Finished Werewolf XVII: Universe - Game Over - Antagonists Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Signups!

Salamencetrainer34 said:
I know you get Pm'd the role, but use this example/

Player 1 is a wolf

Player 2 is a villager

How will player 2 determine if player 1 is a wolf?
To figure that out is the whole point of the game!

I'll just be a replacement. As the time I get alled in, I can read previous posts and get the gist of the game.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
I'll just be a replacement. As the time I get alled in, I can read previous posts and get the gist of the game.
You could also just read the older games first.

> Tells players to like the first post
> 0 likes

Teal said:
In this game you can reveal your role freely
No. Please. NO.

Now I'm reconsidering if I want to enter. :/
If you do that: NO flavour text and NO pictures. Do you even have the slightest idea how much pressure that puts on the wolves? Town can afford to be derpy, wolves need to be excellent players to win. Don't make it EVEN harder for them.

Oh, and I won't be even near as active as I was in previous games, so don't be surprised, I told you so. (I even considered not playing at all in the next WW but then I thought about how inactive some players are and I will surely be more active than thos who get modkilled.)

Well don't enter then. imo the role reveal was a very cool dynamic in the last game, and now with infinitely more characters that could possibly be in the game, it should be quite interesting.

Teal said:
In this game you can reveal your role freely
No. Please. NO.

Now I'm reconsidering if I want to enter. :/
If you do that: NO flavour text and NO pictures. Do you even have the slightest idea how much pressure that puts on the wolves? Town can afford to be derpy, wolves need to be excellent players to win. Don't make it EVEN harder for them.

Oh, and I won't be even near as active as I was in previous games, so don't be surprised, I told you so. (I even considered not playing at all in the next WW but then I thought about how inactive some players are and I will surely be more active than thos who get modkilled.)

lol Or you could make a role where a Wolf is publicly revealed 'n stuff, while having a Seer - Invincible combo. You know. Stuff like that.

ANYWAY 'N STUFF

As the wise Randy Jackson once said (many times): "In it to win it!"

Tooown~ tooown~ TOOOWN~

*hypnotizes Porygon to give him a town role*

Yes, I know. I'm a werewolf game host, after all.
I just like to give fair warning.

WW Game #12 (including hosting) here we go.

in.

Yes please! Sign up pls!
BTW I'm 18th or 19th player so far in case you were wondering (I lost count).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back