST

Explain yourself first. And you never asked anything from me

Can you guys stop being so stubborn. Haunted Water, please explain your logic for a policy lynch on camoclone. Camoclone, please say the name of your scumreads, and one reason for it.

Honestly, you guys are either going to get no where, or finish the argument. May as well start the actual argument.

Haunted Water said:
Explain yourself first. And you never asked anything from me
This tells me that you have not read any of my posts >.<. Still dodging my questions? What do you want me to explain?

I know this is blatantly and obviously defending, but camo DID post cases. I'm not saying I agree totally with all of camo's reads or playstyle, but he did post his cases. This thread gets clogged up fast so they may be difficult to find. I still think Palutena is the best lynch, but I'll jump the LF wagon if I need to later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back