Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 2 Ends September 19th 4 PM EST

Flys Gone 2071 said:
You might have tried to get the NL without being suspicious. It is logical depending from where you see it and I can definitely see it from this point.
Okay, Flys Gone. Since only one post captures your attention and not the whole conversation, I'll make a point of reciting my previous stances in every single post I make.

Stance: I still don't think your accusations are on firm ground. You run into the word might which confesses that it's just an interpretation, and you can try to enforce it however you wish, but some interpretations just don't hold proper evidence or substance.

Flys Gone 2071 said:
I didn't say specifically you but you might have given the idea to the wolves of doing it. The wolves might have tried to corner him after noticing it.
Okay, I think I see where you are going with that. Claiming his only safe role was seen as suspicious after the wolves had claimed that he 'couldn't claim Indie', thus cornering him. If this is true, then I'll have to keep my interpretations to myself from now on..

Flys Gone 2071 said:
He might be. The point is "if", if he is town he might have been cornered by the wolves into claiming indie. If he isn't town there is nothing to lose and if he is, we get our lynch tomorrow.
That is true. Then I guess the only logical conclusion is to vote Dark Void as he is our best lead. But, I'm going to wait just a little while longer before I make my decision. I just have a feeling that some new evidence may come to light.

RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 2 Ends September 19th 4 PM EST

Vote Count:

Dark Void: 5 ( Teal, sillykyle, Keeper of Night, Rusty Sticks, Flys Gone 2071)

I'm still here guys, just been having a busy couple of weeks. I should be able to catch up soon.

Blui said:
Lance does appear in Volume 3, but only as a silhouette and says something about Red. I have no idea why Lance'd need badges, but Blue has Loudmouth so yeah.
DV, what happens when you get them all? If it isn't helpful I will vote for you.

PA7_Chapter_Eighty_Nine03.jpg
Lance is in the manga, he collects badges in the manga, and he's an enemy of Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket, in the manga.

I'm pretty sure I've already said this, but collecting all of the badges is my wincon. I'm removed from the game if/when it happens.

Regardless, I don't see any real evidence on me now. Teal keeps pointing to me defending TT, which I haven't done, and he won't quote where I've done it-because it never happened! I just asked why he was being lynched since I didn't understand why!

Sir Taco said:
I'm still here guys, just been having a busy couple of weeks. I should be able to catch up soon.

Exact same as your last post, and you make it when prompted about being inactive. Pretty scummy, especially because you used the exact same tactic as a wolf in the previous game.

Flys Gone 2071 said:
He might be. The point is "if", if he is town he might have been cornered by the wolves into claiming indie. If he isn't town there is nothing to lose and if he is, we get our lynch tomorrow.

[v]DV[/v]

That logic doesn't work. If I turn up townie, you still wouldn't know whether Teal is lying about his role entirely, or if sillykyle lied about his alignment. It would also be possible that something interfered with Teal's role. That's all irrelevant anyway though, since I'm an indie, not a wolf-lynching me wouldn't even clear kyle.

Anyway, I just realized that my role could be used to benefit the town. Since I can find out if someone had a badge (and I'm pretty sure that only Gym Leaders have badges) and there are still probably 3 Gym Leaders left who are aligned with Team Rocket. Its true that there are probably some town-aligned Gym Leaders as well. They could reveal right now and if I find anyone else with a badge then they're probably a Rocket, but if the Gym Leaders are power roles then that's kind of a risky strategy. I guess they could claim whenever I find them and then, if they're a wolf, then they'll hopefully be counterclaimed.

Dark Void said:
Blui said:
Lance does appear in Volume 3, but only as a silhouette and says something about Red. I have no idea why Lance'd need badges, but Blue has Loudmouth so yeah.
DV, what happens when you get them all? If it isn't helpful I will vote for you.

PA7_Chapter_Eighty_Nine03.jpg
Lance is in the manga, he collects badges in the manga, and he's an enemy of Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket, in the manga.

Wow, you have done a lot of research into your role. Almost too much...

Dark Void said:
Regardless, I don't see any real evidence on me now. Teal keeps pointing to me defending TT, which I haven't done, and he won't quote where I've done it-because it never happened! I just asked why he was being lynched since I didn't understand why!

You have said this so many times. It's a weak argument and isn't really even arguing against what Teal's saying. He is not saying you "defended" him in the most literal sense of the word, more that you were constantly questioning TTs lynch when you were willing to vote for others (who conveniently turned out town) without that same questioning.

Dark Void said:
Out of the people I see in the OP, the following haven't posted in the last 70 posts (last page for me, since I'm on 100 ppp):

Lemonnade
Shocker
Bo$$_89
RaichuGirl

and the following have made only a single post in the past 70 posts:

Red Rain
Blui
Sir Taco
Are you trying to suggest we should go after inactives?

Teal said:
I would like to hear from Raichu-girl. Raichu is one of the best WW players on PokéBeach so her input would be valuable if she is town. Is she trying to escape the radar by being an inactive wolf? The inactives absolutely need to activate or get replaced. If you are town and inactive, you are greatly hurting the town while you should be doing the very opposite.

Thanks, that's nice of you to say. Unfortunately I'm a better player when I'm a wolf haha. After I died from both previous games I stopped going on pokebeach as much, I'm only starting to go on a bit more now that this game has started. I'll try to be on a little more.

Your role does seem believable, but again, you have no way to prove it, and it seems a little too convenient that you would just so happen to be an indie. If a better lead comes up, I have no problem with changing my vote, but for now you're the best lynch.

@DV, except that's after volume 3...hmmmmm (camo you lied to us!) But idk, I doubt it's that simple, indies usually have cool roles.

I could probably help out more if somebody gave me a reason as to why we're all going after DV. Or if somebody could just say what is going on. Lists and stuff, you know.

Dark Void and sillykyle have different alignments. Silly claimed town and DV claimed indie. DV questioned the lynch of TwistedTurtwig yesterday, while he didn't question other lynches, that flipped town trough modkills and James' ability. TT was lynched and flipped wolf.

I would appreciate it if we could get over with this day already and just lynch that scum aka Dark Void.

Ah, now that you mention it, I do remember it. Good enough for me right now.

VOTE: Dark Void

RaichuGirl said:

Listen to yourself. Someone asks why Lance would be collecting badges and even thinks I'm scum because they don't believe it, I show a picture to explain it, and you think I'm researching my role too much?

You have said this so many times. It's a weak argument and isn't really even arguing against what Teal's saying. He is not saying you "defended" him in the most literal sense of the word, more that you were constantly questioning TTs lynch when you were willing to vote for others (who conveniently turned out town) without that same questioning.

I asked why TT was being lynched because I didn't see why. Other people, I understood why they were being lynched and had no need to ask. I was also hesitant to hop on the grant wagon and quick off it, and I only jokingly joined the Blui one and that's it as far as my votes; I'm simply a cautious player when it comes to lynches, and pretty much always have been. I don't see how that's scummy.

Are you trying to suggest we should go after inactives?

Its certainly a possibility, as lurking is an extremely scummy thing to do. I don't know if it would be a first priority, but right now we've got nothing much better to do.

sillykyle said:
Your role does seem believable, but again, you have no way to prove it, and it seems a little too convenient that you would just so happen to be an indie. If a better lead comes up, I have no problem with changing my vote, but for now you're the best lynch.

Did you read my post right above this one? I do have a way to prove it. If I get a badge from someone, then chances are they're a Gym Leader, and if I don't, then chances are they're not. Someone could volunteer for me to search them (or I could pick a random person and report my findings) and then state whether I got a badge from them or not. If they confirm that I told the truth then that should validate my role, no?

Let me go through this one more time.

I questioned the TT wagon less than the others? I didn't legitimately try to get anyone lynched yesterday, at least after they had believable roles and actions to me. They are several other people who were suspected who I also didn't vote for, and they ended up being townies.

I have a different alignment than sillykyle: I admit this. I'm an indie with a role that is not remotely harmful to anyone, can be validated by myself, and even can help the town!

Let me repeat the previous point. I can prove that I am who I say I am if you give me a single night, and if kept alive my role could act as a psuedo-seer.

With all that said, I don't see why anyone would vote for me unless they want the day to end quickly with the lynch of an innocent.

Vote Count:

Dark Void: 6 ( Teal, sillykyle, Keeper of Night, Rusty Sticks, Flys Gone 2071, Red Rain)
9 to lynch...

Dark Void said:
sillykyle said:

Did you read my post right above this one? I do have a way to prove it. If I get a badge from someone, then chances are they're a Gym Leader, and if I don't, then chances are they're not. Someone could volunteer for me to search them (or I could pick a random person and report my findings) and then state whether I got a badge from them or not. If they confirm that I told the truth then that should validate my role, no?

No, it doesn't, because you could just choose a fellow wolf. Or, you could just pick a random person and bank on them not being a gym leader, which the majority of us aren't.

I have no clue how many Gym Leaders are in this game; if in fact all of the Kanto ones are, then that means there's 7 left out of I believe 14 players (excluding myself). Even if there are a few less, those are hardly betting odds. There's probably 3-4 wolves left, so if I was one I'd run out of wolfs to call out in just 2 nights (considering I hit 2 people a night) and then you'd have other wolves to hit.

DV: But if you are a wolf and we keep you alive, you can keep using your ability/abilities, or we could give you the time needed to activate your 1/X shot ability. We are lynching non-town for sure. The chance that a non-town is a wolf is greater than that non-town is indie [or at least that should be so], so it is not 50/50, more like 70/30 (wolf/indie) and making up that role is no problem for you. The risk of keeping you alive is too great, especially when we don't have any better leads.

Fine, have it your way. Lynch a psuedo-seer indie who can prove their role and who has poor evidence on him and ignore Sir Taco and the other wolves idling along, doing nothing, preventing you from getting any "better leads" while an innocent is on the chopping block.

We'll be sure to look into the inactives. But not today.

Darn, I swore I posted yesterday :O But anyway, I'm inactive because there's nothing for me to say: I can't really contribute so because I can't say anything useful, I won't.

Dark Void said:
RaichuGirl said:

Listen to yourself. Someone asks why Lance would be collecting badges and even thinks I'm scum because they don't believe it, I show a picture to explain it, and you think I'm researching my role too much?

By showing a picture from an issue of the manga after the ones this game is based on. I do think you've researched your role a lot in order to try and make a believable fake, but you forgot that it's based on manga 1-3. Either way, if you do turn up as an indie we don't lose anything. It's way too easy for you to side with the wolves when push comes to shove anyway.

[v]Dark Void[/v]

Also, targeting inactives is almost always a bad idea, as it's too easy for the wolves to manipulate the vote to a town inactive. Being sus of them is fine, but voting for them off for the sole purpose of inactivity never ends well for the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back