Finished Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Rejects Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 7 ends with 7 lynch votes.

Machamp the Champion said:
@Chillarmy, regular Link isn't in this game (at least, I don't remember him being in here. I checked the Players list and I couldn't find him).
@TheGuy, Luigi already died. He was Jay/Bisharp37.

I don't think that's great logic, Chillarmy. This game is about Brawl, and the characters that weren't in it. So, I don't think those people are any less suspicious then everyone else.

...I recall him being in this game. oh well my bad. I feel like theyre the main characters of SSB, thats just me. What do you suggest we do.

Chillarmy said:
I stole it from dmaster night 4. Sorry man :p

First of all, screw you to hell, like hardcore... I swear to God if you end up being a Wolf...

Anyway, second of all, you seem to be very confused on what your role even does. We're almost two months in and you can't even seem to understand what your role allows you to do? Your story is having some serious flaws even if you are a townie.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Chillarmy said:
I stole it from dmaster night 4. Sorry man :p

First of all, screw you to hell, like hardcore... I swear to God if you end up being a Wolf...

Anyway, second of all, you seem to be very confused on what your role even does. We're almost two months in and you can't even seem to understand what your role allows you to do? Your story is having some serious flaws even if you are a townie.

dmaster out.

Im fairly clear on my role... idk wait im confused about

Bo$$_89 said:
On the topic of items, does anyone have dragoon pieces? It would be interesting if they were in the game

I'm holding part A, do you have Part B?

Chillarmy said:
Im fairly clear on my role... idk wait im confused about

Chillarmy said:
Oh, I figured out what happened. If you look at my role closely, it says that on the following day a list of the players with items will be PMed to you. It turns out that i used my ability on Night 4 and got my info day5. This screwed me up into thinking I couldn't use it again until tonight, and that i got my info for Night 5. My bad.

Yep, sure smart rite thur. Can't even read and then get completely screwed over and have to cover up your "story."

dmaster out.

Well I don't see exactly what I'm defending against. That's what happened. I know I screwed up and it's making me look bad, but it's the truth and I'm sticking to it.

RaichuGirl said:
Bo$$_89 said:
On the topic of items, does anyone have dragoon pieces? It would be interesting if they were in the game

I'm holding part A, do you have Part B?

Aren't there three pieces in the game? I'm pretty sure there are.

wait, RaichuGirl has Part A? I have B and C. If I get all three parts do you guys have any suggestions as to who I should kill?

Chillarmy said:
wait, RaichuGirl has Part A? I have B and C. If I get all three parts do you guys have any suggestions as to who I should kill?

Does the dragoon kill someone if you get all three pieces? If so, how do you know this? My description of Part A just says it's a special item that can be held with another item, and that it does nothing but is colourful and pretty to look at. It doesn't mention anything about it being able to kill!

Chillarmy said:

Yourself! Assuming it does kill someone, I have no idea. Assuming you can wait as long as you'd like to use it, you might want to wait until there's actually someone that's scummy to you.

Well... given its in-game ability I'd assume it kills. but you're right, I could be wrong. There are people who are kinda scummy to me but I'm not certain. Plus, the Metal Box would save me from death :p

RaichuGirl said:
Chillarmy said:

Does the dragoon kill someone if you get all three pieces? If so, how do you know this? My description of Part A just says it's a special item that can be held with another item, and that it does nothing but is colourful and pretty to look at. It doesn't mention anything about it being able to kill!

In the actual SSBB, once you collect all 3 parts of the dragoon you then get to leave the map temporarily and fire a special attack. If you hit this attack, it is guaranteed to kill someone. It seems like a relatively safe assumption that gathering the 3 dragoon pieces lets you kill someone.

Dark Void said:
RaichuGirl said:

In the actual SSBB, once you collect all 3 parts of the dragoon you then get to leave the map temporarily and fire a special attack. If you hit this attack, it is guaranteed to kill someone. It seems like a relatively safe assumption that gathering the 3 dragoon pieces lets you kill someone.

It can also kill multiple people, if they're in the same place. My guess is they have a chance of missing

Dark Void said:
RaichuGirl said:

Right.Sorry, I've never played SSBB before.

RaichuGirl said:
Right.Sorry, I've never played SSBB before.

Someone who knows RaichuGirl irl better go to her house right now and bring a Wii.

Sorry about that Luigi thing, I didn't remember there being one, and when I checked the first post there wasn't one.

Teal - Falco
RaichuGirl - Lucario
Bo$$_89 - Donkey Kong
Dark Void - Ganondorf
Porygon-X - Zelda
Sir Taco - ROB
Machamp the Champion - Diddy Kong
Chillarmy - Samus
TheGuy - Mario
Starboard Driger - Pikachu
dmaster - Captain Falcon
Luckyfire - Sonic

Made a list of people with links to role reveals/proof

I'd like Starboard to reveal what makes him Pikachu. I can believe Mario, Captain Falcon, Ganondolf, and Zelda. I don't fully believe Lucario, but the role is somewhat believable

I'm guessing that one of the claimed Zelda characters is a wolf. It seems like there are way to many Zelda characters to me. Then again, it could just be me.

There's 3 out of a potential 5 (Link, Zelda, Toon Link, Young Link, Ganondorf) and since one of them was someone left out of brawl but who was in melee it makes sense that he'd be in it. That doesn't seem like too much to me, especially since my role seems to imply that either the Triforce of Wisdom or Zelda is in the game.

Ya know, the Triforce of Wisdom isn't an Item in any Smash Bros game, and all the Items in this game seem to be in-game Items. My guess is either Porygon is hiding something, because it's probably bad for him if Ganon get's the Triforce (possibly Ganon is an Indie), or Dark Void is a wolf trying to come up with a story that seems believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back