Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Night 2 Ends September 21th 4 PM EST

As I believe I've said before, I'm not contributing because I can't/don't know how to.
If anyone could offer me some advice as to what I can do to help (offer my opinion?), I'd be willing to try and contribute since I have a lot of spare time these few weeks.

RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Night 2 Ends September 21th 4 PM EST

Lemonnade said:
As I believe I've said before, I'm not contributing because I can't/don't know how to.
If anyone could offer me some advice as to what I can do to help (offer my opinion?), I'd be willing to try and contribute since I have a lot of spare time these few weeks.

Any opinion what-so-ever is better than nothing.

Also, thanks for the vote count KoN.

Keeper of Night said:
Its not the current vote count. :p

I know... BUT THIS IS!

Red Rain
: 1 (Keeper of Night)

This isn't very helpful...

I would offer my opinion on No Lynch, but it would sound hypocritical because I didn't actually vote at all (is that better or worse than no lynch?). Anyway, because the town's only reliable method of defeating wolves is the lynch, I believe that not using it isn't a very town thing to do (IMO it's like asking for a ceasefire when we know the wolves are going to kill one of us anyway).

KoN seems desperate at this point to lynch Red Rain, who while inactive hasn't been particularly scummy at this time (I'll be reading the thread again though).

@ Lemonade, No Lynch at this point is a horrible idea. We have lost 5 town already, I know we've also hit 2 wolves but we actually need to get something done, before we lose more town.

Sorry for the double post, but I just have these quotes from KoN

Keeper of Night said:
TwistedTurtwig said:
And KoN, from the sound of it, you're only voting for me because there already is a wagon on me in place. You say that you don't know if I'm scum or not, so why would you vote for me?

I believe I already addressed this issue? If you really think that my vote makes a difference...
UNVOTE: TWISTEDTURTWIG

Regardless, the day will most likely end with your lynch.

That was a very random unlynch. Why did you do it?

Keeper of Night said:
[v]NO LYNCH[/v]

Still seems like the best option to me for today. TT may or may not be scum, but I really do not want to risk it at this point.

Yeah, the scummiest player in the game has votes on him. Okay, so why No Lynch? At that point we REALLY needed to lynch someone, and TT was the most obvious lead.

Keeper of Night said:
So you think it's better to lynch a townie then having a no-lynch? Seems legit.
I don't see how we've "wasted" the day. Our first 3 lynch candidates have all died. And they were all town. Yes, all lynches are risky, but is it necessary to kill off four town in one day?

Yep. Yep. Okay. You obviously haven't played all that much, no lynch 90% of the time is a bad option. Why? We have no chance of hitting scum, putting back not only a day but we also lose town, and at that point we were going to lose unless we hit scum, and what did we do? hit scum

[v]KEEPER OF NIGHT[/v]

Four Arms said:
Other than inactives, the other person who strikes me as scummy is Luckyfire. She's being a different type of weird this game, more of discouraging kind than a "I'll just be over here in my little corner" kind.
Meh, I was kinda forced to act this way because rules.

Rule 9 said:
9. You must post at least 2 times per game day... This can be changed if the day ends early.

It says 'at least', so no more one-post-per-day strategy for me. :c

Why is that your strategy in the first place... People like you are the reason games get inactive near the end.

Blui said:
KoN seems desperate at this point to lynch Red Rain, who while inactive hasn't been particularly scummy at this time (I'll be reading the thread again though).

...really? That is your idea of being desperate?
Lol, I voted Red Rain because the only substantial post he made was to vote NL. Pretty scummy especially since other townies were going against a wolf (TT).
If you weren't 99% clean, I'd accuse you of defending your scum buddy. But since you are, I can't, so I won't. :p

In response to your other post:
I was undecided. Simple as that. You are reading way too much into it.
He could have been town or scum. And I honestly didn't see what made him scum. If you think I'm bad for this, then fine. I will respect your opinion. However, it makes no sense for you to say "we need to hit scum" and then not vote the obvious wolf.

LF, you are pretty high on everyone's scum list. Why don't you elaborate on why we shouldn't vote you instead of Red Rain?

Hmm, I'm not really sure what I did wrong here. You're accusing me of being stupider than usual. (If possible, I'd like one of you guys to analyze my posts and show me where I acted scummy.)

While I won't protest my lynch or be uncooperative with you, I will tell you one honest thing: I'm vanilla town. If you lynch me, meh, it doesn't make that much of a difference. I'm glad I didn't get a PR again. :/

LF, to me, doesn't seen like the best lynch today. I'm going to hold my vote on Red Rain, since lynching scum is a good idea.

Because you know, voting NL on D1 when we've already lost more than enough is sooooooooooooooooooo scummy! You know what?

VOTE: Keeper of Night

I haven't been posting much because I cannot contribute to much without a role, since I am vt.

I wasn't lying when I said i'm VT. Here's a hint: this is my first time ever claiming a role in werewolf. Do you honestly think I am lying?

There is no doubt in mind that you are lying. Any real town would try to be more active, vanilla or not.
Although, everyone needs to be more active.
Seriously, Blui. If you aren't scum, you and everyone else can see the scumminess of his posts.

because you know, this is exactly the same play style that I've been using
if you haven't noticed, I tend to be more active when I have power roles

So your first major action is to vote NL, and your second is to argue for my lynch.

At least you could give us the name of your role.

Also, Camoclone, the thread title needs changing. :/

I voted NL on D1. That is a common thing.
let me just tell you this: I'm only good at conniving people. that is what I use in werewolf to my advantage. as for lying, i'm not the best. do you honestly think i'd lie when I say that I have a role that is most likely extremely common right now? given with how my lies aren't bulletproof? that'd be pretty stupid as a wolf, especially when I've been scum faction in about half of the games I've played, so I know enough that'd be stupid and foolish to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back