Finished Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Game Over! A winner is PMJ and RogueChomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Day 3 ends Saturday, October 12 at 12pm MST

TokyoToots said:
There could be a Cult-Aligned thief, however.
Indeed, that is possible.
And that makes this statement:

What SS has done is state that DNA has a village-helping item which will then notify the theoretical thief that they should target DNA.

...mean that any thief who would target me would be cult-aligned.
It's somewhat annoying the game has become so one-sided now. In fact, I think that's the only reason I am still alive at this point.

grantm1999 said:
Don't players recruited into the cult keep their
abilities or just become vanilla cult or something?
Depends. Astra said the role PMs change. That could mean they either retain abilities, they lose them, or they're changed. Anything is possible.

Also can we get a sub for Sir Taco? He hasn't been active whatsoever..

Actually loads of guys are staying under the radar

ANYWAY IF SIR TACO IS HERE CAN YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME

loads of guys are staying under the radar.

Tokyo, DarkVoid (Who probably has no clue he's even playing), Sir Taco and Some Loser are heaps?where you come, you might have everyone posting every few minutes. Right now, were lucky to have 4 people lurking. Most of the time, half the players are lurking.

-----

Might I just say, don't underestimate this game. We've so far, had a cult (something never been done on the beach), neighbours in a game where we can all be neighbours, items that can be used together (not 100% sure about this game being the first time this is used) and differentiating names for the same role...

For all we know, there might be a their for every alignment (inb4 called out for being cult thief). There's an estimated... What, 8 items in the game? Who knows.

SoldiersSpirit said:
More and more though, it's like you're the mafia thief. I'm with grant...

I think if he had the ability to steal stuff, he would have robbed Taco by now.

gah why are people saying stuff like this

now taco is gonna get robbed

clap clap

I'm really not sure what to think at this point. I'll list my individual arguments against them:

Eagle: I'd say he's scum. His posts are really defensive, and that thing James pointed out about Eagle wanting people to say if they have Items to combine with his, and then he complained when SS said that DNA had an Item, really makes me think he's trying to deceive the town.

TTwig: I guess scum. He only started trying to get James lynched after he got a lot of votes on himself. Also, you said you were going to quote the conversation you had with James, right? Well, I'd like to see it sometime soon.

TheGuy: While he's been acting pretty scummy, I think he's town. The post he made about confirming that it's TV, not VT leads me to believe that he's town. Where would he have gotten that information night 1? I know there's scum seer, but the chances of them hitting a TV (not VT) night 1, and someone using that information to clear a townie seems really unlikely.

James: He's starting to sound more like town to me. After camo died, he's starting contribute more, and his concerns and questions sound legitimate.

We also can't forget about TToots. I'm starting to get a little suspicious of him again.

I'll put my vote on Eagle right now, but I'm probably going to change it depending on how the day plays out.

##SLURP: Eagle4

grantm1999 said:
Don't players recruited into the cult keep their
abilities or just become vanilla cult or something?

If it's the same as the cult was planned before this game was this game the cult kept their ability and gained an additional "Hidden Cult Ability" that was different for every player. However this should be taken as a grain of sand and should only be considered as a possibility. It all depends on whatever Astra eventually decided.

I'll post the convo I had with Twisted to a point (I said something I'd rather not post here).

My first message to him:
Was asking who he was addressing (non-seriously) with the first post he made at the beginning of the game.

He simply replied with:
Why, I'm addressing the town, of course! Goodness me, there is no reason to jump to conclusions so quickly. A true gentleman never loses his composure, after all.

My message: (Again, non-seriously)
Ok, so I now know four out of 25 characters that are in the game.

We stopped talking for a day

Then I sent him a message, because I disagreed with Camoclone's idea of 'Skilled Chat'
Since I completely trust you (why not, you're a proper gentlemen after all),
Let's discuss the game...
Here's a thing you might not know about (I'm not sure if you're actually in on it or not)
Camoclone made a 'Experienced Player' QT for Eagle4, PMJ, DNA, myself, Red Rain and a few others...
Somehow, I got involved in the good players. Want me to give you a link?

His reply,
Why, that would be most delightful, good sir! Your cooperation is greatly appreciated in this matter. Any alliance which I can make will be of great use!

My message after,
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/6ZMVni6XJa3 (Just so you guys know, you can't use the QT because Camo is dead now)

This is the link. I thoroughly believe a gentlemen such as yourself should be in the skilled group.

-----

It slowly got a bit jumbled up (I really cannot be bothered figuring out the dates so I can get the next few PMs in absolute chronological order).

Again, leave a day

I then composed something to both gain his trust of me, and know if he is trustworthy:(I suppose it was too late to wonder about that, since... You know, I had put my trust in him already)

I'm going to trust you.

I have three questions, I will answer the questions as well.

- Have you had any OC with anyone privately?
- What do you think of me?
- Give me a list of four different roles, one of which being yours.

Here's how this will work:

You'll answer the first question, I'll answer the first. You answer the second, then I will and so on.

Actually, I'll answer Q1:

I have had OC with Camoclone, DNA (Yeah, believe me, I did the impossible), Teal and you.

He replied with this, answering the first question.
Sounds like a deal. I'll answer your questions.

1.) No, I've talked to not a single person directly outside of the thread, with the exception of you.

This was sent on the 27th, so if you've had OC with him after that, he's still being honest.

I answered the second question:
Start clicking 'Reply to All' when messaging. This makes me believe you claim, since you would have been scrutinised by Astra about it already...

2) You seem just like me, wanting to bash Camo off with a stick, and pointing out false logic and his mistakes... So, observant and logical. (This wasn't even at the climax of me wanting to rip eyes out over Camo...)

His answer to the second question:
Oh, sorry about that, I'll make sure to Reply to All in the future.

2.) I don't really know. I mean, while on one hand, I'm willing to trust you, since I've known you for so long on Psypokes, and you seem willing to cooperate, but on the other, I'm going to be naturally suspicious of anyone else, and I don't want to give away any information that could be used against me if you do end up being a wolf.

-----

After that, idiot me forgot that the third question was actually 'What do you think of Camo', as well as send a list of four roles, one of which being real, the other three fake. I could have sworn that I sent him the answer the the question, and the list, but apparently not.

I sent him one more message, explaining our lack of communication. He pointed out how he was the one trying to bring it back, and I had ignored him. I then apologised, and did something I'd like to not make public.

As you can see from the above, I ended up putting my trust in him by giving the link to him long before I even actually wondered if he was even scum. And he could have easily exploited me before I knew anything about his gameplay.

Like I promised, here are the messages between James and I regarding the questions he asked me.

James86134 said:
I'm going to trust you.

I have three questions, all three I will answer the same.

- Have you had any OC with anyone privately?
- What do you think of me?
- Give me a list of four different roles, one of which being yours.

Here's how this will work:

You'll answer the first question, I'll answer the first. You answer the second, then I will and so on.

Actually, I'll answer Q1:

I have had OC with Camoclone, DNA (Yeah, believe me, I did the impossible), Teal and you.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Sounds like a deal. I'll answer your questions.

1.) No, I've talked to not a single person directly outside of the thread, with the exception of you.

James86134 said:
Start clicking 'Reply to All' when messaging. This makes me believe you claim, since you would have been scrutinised by Astra about it already...

2) You seem jsut like me, wanting to bash Camo off with a stick, and pointing out false logic and his mistakes... So, observant and logical.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Oh, sorry about that, I'll make sure to Reply to All in the future.

2.) I don't really know. I mean, while on one hand, I'm willing to trust you, since I've known you for so long on Psypokes, and you seem willing to cooperate, but on the other, I'm going to be naturally suspicious of anyone else, and I don't want to give away any information that could be used against me if you do end up being a wolf.

And I didn't get any other PM's after that, except for one where he professed his love for one of my posts. Take this information however you will.

And since someone said (I think it was SS) that asking for an ISO was a scummy move, I really don't see why. PMJ did, and found my posts to be lacking information. I actually said earlier that I hadn't contributed much information, but that I would try and help by telling everyone what I know. That's what I'm doing now.

Oh, and there were a couple other PM's from around the beginning of the game, when he gave me the link to camo's QT. If anyone has an interest in seeing those as well, I'm more than obliged to post them.

Oh, James ninja'd me. *awkward turtle*

TwistedTurtwig said:
Oh, James ninja'd me. *awkward turtle*

If you weren't budding for my lynch, I'd again profess my love for one of your posts.
(Don't judge me, I laugh at every awkward and bizarre post.)

SoldiersSpirit said:
PMJ, your post #782 I'm a tad confused on your argument.

If it wasn't for the first 2 paragraphs I'd actually like your argument on RR. However, you said that camo asked RR to pm him his role minus flavor correct? He couldn't be God Father as camo didn't "seer" him. He gave up info on his own if this happened the way you said it did. Meaning if he was god father, he couldn't know what a Town Vanilla's role card looked like. So yea...I'm a bit lost as to what you are saying. Same goes for Cult.
As godfather, all Red Rain would have to do is ask for the vt role pm to use as a safe claim and then give it to camo.

DNA said:
Any game on PokéBeach that has items, to date, has had all thieves be town-aligned. To my knowledge, there hasn't been a wolf-aligned thief here.
There could be a Cult-Aligned thief, however.
[/quote]

The standard cult does not get power roles outside of their nightly recruitment. Considering that they're all masons with each other, they don't really need any roles. Once the cult gets large enough their influence will definitely be felt.

Eagle is correct in saying that mafia-aligned thieves do exist. Astra has already included a cult (a first for this forum), so I wouldn't say it's a stretch to assume that there could be scum thieves as well.

WARNING WARNING THIS POST WILL MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A SNITCH WARNING WARNING

So, I ended up asking Dark Void whether or not he knew if he was playing...

And I got this response:

I do. Its my new super secret town strategy: lurk like a wolf, because it always seems to work for them.

So, if we end up lynching an inactive: I nominate this guy.

James86134 said:
I do. Its my new super secret town strategy: lurk like a wolf, because it always seems to work for them.

So, if we end up lynching an inactive: I nominate this guy.

ME TOO

WAIT NO UH UH

Sorry guys, I've been real busy lately. I'll try to catch up soon, k?

There, that always works.

James86134 said:

That is the best reason for lurking I have ever heard.

TheGuy said:

That is the best reason for lurking I have ever heard.

I know. Because not contributing is AWESOME.

Also, I confess my love to Dark Void's above post. (I'm going to start making that my thing)

Anyway:

##UNSWAGALICIOUS: RED RAIN

Because the turbo-lynch I'm trying to get on you isn't working, the other wolves won't respond.

Because although I still think you're highly suspicious (Seriously, you're defending yourself over what... Two votes?), I'd rather get a further look into Twisty and Eagle before I decide which of the three of you I vote for... If at all.

Also, I'm going to make another night thread, and then lurk there, so I can hear all your delicious secrets *slurps*

Just don't get too comfortable lurking there.

I really don't get the point of mass threads in OC games considering it makes it harder to keep track of logs. But eh, not my problem.

No you didn't.

DNA said:
No you didn't.

You don't remember me asking you to stop voting Twisty for some stupid reason... And you replying with 'HAHAHA NO'. Then I reply with 'Stay in your stubborn ways, then.'

I can quote it if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back