Finished Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Rejects Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 7 ends with 7 lynch votes.

Dark Void said:
That's exactly what he's saying. He's saying that there is no way to reveal relevant information about your role without a direct role reveal (or at least paraphrasing what PMJ said).

Then why even bother reveal that? If you don't want to reveal, don't reveal. Was someone questioning that you could reveal info about your role without revealing?

Machamp the Champion said:
Well, gee, this seems like the most pointless role reveal ever. Literally, this says absolutely nothing about you, and really shouldn't even be posted.

that's kind of the point

...Wait. Why shouldn't it be posted though?

Also, is your Ability called Hidden Power, or are you hiding your Ability name?

Hidden Power is the name of my ability. -___-

I'll withhold a vote, since Chillarmy seems scummier to me.

So let me get this straight. You would vote for me because I revealed, in your words, "absolutely nothing about [me]".

There are no words.

Then why even bother reveal that? If you don't want to reveal, don't reveal. Was someone questioning that you could reveal info about your role without revealing?

1. I am fine with revealing. You replied to the post where I said it.
2. Nobody was "questioning that you could reveal info about your role without revealing". Teal asked for more info, so I gave all the info I could give, which is apparently scummy to you.

Bo$$_89 said:
I just think that all Zelda charecters are in the game, and Mario kinda has to be in the game. I'm not meaning for anyone to just reveal nessasarily, it just seems logical I guess.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure regular Link isn't in this game.

Guess so. I thought Link was already dead.

@Starboard Driger, I really just don't see a point in why you revealed what you did. To me, at least, not being able to give info about your role without revealing just seems so obvious. I guess you were trying to give Teal info, but I'm pretty sure he was asking for a little more then, well, essentially nothing. If you were fine with revealing, then why didn't you reveal?

Hidden Power is the name of my ability. -___-

With everything else you withheld, I wouldn't be surprised.

@Starboard Driger, I really just don't see a point in why you revealed what you did. To me, at least, not being able to give info about your role without revealing just seems so obvious. I guess you were trying to give Teal info, but I'm pretty sure he was asking for a little more then, well, essentially nothing.
It isn't obvious: see Ganondorf/Dark Void. Also, that was the point of my post; my role differs from DV's in that I can't reveal something without revealing everything.

If you were fine with revealing, then why didn't you reveal?

Because I don't see a reason to completely reveal. Just because I'm fine with doing it doesn't mean I'm going to do it for no reason at all. (I believe I've said this already.)

RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 7 ends May 15 at 7 PM CST.

This is not okay.

Day 7 will end in twelve hours.

Well, that's a problem.

Vote: Sir Taco

By pure randomness.

Might I suggest that we all ISO someone tomorrow, gentlemen? If you think it is to much, start writing it in Microsoft Word this night phase or something to make it a little less overwhelming, since ISOs can be time consuming to write.

Welp, can't vote (curry). Would probably vote dmaster though. Something about him just doesn't feel right... (maybe the fact that he is actually alive even though nobody has been suspicious about him) his only argument for his townieness is "I have been so obviously town this whole game". lol?

Bo$$_89 said:

Pretty much where you quote every single post made by a player in the game and write a short bit about each post, then give a summary of why you think they are town/scum.

Teal said:
Welp, can't vote (curry). Would probably vote dmaster though. Something about him just doesn't feel right... (maybe the fact that he is actually alive even though nobody has been suspicious about him) his only argument for his townieness is "I have been so obviously town this whole game". lol?

For once, I'm actually glad you can't vote. Because you would just lose it for the town if you did that. Casually voting for a fellow townie just because you feel like it is such a strong move. /not

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Teal said:

For once, I'm actually glad you can't vote. Because you would just lose it for the town if you did that. Casually voting for a fellow townie just because you feel like it is such a strong move. /not

dmaster out.

He has a point though, I was thinking the same thing. (And I'm sure someone else was too.) Where are these posts that prove you are obviously town? You said yourself that you can't really reveal anything about your role without role revealing, so that must mean the only posts that indicate your townie-ness are you, well...acting like a townie. Which is exactly what every wolf ever tries to do.

You haven't done anything obviously suspicous, but you haven't been obviously town (like you claim to be) either. Also, the only ones who haven't revealed or have solid evidence for being who they say they are are me, you, RaichuGirl, and Porygon-X, which makes you a bit more likely to be a wolf than everyone else.

Sir Taco said:
Bo$$_89 said:

Pretty much where you quote every single post made by a player in the game and write a short bit about each post, then give a summary of why you think they are town/scum.

Yeah, sorry can't do that. I got a ton of tests coming up so that'll take more time than I will most likely have

RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Night 7 ends May 18th at 2 PM CST.

Day 7

People talked, then they all just kinda nodded off. Black God sounded a clap of thunder and a couple people stirred. In the end it didn't matter and when the sun went down, everyone went to go to bed. Chillarmy slipped off the platform and fell into the mouth of the Bulborb. The monster raised its jaw high and chomped down swiftly. Right before impact, Chillarmy used Metal Box Ching Chang Chong Jutsu and was cloaked in metal. The Bulborb yowwed in pain or something? I dunno I ain't never played that stupid game. Anyway Chillarmy leaped back up onto the platform and then went to bed, totally safe. And then the metal wore off.

Night 7 ends May 18th or whenever I get info from those relevant. Anyone who has a night action and doesn't submit either their action or no action risks getting modkilled. Send info to me.

RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 8 ends May 23 at 3 PM CST.

Night 7

Everyone found Chillarmy run through with a sword. Chillarmy was:

Role: Samus Aran
Alignment: Brawlers

You are Samus. Many years ago, Metroid players flipped when they found out that you were a total hottie underneath all that armor. Guys across the internet have shamelessly fapped to you.

Attack 1: Screw Attack (10/100)

Ability: X-Ray Visor
At any time during any night you may PM me to activate this ability. You will learn the names of all players who are holding an item at the start of the next day. Once this ability has been successfully used, it can't be used the next night.

Ability: Grapple Beam
Once each night you may PM me a player's name. If that player is holding an item, you will steal it. If you try to pass an item and use this ability, your ability will fail if your pass does.

Final Smash: Hypermode
When you use this ability, you will receive the following benefits for the next 2 days and 2 nights:

- X-Ray Visor can be used the next night after a successful usage
- Using X-Ray Visor will also reveal the role PMs of two of the item-holding players.
- If you successfully steal an item with Grapple Beam, that player will have their vote weight reduced by 1; yours will increase by 1
- You will be deathproof.

Win Condition: At least one Brawlers-aligned player is alive when all threats are eliminated

Day 8 is now. Stage: Pirate Ship.

Eleven players left, six to lynch. Day 8 ends May 23 at 3 PM CST.

3..2..1..GO!

The Final Smash's effect ended.
The Final Smash's effect ended.

Why did that happen to Chillarmy at the end of the day? He didn't have any votes did he? Chillarmy also seems like a kinda weird kill choice; at least we don't have to speculate about him now.

Well, I guess I was wrong about Chillarmy. Does this mean the wolves (or, Roy, to be more specific) have the 2 pieces that Chillarmy had? Hopefully, a townie targeted him with there power and got them both.

Does anyone have any info they'd like to share? I don't really have any leads, so today might be pretty boring if no one has anything to share.

Does someone wanna make a list of players and they're roles? I would, but I'm not at a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back