Finished Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Day 1) (D/L 6/21)

True true. It seems like he knows something though. Something the town doesn't. Then again, it's not like we know much, that's kind of the whole point.
There are other, less deadly ways of clearing people, too.

What is there to explain? I revealed my role. And if there are less deadly ways to clear someone, I invite anyone to utilize them but I do not know how long I will be alive at this point.

or just lynch me, lol. I dgaf.

I think Sir Taco is trying to trick us. I think he's the Lyncher, and he's trying to make us think that by not killing that one person, he wins, but he actually wins when we kill him, and he expects us to.

VOTE: <Sir Taco>

So voting for someone who we know, and do not have any evidence to say otherwise, as an indie, who may in turn help us against the scum, makes sense?
Please explain your thought process upon how you came to think that Sir Taco is lying. I'm interested.

Hegafire0 said:
I think Sir Taco is trying to trick us. I think he's the Lyncher, and he's trying to make us think that by not killing that one person, he wins, but he actually wins when we kill him, and he expects us to.

VOTE: <Sir Taco>

He will be confirmed as Unlyncher if we lynch him (unless he isn't). He can win if he is dead. It doesn't matter if he wins but it is something at least. If he flips wolf we might as well lynch Glace tomorrow (it is probable he could be stopping Glace from dying).

UNVOTE: RaichuGirl

I had RG voted when the day started (silent and clueless). I'm voting depending on ST's response.

Ok, I'll be serious now.

So, PMJ seems agressive.

Glacé is supposed to be... Whatever you guys call it here... The Lyncher?

Hegafire had bad logic...

So many great leads...

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the Lyncher, Unlyncher thing, I'll post after school...

Okay... all my motivation to play is gone. I was mafia-immune serial killer last game >.<

Chillarmy said:
Okay... all my motivation to play is gone. I was mafia-immune serial killer last game >.<

Speaking from having the role of Viper, that role is close to impossible to win with. I would be happy with a change (Although, I don't know your new role, so meh).

Flygon is right. Lynch Sir Taco today. If he is really the Unlyncher then all we have to do is not lynch Glace. If there are any investigative roles, they should be used on Glace to determine if Glace is scum. If Glace is scum, then lynch him and sucks to be Sir Taco. If Glace is not scum then we can leave him alone for the entire game; doesn't matter if scum takes him out because getting night killed is not being lynched.

UNVOTE: Glace
VOTE: Sir Taco

Meh, I guess I'm willing to do that. Now it makes sense when PMJ says it.
VOTE: Sir Taco

I think my explanation might have been a bit confusing...
-I think Sir Taco was trying to get people to see if he's actually the Unlyncher, like PMJ was before.
-Glace might have gotten lynched.
-It seems suspicious that Sir Taco would immediately reveal his role, and the person that is effected by the role.
-If he's the Lyncher, and Glace had gotten lynched to see if he was telling the truth, he would have won the game.
-I was Lyncher last game and considered doing what he did.

Hopefully this explanation helps people see where I'm coming from.

Sir Taco said:
All right guys. Let's do this.

I am an indie YET AGAIN. I am the unlyncher. If Glace is lynched I automatically lose. So, if we could let Glace not die by lynch, that would be great, thanks.

Makes me want to get lynched : >

PMJ said:
VOTE: Glace

I wanna see if Sir Taco is telling the truth.

well at least you corrected yourself

James86134 said:
Meh... Fine. (Let's guess how many times I'm going to say meh!

UNVOTE: <MDL>

[/b]

You make me regret ever saying meh in my life.

James86134 said:
Ok, I'll be serious now.

So, PMJ seems agressive.

So many great leads...

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the Lyncher, Unlyncher thing, I'll post after school...

There's always that one guy that has no clue what's going on.

Hegafire0 said:
I think my explanation might have been a bit confusing...
-I think Sir Taco was trying to get people to see if he's actually the Unlyncher, like PMJ was before.
-Glace might have gotten lynched.
-It seems suspicious that Sir Taco would immediately reveal his role, and the person that is effected by the role.
-If he's the Lyncher, and Glace had gotten lynched to see if he was telling the truth, he would have won the game.
-I was Lyncher last game and considered doing what he did.

Hopefully this explanation helps people see where I'm coming from.

Except we don't necessarily have to lynch Glace. Lynching Sir Taco will cause no harm for town because Sir Taco (if he is telling the truth) can win even if he is dead. We just need to investigate Glace's alignment or be dicks and lynch Glace day two.

I think I'm beginning to understand this game a bit more now. I'm still a newb in Werewolf.

SheNinja said:
Don't "Like" posts in this thread once the game has started.

Shocker has been warned for liking post #253.

If this tornado is for real, I may be off for a long time (aka LONG LONG LONG time).

Glace said:
Sir Taco said:
All right guys. Let's do this.

I am an indie YET AGAIN. I am the unlyncher. If Glace is lynched I automatically lose. So, if we could let Glace not die by lynch, that would be great, thanks.

Makes me want to get lynched : >

PMJ said:

I wanna see if Sir Taco is telling the truth.

well at least you corrected yourself

James86134 said:
Meh... Fine. (Let's guess how many times I'm going to say meh!

UNVOTE: <MDL>

[/b]

You make me regret ever saying meh in my life.

James86134 said:
Ok, I'll be serious now.

So, PMJ seems agressive.

So many great leads...

There's always that one guy that has no clue what's going on.

Don't be so mean... I'm sad now. Very, very sad...

Why do I make you regret saying meh...?

Hmm, not too sure what to do. Joining the bandwagon:

Lemonnade said:
Hmm, not too sure what to do. Joining the bandwagon:

*facepalm*

The wagon is against Sir Taco, not Glace (yet). But it's not to unlikely that we will lynch him tomorrow if someone seers him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back